Man and dog torn apart by Staffordshire bull terriers

>A man's flesh was ripped to the bone - after a ferocious Staffordshire Bull Terrier mauled a dog and left the OAP owner covered in blood. Her passerby Jan Majer had his flesh ripped after rescuing Bo, a dog belonging to Michael Campbell.

>The dog was attacked by two Staffies. The traumatic incident unfolded in the Wirral, where Jan watched the "out of control" animals savage the pet, aged six.

>Michael's daughter Denise told The Mirror : "He went over to pick Bo up and fell over. They were jumping on him and trying to get past him to Bo, who he was protecting.

>"He had bites all over him and scratches on his face. The Staffies then started mauling Bo, ripping him apart in front of my dad. This guy then ran over and managed to get Bo away from the dogs. He lifted him up and tried to put him on his shoulder but the dogs then started attacking him.

>"They bit his leg to get to Bo... You could see his bone on his leg. He will be scarred for life." Jan said: "The other bit my leg. It was very painful, it felt like someone was ripping my leg apart.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mans-flesh-torn-bone-out-27041785?_ga=2.154118896.916261833.1651929699-2122163087.1638477309

Attached: 1_dog-1.jpg (615x923, 102.87K)

1. carry a knife
2. go straight for the throat/eyes

Tragic and grizzly.

Carry a long walking stick, and stick it down the dog's throat.

Almost happened to my dog. I always carry a knife now. Dogs are stronger than you think. They can knock you down if they charge at you full speed.

Stay prepared but have no fear. You can handle anything you've prepared for.

>troon kills children with a gun
>normie masses go insane in rage
>four-legged shitniggers kill children every day
>normies cover it up, "he was a heckin good dogerino"

Kill all normies. The death jab isn't working fast enough. Kill pitbulls. Kill trannies.

You can release the lock jaw of a dog by putting a stick between it's top and bottom teeth and angling it in a way that forces open the jaw. Then you can kill the dog and owner for being such retards.

I dont think brits are allowed to carry knifes in public, neither are we.
Maybe a pocket knife, but thats about it.

>knife
Lol
Even spoons need licences there

>get attacked by dog
>grab nape of neck and gently speak to it and tell it that it will be ok
>it goes ham as I pin it down telling it “I promise you a cheeseburger just be calm”
>it calms
>I give scratchy time
>it gets cheeseburger
>leg bleeding after being bitten though
>I later train dog to sit and fetch and love cats
>it gets cheeseburger
>years pass and my wife leaves me after cheating
>pain is what I feel as if I am a wild animal
>alone
>it gets cheeseburger
>I go wild insane if you will
>dog holds me by nape of neck
>whispers
>I jump and bite and bark
>it tells me it will all be ok
>calm
>calm
>it gets cheeseburger

pitbulls are sub-dogs

>dog attac
>step on dog spine
>dog dead
>walk away
Its literary as easy as walking. Dog spines are very stiff and brittle, foot stomp from above = instant death or paralysis

If you run into a pitbull incident, take whatever leash or rope is around you, throw it around the pit bulls neck, and choke the shit out of it. Choke it like you’re trying to kill it and they’ll let go. They will continue attacking if stabbbed or pepper sprayed. Do the same thing with niggers.

>not allowed guns
>not allowed knives.
Can you carry a hammer?
A laundry sack with canned food in it?
A chain with a couple of pad locks on it?
A bat?
A cane?
A foldable walker?
Bear mace?
I lived next to a vicious pit bull. He put some old guy on bed rest for the rest of his life. I was a kid then. He was always attacking people. One guy was threatened by the dog and he then rode around with a 9 iron looking for the dog. The dog avoided the man from then on. One woman defended herself with a cup. The dog would lunge and she caught it mouth in a cup. The the dog would lunge again and she kept doing it. Idk how she got away I scampered off to tell his owners he was at it again. The state has to chase them down for months and finally they got that mean dog and killed his ass. Knowing what I know now. I would have killed the dog myself. My uncles are cowards for not shooting it and leaving my grandma who was raising grandkids to deal with it.

Tis just a scratch

>He said: "I'm a dog lover. You can't blame the dogs, they are animals. It's always the owners. Every dog can be lovely.

The cope.

>The seized animals are being held by Merseyside Police for the duration of the case.

Hope they get put down.

Attached: 1634433898161.webm (720x1268, 1.75M)

This. Anything below 2 inches & if it doesn't 'Lock Open' (hinge to keep it Straight) is Legal. Anything else, it's off to the 'Nick.

Uvalde shooter a tranny? Fucking A, you can't make this shit up

many such cases

Mace is considered a Firearm in this shithole of a Cuntry.

Golden’s are usually such good dogs. Well bred ones are worth every dime for a family pet.

And if they don’t put it down they should have to live with it.

this is the proper way to deal with aggressive dogs when they try to attack you. and stay out of the radiation, you daft cunt.

Attached: BountifulSadCusimanse-size_restricted.gif (440x352, 3.57M)

YOU DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER. CUNT.

Chain with padlocks? It could be a fashion accessory?

YOU DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER. CUNT.

Staffies are only marginally better than regular Pits. The problem is people who choose the most lethal dog breeds are usually the worst at training them. Mandatory golden retrievers for everyone.

You're allowed a pocket knife that doesn't lock under 3 inches. Don't need to inform anyone you have it or anything. Literally just buy it and carry it around in your pocket.

>Doesn't post 1 picture of the dogs that did the attacking
Kill yourself cunt, go back to plebbit

inb4 moved to bant. Jannie why not move yourself to

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-28_15-39-13.png (1233x197, 35.59K)

I meant if the don’t put the pit down. Golden’s clearly should proliferate

What a bro

Is this true?

hey devs, your bot appears to be broken. it just replied to its own post in the same thread. fix your shit, chop chop !

Its not that easy.
You go for the throat or tongue and try to rip those out using your fingernails to dig into their flesh

Attached: shitbulls.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

>Staffordshire Bull Terriers

Attached: Staffordshire-Bull-Terrier-HD.jpg (1920x1200, 212.28K)

>what people think of without the picture

Attached: yorkie-sitting-980x1234.jpg (980x1234, 192.05K)