Get bullied and made fun of

>get bullied and made fun of
>decide to shoot up the school

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: bullied.jpg (800x950, 69.13K)

Have you been to America?
This play is Hell.
I hate living here so much. Life is not fair.

Because lower level violence is not allowed. If you man up and go spider monkey on him you get massive punishment. This causes kids to either become submissive fags or twisted psychos. We really need to bring back schoolyard fighting.

Chimpouts happen all the time at public schools.

If the shooter was black it would've been off the media within six hours and Any Forums would be the only people still talking about it

Niggers don't count

Sounds reasonable and merciful to me

Lead poisoning making people more violent
phthalate poisoning making men more emotional

Makes sense, I used to fight all the time as a kid and I felt more stable then Vs now just bottling up my anger.

Hitting pillows and shit doesn't work either it just makes me want to do violence when I get angry, I might need to join a boxing gym or a martial art or something.

There was more lead in people before school shootings happened. More likely it’s from over medicated kids without fathers

because they are weak willed and fragile

YES, LITERALLY ALL AMERICANS SHOOT KIDS AT SCHOOLS HAHA YES INDEED ENJOY YOUR 8 CENTS

wheres the original

the guy shot his grandma first thing, he was mentally ill, and the cops let him shoot kids for OVER AN HOUR while threatening parents that they'll be arrested if they try to stop the shooter.

The real problem was telling pussy snowflakes that bullying is somehow wrong instead of telling them that bullying is part of life and that school is where you learn how to confront or deal with bullies.
The corporate world is full of bullies, so is the social world. Humans are primates and bullying is a tool to establish tiers of dominance.
That is why men encourage their sons to learn how to box or fight in some martial sport - it teaches them physical discipline, and also (more importantly) teaches them how to get hurt without becoming debilitated emotionally.
We've taken that away from boys because we let women start to dictate how we deal with boys in society - and women don't know shit about how to be a man.
And THAT is the big problem across the western world in a nutshell.

Niggers are allowed to fight, stopping them would be “rayciss” because chimping out is part of their culture.

>And THAT is the big problem across the western world in a nutshell
>literally only in americuck
stop trying to group the western world in with your problems.

Hitting pillows doesn't work because there is no aspect of competition. Fighting is a natural method of establishing your place in a hierarchy. Without fighting you don't really know where you belong. Most hierarchies today are sorted in a feminine mode that simply doesn't work for men on a psychological level. Boxing or martial arts would probably do you a world of good indeed user.

that's not bullying
9s will now insert 2 fingers to begin
she's just making it easier

It’s a requirement like a rite of passage
Before ones barmitzvah one has to have participated in at least one school shooting

You gotta purge the fagots and kikes out somehow, what a stupid question from a stupid faggot kike.
Sage

All Jewmerican school shootings glow hard.

But is he wrong?

Every single school shooting in USA was orchestrated by CIA/FBI/Mossad or any other intelligence agency.

>zero tolerance policy
>nigs get away with everything
>whites told to stfu
>half the nation high on speed derivatives, the other half on painkillers
>young males told they're at fault for everything
>everything you do is caught on camera and posted on the internet so no lower level revenge
>highest rate of mental illness in existence
>feds literally grooming psychos into atrocities