Why are car prices

Attached: F39F18B8-43AD-4FDC-8C47-07217D1D4C75.jpg (750x845, 346.8K)

just wait until they ban the sale of new ice cars, wew

Just another symptom of a broken economy/society. Things will likely only get worse, but never to a breaking point because they won't allow it.

im going to retire off my gmc shittruck

I was thinking about investing in toyota hiluxes, buy like five of them

Too much technological horseshit in cars made them chip dependant down to transmissions. There are other issues in supply chain but that is the main one. The production lines have removed hundreds of thousands of vehicles from scheduling so far. The shortage is expected to continue into 2024 and the market won't catch up for some time after that. I would recommend finding a frame you like and building your own up at this point. Only car I'll buy right now will be technology free.
>t. Automotive tech guy

>I would recommend finding a frame you like and building your own up at this point.
what does that mean, where do i buy a frame. Are you talking about a kit car? Most of those are expensive toys and not road legal

You'd rather get an aluminum Ford truck that crumbles into dust when struck by a mini Cooper or runs into a deer?

Yeah I bought a new Ram1500 15 months ago and have put 42k miles on it
37k new
I have gotten an offer now, for 43k with the milage

Bought my first new car, picking it up today. 6 months waiting to get it too.

I've always bought used but in this market the prices for 3-5 years old cars were nearly identical to the dealer's sticker price.

Idk man Im considering turning a 5k profit off my new truck and buying a tundra with sub 50k miles and just keeping it running till I die

The police should pull over every empty truck they see. Haul something or take the bus.

yup, there is no reason to buy used right now, except for as you said
>6 months waiting to get it too.

>I know what I got
Why does this always make me laugh

Got my hands on an old chevy truck. Gonna get a couple junk yard motors and trannies. I’ll just rebuild as I need them. Sick of all the computer shit.

Not sure user, it's really a mystery

Attached: .png (746x666, 67.23K)

>I would recommend finding a frame you like and building your own up at this point.

Attached: really2.jpg (1629x978, 88.71K)

Junk Yard Trannies is a great band name.

kek

They haven't gone up. Your dollar is just worth far less now.

Last 3 years will pale in comparison to the next 3 lol

Will be outlawed in 2035 here, no more ICE sales

Pretty sure he means a rolling chassis. It’s the frame with brakes and suspension already done. You would just need to figure out the motor, transmission, and body. Pick a common truck or car that has good aftermarket support so you can easily find parts or kits. If you aren’t a big custom guy, just buy one with a decent frame and body and rebuild the motor or swap it. Try to swap with an engine that has few electrical/sensor components to avoid supply chain issues and shitty foreign parts.

Blew a Tranny Last Night by the Junkyard Trannies

take the Ramsay pill and drive something boring, dull, cheap, reliable. A lexus from the 90s is the most reliable sedan out there. I drive a 96 lexus myself and it fun not giving a shit about it and racing it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 07-23-11 Lexus Es300 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale.png (1982x1366, 1.73M)

I do wish there were kit cars designed for commuting. Or bare bones 1-2 seaters with great fuel economy.

Or, just buy a new car or truck

YOU DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER. CUNT.

fucking hate truck fags. the niggers of the white race by far. useless, tailgating, welfare collecting, fat, short, patchy bearded, chink-built garbage riding, pussy handed, fat ex-wifed, pieces of shit. they're fucking crawling out of the walls where i live and every single one is dumb as a fucking rock and a slimey greaseball rat snake to boot. it's amazing. like the deviousness and laziness of a spic and the retard hostility and desire to always make a fucking ruckus of a nigger. i would line every truck faggot up in front of a nonwhite each on the wall so that way one bullet would kill a truck fag and some ape at the same time. ebony and ivory in the fucking mass grave you tranny f150 swerving mutts

All cars after 1979 have this problem user even my 20-30yo Shitbox but at least it's systems are very reliable