Mayor Pete! What a solid, strong president he'd make! We all know Joe is competent enough to run (and win!) in '24...

Mayor Pete! What a solid, strong president he'd make! We all know Joe is competent enough to run (and win!) in '24, but maybe Pete will be there for his country as a candidate after that.
Mayor Pete in '28! Sounds real good! Sounds real great!

Attached: 20220528_085023.jpg (828x1412, 147.96K)

>weapons of war
seen a lot of ar15s out in the desert there petey?

I'm voting for Pete Buttigieg because we need a president who sucks cock and eats ass and gets fucked in the ass with cocks and eats cum

Attached: pete.jpg (750x422, 45.39K)

We need a president that takes dicks in his asshole and also sucks dick and swallows cum, BootyJudge 2028

ironically cops use these so called "weapons of war" on peaceful americans every day, black and white. unless the state has declared war on nigger thugs ghetto blasting their block, i dont think crime = war, so cops using guns to "enforce" laws is an example of using 'weapons of war' on peaceful americans

lol, this faggot was a paper pusher who got a few photos taken of himself in camo

I didn’t realize soldiers use AR-15s

the one american citizen who holds a knife while arguing with his or her family is not at war with any state, yet cops kill them anyway. so cops are by definition doing what Assjudge thinks edgelords are doing to kids at school.

>and a goat by its own
Its own what?

This guy has the work ethic of Bernie sanders.
He was a desk jockey at best in the military
Spent most of his mayor time drinking or campaigning for other office
Now he's transport secretary and thinks he just needs to do virtue signalling tweets instead of running an extremely important office
Fucking democrat voters are zombies

Make it stop. The inflation is starting to fucking hurt dude

mayo pete cant win because blacks dont like him and he has to face off against kamala gorilla

Pogue

This

Kek haven't seen that pasta in a while. Thanks fren

So this retard protected the CIAs poppy fields for a couple years and for that he should be president?

That pog fag never left the wire, veteran status REVOKED

What the fuck does that parable mean and why he is he quoting the afghans that he and the US government have been oppressing and murdering for the last 20 years?

As the goyim say, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean, faggot?"

Attached: Capture.png (826x242, 166.65K)

god he even types like a faggot
the apology is even gayer and i'm hearing it in his faggy voice

Attached: 70573FE2-E02C-4466-B180-CA461C4C5134.jpg (800x450, 26.92K)

Attached: 1616726123737.png (502x427, 271.6K)

If this faggot cannot do the right thing and demand his fellow faggots stay away from anuses until monkey pox is contained, he is not responsible enough to be dog catcher.
Why dont faggots care about the broader population? Will they never do anything to flatten the curve?
We masked and vaxxed for a year.
Faggots cant do this one small thing? They can't/won't stay out of each others anuses for just one month?
Never-ever ask anything else of me for any other fake pandemic.
Faggots only care about accessing anuses. They are not socially responsible.

I see two monkeypox superspreaders.

Yeah yeah shooting up other countries is fine blah blah

M4s are a type of AR-15 so Im not sure what youre getting at.

Something about fucking goats

This guy is such a dumb little cunt

Attached: TheHomoPeeButt.jpg (1080x610, 79.64K)

Why did you post a picture of maggots?