When did the Republican Party Become that Of Whiners?

Tucker Carlson complaining about Wallstreet, inflation, taxes, etc... is starting to sound like your typical whiny millennial who expects a handout for nothing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 8.49.03 AM.png (588x86, 29.12K)

We want to live around other members of our race.

When did OP become a faggot?

Attached: D415FE3E-A4C2-46EC-BE78-B507D660A60B.png (591x874, 368.33K)

>just never own a house, have kids, marry a non whore, and lick chink, kike and nigger feet lol

When did Any Forums become a board of faggot meme flag cocksuckers sharing fucking twitter screenshots?

yfw the lefts new economic stance is that the economy is finally perfect and needs no political adjustments

Attached: 1652657313868.gif (391x400, 336.21K)

>never own a house

You don't need to own a house... 99% of people throughout history never owned a house. The whole idea that you need a house is a 1950s entitlement meme and FDR Suburb propaganda.

>have kids
You can have kids

>marry a nonwhore
This isn't the governments problem

We don't live in the Robber Baron age anymore where kids are dying in factories. Today being poor means not being able to take 3 vacations a year.

Oh OK, cheers, I feel great. I'll just give 75% of my weekly wages to not live in a box.

i agree, poors should always suffer. i love watching their meager savings get wiped out via inflation. hilarious

>Oh OK, cheers, I feel great. I'll just give 75% of my weekly wages to not live in a box.

My rent is only a third of my income and I live in a luxury apartment.

same

I agree it is

Because they're too fucking dumb to invest their money. If they knew how to invest in the stock market, inflation would make them rich at the expense of those who didn't invest.

If you're so stupid you hold your savings in cash and don't do anything with it, you deserve poverty.

So where did 99% of people in history actually live then? The streets?

Why do Boomers have this insane idea that individuals have obligations to society but society has no obligations to individuals?

Attached: 0000 fug dis.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

Haha nice self own. You subtly admitted things were better in the past when people could afford their own piece of paradise.

He was born that way bigot

Attached: 1648091482622.jpg (618x1005, 272.37K)

They lived in houses but they didn't own them.

You can live a very comfortable life just through permanent rent.

Yeah me too, "luxury" means its filled with section 8 niggers.

>individuals have obligations to society but society has no obligations to individuals?

it's like the modern left when addressing white men.

They die in abortion clinics instead.

since when did the party of jackasses start lapping up wall st dick......?

Sure... but the 1950s aren't coming back. This idea that you can go from being propertyless to a property owner is a rare occurance that requires perpetual growth.

If we find a new continent and colonize it, it will once again become very easy to buy land/property... but once it's developed it will go back to being a property/propertyless society.

And here you are...... whining

Yeah totally.

Irony is I've never seen any of those.

this message brought to you from Black Rock, with the approval of the faggots in Davos

He is right. Also white people should fuck more niggers so they can racemix and create utopia.

Good one.

Wow, nice mental twist OP.

99% of people lived in an overpriced shitbox and paid half their earnings just to keep a roff over their head? Just stfu