Germany does what america wants:

germany does what america wants:
>le cucked germany bows to the zogs

germany doesent do what america wants:
>le germans are submissive to le russian and le ebil putin

Its hard being the gatekeeper of the east and west. Germany should have been neutral in this ukraine-russia conflict but that isnt possible aslong we arent a sovreign nation which isnt part of nato.

Attached: map-germany.png (1275x1275, 252.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/poland-wants-specific-date-eu-oil-embargo-minister-2022-05-02/
tysol.pl/a83015-ropa-do-niemieckiej-rafinerii-poplynie-polskimi-rurociagami-z-naftoportu-w-gdansku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

germans, a race submissive like dogs that do everything their owner tells them, including genocide and marching face on into their deaths with unquestioning loyalty and naivety.

you get what you deserve.

Pretty much yeah

What more is there to say? Or is it just a Germany thread? Post german pics

Attached: FTBwL4uWUAElEAN.jpg (603x589, 39.29K)

When Russia turns off the oil tap the entirety of East Germany will come to a standstill.

Germany is sn occupied country and their establishment is globalist like all over Europe. What do you want them to do? All "resistance" groups are packed with glowniggers like this board

Attached: 1653207742353.jpg (554x985, 84.57K)

Yes, one can fuck poles in Germany, they're a progressive country after all.

the industiral base of germany is in the west

Attached: Dem7SB_UYAAPX1m.jpg (1024x768, 119.02K)

That's why I said East Germany. NRW and shit will be fine since they get their oil from Rotterdam. East Germany is dependant on the Russian pipeline.

russia wont just the pipeline down, its one of its biggest revenues to finance his war

They are supposedly working On getting it from us
reuters.com/world/europe/poland-wants-specific-date-eu-oil-embargo-minister-2022-05-02/

Attached: FPPEjLvUcAMwBKL.jpg (840x1000, 80.3K)

you ar egetting your oil from russia too

>should have been neutral in this ukraine-russia conflict
Yea right, how long should we bee neutral for exactly? Until they swallow up the whole of Ukraine? Slovakia? Poland? Czech Republic?

You have to be moving first, to be able to come to a standstill.

when maintaining status quo nets you the blame for being a russian collaborator you know you're not sovereign

>IM NOT ACTUALLY AN AUTISTIC SCHIZO, UNCLE SAM MADE ME DO IT
yeah cope, it's you

germany should have its own foreign policy but of course that is wishful thinking in our current state. Basiccly we should have a highly capable military which isnt part of Nato and a goverment which is eager to defend its interests. As in ukraine I see no danger in our national interests.

Look at the how Russia defined its' and Ukraine's borders 10 years ago and how it defines them now. Please tell me how allowing this is "maintaining the status quo".

I think we have a port.

tysol.pl/a83015-ropa-do-niemieckiej-rafinerii-poplynie-polskimi-rurociagami-z-naftoportu-w-gdansku

(need to Google translate that)

Attached: FStusN2XoAAvoF2.jpg (1082x724, 70.98K)

what business does germany have in ukrainian affairs? last time I checked it wasn't in either EU or the NATO
or do you have your own imperial ambitions for territories that were russian for 4 centuries? if so then don't cry like a bitch when the pendulum comes swinging back

You wouldn't know what to do with sovereignty if you could get it.

There are four countries: USA China Russia India. The others are satellites

>implying USA isn't an Israeli sattelite state

> russian shill realizes agreeing to recent russian annexations is not "maintaining the status quo" he mentioned in his post
> why do you care anyway?
> threats

Yeah, its a zigger

Attached: 1651907894591m.jpg (1024x683, 110.48K)

wasn't talking to you doggie

>what business does germany have in ukrainian affairs?
>If there is no treaty you shouldn't care about us starting an aggressive war of expansion in Europe
completely deranged

East Germany still depends on oil to warm their houses and the plan to put everyone on cleaner gas also came to a standstill since the escalation in Ukraine and cancellation of Nordstream 2.
It's a huge logistical issue.