Blessed Sabbath Everyone

In keeping with God's law I honour the Sabbath as I know how. The Sabbath, God's gift to man, I rest, think and learn about God's word and I send time with other Christians.

My our hearts be true; righteous and borne of love, and not uprooted into hatred and deception.

God bless you all. I love you.

Attached: 1610211488134.png (893x285, 207.68K)

people who actually observe the sababth do not go on the internet during the sabbath
dumbass larper

Juadizing is a sin nigger
Read the bible

the bible says to observe the sabbath
jesus read jewish scripture in synagogue every sabbath

It's Saturday. Are you a 7th day Adventist or do I not understand how time zones work?

Turning on a PC is breaking Sabbath, dumbass

Where is the sus?

I don't get it

That's enough reason for me to not practice Christianity.

Juadizing is a sin
It’s in the bible
Maybe try reading it

Bless you OP.

>t.

Attached: E0025520-CD9C-499F-BB95-7479B34D7BA8.jpg (800x540, 112.08K)

This.
They also don't write God, but G-d instead.

jews dont show up in the bible until almost 2000 years into it. no jews before then. but the bible says the sabbath was hallowed on day 7 of creation. thousands of years before a jew ever oy vey'd. dont let anyone ever lie to you and say the sabbath is a jew thing. has nothing to do with them.

Shilling on the sabbath... your rabbi would be ashamed of you

I observe the Sabbath. Its Saturday. And I don't do fuck all I don't want to do. I'm not weird like those kikes. It is a day of rest, but more spiritual and physical.

How do I become a shabbos goy?

Attached: 04931C67-C0BD-4B2A-BC1E-312BF429117E.jpg (916x1024, 135.62K)

>Thousands of years before

How do you Christians and Jews reconcile the fact that the Genesis account of creation is disproved by science?
Honest question.
I understand that some religious folk don't take the bible literally. But if that's the case, then why believe at all?

The Sabbath was done away with when Christ was impaled. His death meant the fulfilment of the Law of Moses and the beginning of the Covenant of Christ. We don't observe the Sabbath because Christ IS the Lord of the Sabbath and to follow Christ is superior to the Sabbath because the Sabbath was about him anyways. The Mosaic Law was a shadow of better things to come.

Jesus and the Apostles never made such divisions as you have. The considered the Entire Mosaic Law WHOLE. No divisions of any kind. The only time Jesus and The Apostles spoke of the OT in divisions was "The Psalms, Songs, and Prophets" and "Moses spoke of..." Beyond that nothing WITHIN the Law was ever spoken of in divisions. So when Jesus fulfilled the Law he fulfilled THE ENTIRE THING. Not divisions of it. Therefore, the 10 Commandments are also obsolete. We know this because one of the Commandments is to "Keep the Sabbath." Christians don't keep the Sabbath anymore because Jesus replaced the Sabbath with himself.

Fascinating that the only law you think was done away with is the only one that commands you to "remember" it. You dont think the law against murder, adultery and stealing was done away with do you? But you think the only one that tells you to "remember" it was done away with? Makes no sense.
Leave your cult while you can.

No, The Bible doesn't teach that the world was created in 6 literal days. That is a teaching by a heretical sect called Fundamentalist who infiltrated all other sects and inserted this blasphemous doctrine.

In both the Hebrew and the Greek Scriptures, the word “day” (Heb., yohm; Gr., he·mera) is used in a literal and in a figurative or even symbolic sense. Sometimes the word “day” is used to indicate a measure of distance, as in the expressions “a day’s journey” and “a sabbath day’s journey.”—Nu 11:31; Ac 1:12; The term “day(s)” is also used with reference to a time period contemporaneous with a particular person, as for example, “the days of Noah” and “the days of Lot.”—Lu 17:26-30; Isa 1:1.

This flexible use of the word “day” to express units of time of varying length is clearly evident in the Genesis account of creation. Therein is set forth a week of six creative days followed by a seventh day of rest. The week assigned for observance by the Jews under the Law covenant given them by God was a miniature copy of that creative week. (Ex 20:8-11) The seventh day, however, does not have this ending, indicating that this period, during which God has been resting from his creative works toward the earth, continued on. At Hebrews 4:1-10 the apostle Paul indicated that God’s rest day was still continuing in his generation, and that was more than 4,000 years after that seventh-day rest period began.

The entire period of the six time units or creative “days” dedicated to the preparation of planet Earth is summed up in one all-embracing “day."

>(Genesis 2:4) This is a history of the heavens and the earth in the time of their being created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven.

According to the Bible, the word day is used liberally to mean stages of time of significance not adhere to a strict interpretation of 24 hrs. Dinosaurs existed within those "days."

Carbon dating is 100% pseudo-science. Young earth has not been disproved. Only lied about.

>Sabbath. Its Saturday.
Wow, very smart, thank you for sharing your wisdom. I've never thought about it from this perspective.
>And I don't do fuck all I don't want to do. I'm not weird like those kikes. It is a day of rest, but more spiritual and physical.
So, for how long you are larping as a Jew already?

first of all cut your peepee
>checks flag
ok nvm

topkek, stonetoss finally doing the METZITZAH
whenever you see a guy remind him of his METZITZAH B'PEH

Attached: metzitzah_bpeh.png (650x575, 351.54K)

>You dont think the law against murder, adultery and stealing was done away with do you?

The WHOLE LAW was done away with including those laws as well.

>(Romans 10:4) For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness

The rest of the Bible agrees that The Mosaic Law has come to an end.

>(Galatians 3:19-25) Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions manifest, until the seed should arrive to whom the promise had been made; ... 20 ....21 Is the Law, therefore, against the promises of God? May that never happen! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, righteousness would actually have been by means of law. 22 ....23 However, before the faith arrived, we were being guarded under law, being delivered up together into custody, looking to the faith that was destined to be revealed. 24 Consequently the LAW HAS BECOME OUR TUTOR leading to Christ, that we might be declared righteous due to faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

>(Galatians 4:4, 5) But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth his Son, who came to be out of a woman and who came to be under law, 5 THAT HE MIGHT RELEASE BY PURCHASE THOSE UNDER LAW, that we, in turn, might receive the adoption as sons.

>(Matthew 5:17) “Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill;

>(Romans 7:6) But now we have been discharged from the Law, because we have died to that by which we were being held fast, that we might be slaves in a new sense by the spirit, and not in the old sense by the written code.

>(Ephesians 2:15) By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, that he might create the two peoples in union with himself into one new man and make peace;

>see a guy
*see a jew guy

Jesus said if you teach the law is abolished, you are going to burn.
>Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.

You are "teaching men so". Bad idea.

So what next?

Attached: 2EFE46F9-93AE-433D-B695-EF97B4DA0570.jpg (678x720, 96.84K)

I'm not a scientist, but from what I remember from researching this, there's more than just carbon dating. There are other measurements and other fields of science that all agree that the earth is much older than creationists claim.
I used to be a believer. I tried to prove Christianity true but the evidence seems to point against it.

Not larping or claiming to be a kike. I just like the concept of one day a week where one has the ability to tell everyone else to fuck off. A literal personal day.

If you're talking about the commandments of right and wrong those were transferred from the Mosaic Law to the Covenant of Christ.

>(1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

>(Revelation 21:8) But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

>(Galatians 5:19-21) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, 20idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects, 21envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these. As to these things I am forewarning YOU, the same way as I did forewarn YOU, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s kingdom.

>(Romans 13:8-10) ...; for he that loves his fellowman has fulfilled [the] law. 9For the [law code], “You must not commit adultery, You must not murder, You must not steal, You must not covet,” and whatever other commandment there is, is summed up in this word, namely, “You must love your neighbor as yourself.” 10Love does not work evil to one’s neighbor; therefore love is the law’s fulfillment.