Imagine wake up realise you are an American

How could Amerianons here cope with it?

Attached: Americans.jpg (2048x1365, 617.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/20/cover-up-army-historian-says-report-on-deadly-afgh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We hate niggers that’s how

Attached: f342e537f391757bacebb7fa35be6c17.png (277x216, 157.92K)

Isnt it just amazing how everywhere there are high concentrations of blacks,it turns into a crime ridden shit hole? Like... everywhere.
How do leftists not put two and two together? Are they retarded?

The 75 IQ stare on the right rofl.

this is mozambique or something right?

Colbert went on tv and laughed and mocked our people when it came out deaths of despair outweighed our birthdates.

These people have made a decision to betray their blood nation.

what would George Washington say on this if he was alive today

That is a future engineer, doctor or astronaut you're talking about

wow I parked my car in that exact spot once and left all my property in the trunk and got a motel room across teh street, and worried all night my shit was going to get ripped off.

by drinking heavily

How's that going?

Attached: f32344.png (621x438, 216.01K)

Depends on which state I woke up in.

In Appalachia it’s going pretty well. BlM ran out of our hills crying about how mean the hillbillies were to their violent mob.

We ain’t the rest of these white people. Our hills reputation stands unsoiled because we stand with God and never sold out to the great Satan like all the Yankees and city slickers did.

A Tavor TS-12 for home defense.

Attached: TS_12_straight_facing_left_RW-e1576601471344.jpg (2048x784, 118.79K)

"Imagine the smell"

>not using an AK

Meme guns you should not trust your life to

I'll give you points for that, I want to walk the Appalachia trail one day and meet some based inbred hillbillies and drink moonshine with them. Although too many of you still vote Democrat because your grandpappy did.

Source?

I also have a pistol as well

I don’t remember when it aired but you may find it searching for when he did a segment on white deaths outnumbering birthdates

With that attitude I welcome you my friend. One day I want to walk it as well. Be prepared for rattlesnakes the size of pythons. They get much larger than you would think once your deep into the hills.

“No punishment, in my opinion, is to great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin”
― George Washington

I'd try to go somewhere I could buy big fucking guns and spend the rest of my life randomly shooting into the woods.

I dont have to imagine. I woke up thismorning as one. The only problem is the corporate and usury system and certain actors constantly undermining this land and people.

Attached: hqdefault (24).jpg (480x360, 13.91K)

Imagine

The smell

Look at all these spooks just standing there.

>Are they retarded?
If not through malice, then through retardation yes. They treat these international cities like their playground set.

Seems like America’s guns are always jamming and doing dumb shit line when all those troops got in that huge shootout in aghanistan and their guns kept jamming after they got hot.

Let’s say you are in an actual war, one short AK and one .308 or whatever around that size. Something for long range imo that combo is the best combo.that way you have every distance covered if you have to make moves.

Colbert's a jew.

I am Australian, I am immune to snek venom.

Yeah. The AR15 is overrated. I believe people should be able to own one, but the AK is better. Simple as.

He would go full 1488, they all go back to africa. If you weren't either white or native american they have to go back because god gave america to the white man.

My end of Appalachia, I actually saw some blacks passing through.

Disgusting.

Agreed. I’m not saying it’s total junk. I just think the ak is better to trust your life to. Jams are a big deal imo. Same reason everyone loves glocks. That AR jams up and gets people killed

I love being American

That is a picture from Lagos in Nigeria

>I just think the ak is better to trust your life to.

I dont know, i like the AR series because they're fairly light.

Uhh no sweetie, that's Miami Beach, Florida, USA.

The only video during the riots they came out of Appalachia was when they went deep into the hills and the rednecks got into that shootout with them. They were crying about it.

Typical, they start shit and if someone is capable of defending them then they go running to the cops who of course take their side every single time.

They sure love to target the weak while in packs though. Their behavior reminds me of hyenas how blacks circle and always attack their victim from behind. Very cowardly.

Even if it wasn't, you just know that the west will pretty much be coffee mud land soon.

Theyre American youre overthinking it.

In aghamistan there were some pretty notorious shootouts where they got hit and started jamming. They didn’t have air support so they actually had to rely on their weapons.

Long story short the AK’s kept sending led flying while the AR’s kept jamming up.

more than likely, dust jamming the action and bent feed lips on the magazines.

That's the future of the rest of the country. Let that sit in.

They need to stay out of the woods, if they don't want to disappear.

I will agree I do like how light they are. Also the AK’s long distance accuracy leaves a little to be desired but that’s why you was in a war I would recommend carry a scopes rifle on your back as well.

>That is a picture from Lagos in Nigeria
Lagos, South Beach Miami... No difference.

I’ll send you the story hold on.

Even a simple AR 10 would do or a FN FAL if you have the money.

9 soldiers died because of that gun in the long one shootout I know of where they didn’t have air support to bail them out.
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/20/cover-up-army-historian-says-report-on-deadly-afgh/