ALERT: STAY THE FUCK OUT OF SPAIN

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-61591615

The initiative was driven by the legal and social fallout from a notorious gang-rape case six years ago.

The Guarantee of Sexual Freedom law, also known as the "only yes means yes" law, was approved by a clear margin.

It must now be approved by the Senate before coming into effect.

"Sexual freedom will finally be a right in our country," said Irene Montero, Spain's minister for equality, who was instrumental in creating the new law.

"We're going to swap violence for freedom and we're going to swap fear for desire. From today, Spain is a freer, safer country for all women."

The reform means that victims will no longer have to prove that they suffered violence or intimidation, or that they physically resisted, in order to show that they have suffered a sexual assault. Any sexual act without consent will be liable to be deemed assault.

"It will only be understood that there is consent when… the will of the person is clearly expressed," reads the text of the bill.
jfc euroanons I thought Burgerland was bad but the feminazis got you fuckers by the balls over there.

Vacationing anons should be extra careful in Denmark, Croatia, Greece, Malta, Sweden, Iceland and Slovenia as well.

Patriarchy my ass. Feminazis and Fags are clearly trying to fuck society up as much as they possibly can.

Attached: HerRoyalStronkness.png (898x859, 571.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QOdR_CARw0
youtube.com/watch?v=kvPgKIzFdjc
fee.org/articles/why-spain-routinely-has-one-of-the-highest-unemployment-rates-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yes means yes
thats literally false

Attached: women-are-simple-yes-means-yeas.png (500x430, 122.07K)

Why the fuck is spain like a carrier where all kind of american bullshit land in europe? First it was the manspreading thing, then the barcelona mayor and all feminist shit related, then this.

>Govt. stupidly trusts women to be honest.

>sex contract is no longer a meme.

american feminists want these laws too. Affirmative consent laws are just a way to put even more of the burden on men. If women were the ones expected to take all of the initiative then feminists would never support these laws.

oh wow! I just love living in a matriarchal hell-scape! good stuff!

>consent
>roofies
>alcohol
All you need is strength and all this goes away
rape is a social construct

Attached: boyd rice rape.jpg (518x800, 105.21K)

Never give your real name to a hookup.

what exactly is the problem, retard?

just use ur voice recording app on your phone while asking the bitch for sex. once she says yes and you got it recorded its good to go and she wont be able to cuck you in court. if she tries, let her do it and then fuck her with the recordings in court and sue the slut into oblivion mmmmmn SSEEEEEEEX

We have to stop the gynocracries. Men dont answer to women, no matter how villainous one might be

this
I don't even use my real name in my day to day life with people I don't know well, especially if they are female

Attached: rape isnt real.jpg (1024x853, 208.03K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=9QOdR_CARw0
Happened across this documentary a couple of months ago. Sucks to be a dude in Spain. Holy shit.

Spain is the biggest New Left shithole on Earth! I am in the border with them and I am afraid that they could contaminate us eventually.

jews like to shit on certain white countries over others/use them as beta labs due to real or imagined ethnic beef between them. ukraine for 1648 and pogroms during wwii, spain for 1492, germany for hitler, etc. spain also has a long rooted tradition of christian identifying jews rooting their way into power, and they have had a law of return for sephardic jews for some years now.

but that’s just a thought, in reality the answer might be something else to do with their history/culture/recent political system

wouldn't it be sí?

>youtube.com/watch?v=kvPgKIzFdjc
Spaniards are focused on the important things in life.

>fee.org/articles/why-spain-routinely-has-one-of-the-highest-unemployment-rates-in-europe/

Attached: Nice.png (695x772, 215.82K)

You really do not understand how fucked that country is... Spain and Germany are the true cancer of the EU. Spain is full feminist globohomo and Germany is full ecofascist welcomerefugeeist.

>eventually
BONJOOURRR V'la je le dis, t'es un amour de mec, iels ne savai.e.nt pas, mais moi j'le sais, t'e.es top
Genocide all Rennes 2 students and it may get better

Attached: faggots.jpg (950x534, 70.25K)

>be Spaniard
>have sex without having signed an explicit notarized consent contract beforehand
>get sent to jail and branded a rapist for life because your partner decided to rescind her consent some time after the act
¡Ayy caramba!

>ITT retards finally realize that Spain has been ruled by hardcore feminists for ages

Spains fertility rate is gonna plummet into darkness.
Once the law gets absorbed by spanish culture, men won't approach women anymore. With women getting hit even less than today, they will turn into lonely cat women while the men get their sexual needs fulfilled from prosties or plain sex tourism to other countries.

Spanish women will be the biggest losers here.

>she says you forced her to say it
>courts automatically believe what she says
Enjoy 20 years in jail.

Spaniards only care about shit not real life stuff. That country is so fucked up that it has literally 0 future.

>- you should marry before having sex
>- if not, you’ll pay an high price
Based

They are also banning prostitution: the Spanish government wants Spain full globohomo. Also, Spain birthrate wouldn't go down because there is no such thing as a negative birthrate...

>youtube.com/watch?v=9QOdR_CARw0
I think you'll find this interesting.

>Minister of Equality

The West needs hard times. A lot of this leftist and feminist shit will go right out the window if hard times come. And I'm not talking some recession shit, I mean HARD. TIMES.

Wouldn't this mean that any accusation is guilty unless they have proof consent was given?