Let's summarize. According to media and Ukrainians, Russian troops don't have:

- water
- food
- fuel
- ammunition
- equipment
- GPS
- shoes

Yet, they managed to conquer area of the size of England and are gaining more area every day.

Attached: 1648217720382.png (633x629, 426.59K)

they are such orcs, they can just walk without shoes until their feet bleed, but that doesn't stop them from being totally unmotivated.

You post that pic for five months now. Ultimate win for russia anyday now.

For once a pole who doesnt shill for ukraine, a dying rare breed as they say

they are projecting their own problems and losses
based on many recent videos of crying Ukrainian soldiers and of Azov surrendering, I think the virtual picture that they created is beginning to fall
I don't envy those getting drafted
based on their videos of crying, they are being sent to the front without proper equipment or hardware or training
while the professionals are being evacuated or are taking positions behind them and have orders to shoot deserters

I have never seen asphalt

The "military experts" cited in Western media said Russia was going to run out of everything several times

Attached: 836373883.png (720x930, 322.76K)

I have been under the assumption that both Ukraine and Russia are shit, and that this whole thing was always going to be a nonsense propaganda war.

This coming from a country that is slightly less shit, I guess.

Give that Guinea pig a helmet NOW

me looking for where i asked
just want both subhuman sl*voids to get the fuck out of my country

Attached: 1653311434410.jpg (600x391, 19.91K)

>Let's summarize
Ok

Attached: 1653661021430.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

It might be an ukr who bribed his way out.

i can respect this

>Yet, they managed to conquer area of the size of England
If you're being fair, 90% of that area was taken within the first week of the war, following a surprise attack and with very little resistance. As of the past two months Russians have been making small inroads into villages and occasional town in the East, right across the Russian/DPR border, which kinda proves the point about their logistics.

Probably who knows, all i know is that since the war started this board turned into a bigger dumpster fire then what it already was. I miss the daily covid bullshit threads

Attached: Sad apu.jpg (660x716, 52.84K)

>Yet, they managed to conquer area of the size of England and are gaining more area every day.

First of all thats false, secondly russians controlled majority of donbas/lugansk region after invasion of 2014 and failed to expand it significantly since then.

And yes even if you're troops are starving and illiterate if you keep pouring hundreds of thousands of subhumans who were raised from birth for sole purpose of rape and slaughter they will eventually capture some land. So far they failed to do that in Kiev, Cherninehov, Kharkov, Odessa and Sumy but maybe the will make it this time.

Give it some time, something BIG is being prepared just as we chat.

>AЗOГ(azog)
>Jewish candles
>Flag of Israel

are you retarded?

>"if you surrender you win"
Hohols?

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (599x500, 68.09K)

Yep, i definitly feel the way the shit clings to the air. Inflation mass shootings the burning of food plants, something is definitly happening behind the scenes

Attached: Mr lahey.jpg (400x400, 25.59K)

Yes, yes you still have lots of stuff.

Keep sending it in ;)

Attached: Javelin multiple kills 26-05-22 webm.webm (640x480, 1.98M)

Attached: 1653059577323.png (928x379, 253.62K)

>Implying all of us have only one way of thinking
user, people have different opinions on things.

Attached: nigga you gonna die here.jpg (1080x1100, 160.27K)

Attached: FMajrPUXIAIGyvh.jpg (1200x1195, 222.03K)

The greatest plan of all time

Attached: 1e1fabb5e58627d7.jpg (1024x898, 197.76K)

Attached: 2022-03-20 How vaccination status might predict views on the Russian invasion of Ukraine-unvaccinated2-a1mWC.png (664x568, 56.88K)