Hippies are based

Hippies are based

Make peace not war, faggots

Attached: mxnwzsqtfve21.jpg (382x571, 69.38K)

10 acid please.

I have been a major depressive for like 15 years. I'm desperate. I'm currently cultivating mushrooms to try to fix myself. Wish me luck.

Hippies were dirty self absorbed assholes

The mushroom will help you user. Just be safe, have a sitter if you don't have experience, and don't be afraid of bad trips, they are just a purging of inner demons. Godspeed

Good luck and God bless you

Hippies are only against war when it's against black, brown, or yellow people. Notice how none of these hippies opposed the 1999 bombing of Serbia or this current "war against Russia".

the fucking smell, I hate boomers so fucking much it’s unreal.

Checked and absolutely true.
Hippies were the CIA's second pet project for the youth of America.

fuck hippy faggots
gave peace a chance

Attached: 1423740961800.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

It's because they subconsciously view other races as lesser than whites, more childlike, more innocent etc. They just don't ever admit it to themselves.

Good luck man, I did the same thing probably 15 years ago and it certainly helped with my depression. Keep some around, preferably in your freezer because you might need to do them again every few years

with that full house get, you can't fail. jist remember, the most important use of mushrooms in the neurotrophic factor and the remyelination. you need some vitamin d to help with that last part, vitamin c as the antioxidative "substrate" and most importantly NAC.

Swanson NAC costs 7 bucks in the states, I buy it over here for triple that and it's still the best money I've spent all year. Add some selenium in selenomethionine form and try to eat healthy. Guaranteed results, burgerbro.

NAC, Selenium, vit C, vit D. Take these while waiting for your shrooms and remember to microdose, don't go straight for the megadoses. 0.2g per 3 days is a perfect starting point. Go big with the NAC tho, at least 1.8g daily on an empty stomach

I'm sorry but why does no one on this board check digits anymore? I know that there is a new generation of Any Forums users and tourists and a lot of the oldfags have gone away in the past two years but Jesus Christ this person got a magnificent get and you will obey the unwritten rules of this board.
Check him immediately.

Hippy dippy peace and love bullshit was an amazing cia psyop cover for one of the most abusive, narcisstic, violent, psychotic, nihilistic generations to have ever been bred.

Attached: 1646719949938.jpg (1024x931, 117.63K)

their entire family trees should be uprooted

There were two groups, the liberal types and the libertarian. Only the libertarian types were based.
Fuck his digits and fuck you too ya donut

Checked.

digits don't lie.

Unless they say something Any Forums disagrees with, in which case they are "wasted".

You guys are at kindergarten level intelligence, and even that's insulting to kindergarteners

Hippies are degenerates who spread all the STIs

Never make peace with evil!