When will the Vaxx start killing people?

A year ago I told all my friends and family that they're retarded NPCs for injecting untested gene soup into their bodies just because the media tells them to and I showed them all the articles about autoimmune diseases and heart attacks etc.
Now a year later not a single person I know has died or even had significant side effects and I'm being made fun of almost every single day. I have socially ostracized myself and I feel like there's no coming back from this, I seriously consider moving to a different city and break off contact with my family.

Attached: 1621395876726.jpg (1305x1265, 125.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raniSkRLa14
henrymakow.com/2021/06/vaccines-deliver-graphene-oxide.html
spectrum.ieee.org/brains-improved-by-graphene-are-on-the-horizon
luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/no-longer-science-fiction-graphene-based-brain-control-technology-announced-graphene-oxide-in-covid-vaccines/
frontiersin.org/research-topics/5421/graphene-and-the-brain
recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/alert-recall/graphene-face-masks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 more weeks

Say nigger bot. Also, they've been dying faggot.

Lmao fucking retard

Its only been a year since they ramped up injections
Its been floated around that 2 years is when the animals tested with mrna really got fucked up. Next summer is going to be the sode effect summer. This summer will probably be like the summer of floud, but over financial reasons as the market quickly spirals out of control

Fuck you
>Also, they've been dying faggot
When?? Everyone I know who has been vaxxed is still alive

We're all already dead
This is the real red pill

Don't believe anything you see on pol you dumb nigger. This place stopped being credible years ago.

>2 more weeks
/thread

The vax leaves their immune systems weakened. They’re going to get covid forever until they die. This is going to happen within the next few years. Have any of the triple injected you know gotten covid? I’m seeing it all the time user, including my own brother. The same brother who banned me from his house for going to a concert last august because I didn’t get injected, but I also didn’t get sick.

depends if you're homosaxx or not

>2 more summers bro

Attached: der ewige Chud.png (190x200, 17.14K)

It's called monkeypox, they are shilling this to cover up the autoimmune disorder caused by the vaxx.
No refunds.

say nigger bot are you dumb or something ?

Attached: 1637314656665.jpg (652x1024, 70.11K)

Bitch ass nigger behind a keyboard

I know 3 heart attacks and a Bells Palsy. Be patient his shit happens recently. Those cunts made fun of me. But you know what, I ain't been sick in 4 years and all these cunts are permanently feeling like shit. Hi 5 Bernd, I got your back

just take the jab and tell people you were wrong and you learned from it, they will start to respect u because you are admitting that you were wrong. trust me, goy

>When will the Vaxx start killing people?

Well, what did you expect exactly? A truthful and detailed statement from the government how many people the vax they pushed on the population fucked up? Are you really so naive that you think the people who lied for two years straight, took your freedoms away and laughed about it have become honest overnight? Face it: the government has the monopoly on information and vax side effects is not the type of information the government wants you to know.
With no country wide impartial info which we will never get, there are just personal anecdotes. For my part I don't know personally of anyone who was vaxxed and died. But the vaxxed I know are constantly sick, they are forgetful and scatter-brained and they look like they have aged 10 years in the last year alone. Call me schizo, I don't care. But something is very, very wrong with the vaxxed. I am glad I didn't get vaxxed.

say nigger shill faggot

anyone else /gigavaxxed/?

whenever you´re ready to accept it faggot.
you also have to consider that not every single vaxxie is going to fall off instantly after taking the goyjuice.
they can´t make every dose the same that´s why we´ve got rumors with different charges having different effects.
It wouldn´t suprise me that maybe of every charge there´s like maybe 10-20% to get a negative effect out of it, most of them is probably saline either way.
now we got a goldmine for the producers and their investors, and slowly we´ll be able to cull the unecessary slaves.
that´s the reason we´ll still "vaccinate" people this fall and winter again.
you´re retarded for freaking out and calling the ones around you names instead of staying sober around it and respect of the retarded choices the slaves make.
i´m in a similar position to you execpt with the difference that i´ve told most of them that i respect their choice but still sus as fuck.
today, thanks to my stoicism, a lot of my friends tell me that they wish they had my resolution and will not take any booster.
i´m dissapointed in them for following in the first place but it somewhoe reedemed them a bit after they realised, thanks to my example, that they´re probably being fooled, once again.

TL:DR
you´re a sperg

Attached: 1645601695188.gif (295x278, 3.91M)

I know several that's getting sick continuously after taking it. Like at least sick once a month.
I know people with neurological disease and cancer flare up after. Plenty with all the other minor adverse things reported. I don't even have a large circle of friends or family yet I know so many with issues like this coming in the recent year.

That's why you don't go full Alex Jones in real life.

You know the one thing I hate most about the vaxxed that have medical problems now? They are not angry about it. All they do is sit there and bitch how doctors wont help them and just send them home with medication. They don't lash out or even protest, they do nothing. I can't even feel sorry for them now. They are like an animal that you try and save but it just keeps going back to it's death.
They where so smug during the whole lockdowns and now they just try and ignore the past events. I'd say they are broken now but I think they where broken even before the whole pandemic.

youtube.com/watch?v=raniSkRLa14

2 more weeks

>When will the Vaxx start killing people?
Maybe it will take a year. Maybe it's about mind control instead. Who knows. The whole admissions that hae been coming out that the vaccine is less and less effective has got to at least be fucking suspicious no?

Can also consider that the vaccines could also have been about
henrymakow.com/2021/06/vaccines-deliver-graphene-oxide.html
spectrum.ieee.org/brains-improved-by-graphene-are-on-the-horizon
luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/no-longer-science-fiction-graphene-based-brain-control-technology-announced-graphene-oxide-in-covid-vaccines/
frontiersin.org/research-topics/5421/graphene-and-the-brain

In the context of all that, it's interesting that some covid-era face masks have graphene.
recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/alert-recall/graphene-face-masks

Just double down.
Start putting arsenic in their morning tea.
Then when their finger nails start falling out, you say "see I told you so"

You didn't say nigger.

Attached: 1622565801008.jpg (1200x1855, 116.85K)

Lol

Based

Antivaxxers will die long before any vaxxed chads.

No you didn’t. God I fucking hate when a “happening” happens. Fucking 3 weeks of “hey fellow Nazi’s, just wondering when the secret trump vault full of vax passes will finally kill all the jews?”

I’m going to go make a fake account and ask for medical advise for my fetid, puss filled, crusted trans vagina on twitter. Since we are all very convincing and legit.

Attached: F0EA1F3D-22C9-4870-9F22-0FA9D3ADDECF.png (723x221, 29.38K)

UGGGHHH IDK FAGGOT
You think it's healthy to have all this shit floating around ya bloodstream? Who am I kidding, you're a tranny shill trying to promote the jab

Attached: No refunds lmao GET FUCKED JABBOS.jpg (1079x1533, 1.88M)

If you are so sure that nothing will happen, then why not start taking the vaccine and get boosted every month?