No more blackpills

youtube.com/watch?v=3dX5Wf_zHa4
Ignore the blackpillers, do your best, believe in yourself, and try to thrive in this dark age.

Attached: win.jpg (2071x1332, 287.13K)

Love ya Styx, no homo.
Your MRE vids were great back in the day.
Blackpills are for gay shills

>muh whitepills
libertarians are irelevant, what whitepills do you get faggots hahaha

>muh doomers
>muh blackpills
it's like a cult and you fags have to constantly remind yourselves it's all going to be fine while you are preparing for a ritual suicide

poles are irrelevant too wdym

buy an ad you degenerate kike tranny

libertarians since 2016 have no use, no power, you are just a joke

I believe his point is more that you can try to make it fine instead of being a defeatist wimp like you.

>mindless self indulgence while ignoring the realities of the world because you're a retarded civnat
>inner cities are shit because of "pheromones" and not the rampant feral niggers literally everywhere
>jews have basically no hand in the destruction of the west
>i loved based spics they are going to make the USA uber republican

Attached: herointranny.jpg (691x529, 78.02K)

I have an education, job, money. I dont need an eceleb grifter coach to motivate me. What do you have? a hope one day lolbertarians will destroy le ebil state?

What happened in 2016? Did your step father touch you places?

Your country is going to be nothing but rubble soon, sooo ...

yes, but besides that Trump won, because he was a nationalist, not some nosteponsnek faggot

Buy an advertisement sage and kys. you look like complete garbage btw, if i looked even half as pathetic as you look id instantly neck myself. You look like a mix of slenderman and that tall girl from recess, fucking ugly subhuman freak. Neck yourself

Your education failed, sadly. You don't even bother to watch videos and understand the content before jumping up into a tree and roaring like an orangutan, throwing your shit around.

I just gave a thumbs down and closed the tab. Not wasting time on ancient ecelebs

>not some nosteponsnek faggot
Kek.
btw, have you seen how lolbergs constantly shill for Russia, an illiberal neo-bolshevik dictatorship? That's because lolbergtardianism was always founded as anti-american controlled op. Ayn Randstein was a commie jew, never forget.

If you’re white, Christian and American, you are not alone. We will win.

your point? How one president not being a libertarian invalidates libertarianism? Is that how a coherent argument looks like in poland or you're just a special boy?

>no blackpills
>fled to europe

>mongoloid rapebaby supports lolbergs
Everything to destroy the west, amirite?

Styx is globohomo

idc lol, I'll be out of here if that would happen. But you better pray that it won't, otherwise you'll be stuck with hordes of different breeds of slavniggers and mid asians raiding your comfy eu capitals.

That's great. And I'll just "be myself" and attract the perfect girl for me.

Should I also uninstall my ring.com and neighbors.com apps so they will stop telling me about crime encroaching on my neighborhood? That way when my door is kicked down it'll be a total surprise and I'll be able to approach it with a positive attitude.

You prove my point, Polaski.

is this another youtube tranny?

i like that you btfo'd spencer but let's not overdo it

sorry Styx I can't watch your content anymore.
I've know you've been an avowed Satanist for a while now, but displaying the mark of the beast is too much.

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2022.05.28-05_02_35.png (380x392, 122.46K)