British girl is suing me for rape

So I had consensual sex with a drunk British girl 3 days ago. In fact she made the first move. Today she texted me that I'm a piece of shit that ruined her life and she's going to the police to report the rape. What fucking rape jesus christ? Will they actually believe her?

Attached: 6fa941564256c654305a00cad2c60af3.jpg (1500x1823, 298.33K)

Always obtain a women's "consent" in a legally certain and reproducible format.

I personally make every women I meet sign a "sub contract" part of the whole RP we do you know?

chad only

You should've hit me up. I wouldn't report you for putting your ring on my finger.

you need hard evidence that it was consensual, or else she auto wins in court. you are a retard for fucking a drunk BRITISH bitch anyway, malaka. Why did you do this, Kosta? RETARD

>So I had consensual sex with a drunk British girl 3 days ago. In fact she made the first move. Today she texted me that I'm a piece of shit that ruined her life and she's going to the police to report the rape. What fucking rape jesus christ? Will they actually believe her?
What country are you in?

ffs greek how fucking desperate are you for attention to make up stories like these every single day

In the Netherlands the concept of consent for sex doesn't even exist. No threat of violence = no rape.

>you are a retard for fucking a drunk BRITISH bitch anyway, malaka.
what is wrong with them?

Why do you have her phone number? Use that as evidence that the sex was consensual

You didn't use the validated consent / vax pass app on your phone?
Are you stupid in 2022?

>So I had... sex
Nice larp op

>pirates AND rapists
wow

Brit Bong here
before we go any further
post screenshot, you can blur the number out
Oterwise no help

kek

If your dark enough to pretend your a muslim, it's all good - British police won't do shit.

You need to offer her a dinner and fuck after, then repeat. Woman hate pump and dump

The fact that you fucked a slag means you're a degenerate. Go to reddit. The fact that the slag was drunk turns you into a man who can't control his urges. Aka an animal. Go to leftypol.

Do it before she reach the police station, once she’s there you’re fucked for life

The fact that she told you means you get the last chance

I did hand make a ring..
Platinum. 2ct

didnt you learn anything about british girls from our sand nigger gangbang fiasco ?

Nope, that’s not related