Blue eye surgery

How long til this becomes mainstream enough that shitskins all over the world will be wanting to make themselves more white

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 123652.png (988x722, 604.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNZlNeZ3Tp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm all for white face. Can't blame them.
Least we can do for POC

Mengela dindu nuffins wrong!

It's not gonna breed more whitey though isn't it? Melting pot lover.

Anglo slags and continental mutts being able do dye their brown hair blonde is what genocided blondes from the north european gene pool. Will this do the same for blue eyes?

why do they hate on whites yet give eveything they can to look like them?

>shiteyed copers do that surgery
>become blind
this is a win

Ew his Iris looks fucking disgusting

Why in the fuck would you do this, also it looks stupid. Blue eyes don’t look normal on a nonwhite and they don’t look appealing either, they honestly look better with their natural color. The idea of a blue eyed black just sounds goofy as fuck.

Sounds like a jew trick to create more ir breeding.
It'll trick white monkey brain into thinking that actual monkey is human.
>the unexplainable feeling of disappointment when your kid comes out looking like a turd
>you knew it was coming, but some part of your subconscious thought it wouldn't

This should obviously be banned, maybe have it be some appropriation thing. As always the rule will not pertain to japs, who may still color their eyes if they should feel like it

I really hope this shit has long term side effects.

that's actually an interesting and thought-provoking take

What do you mean dude, how does a woman in Britain dying her hair blonde remove blondes from the north European gene pool?
Scandinavia is literally across the water.

They are already doing this
>nope, we are not just talking about eye surgery
Check the skin bleaching practices. Africa, India and Asia, even with clorox and other random shits they try everything to be whiter.

It already happens. I see these brown eyed losers trying to fool me with contacts. I know other blue eyed people when I meet them though. We can sense the spirit we have. Don't try to imitate it brown eyes. We'll know and make fun of you telepathically.

How stupid do you have to be to not understand that now people can't genetically select for that trait because ho's dye their hair.

Das RayCis

how long til shitskins and niggers start bleaching themselves?

Attached: nigg art removed.jpg (922x766, 116.37K)

If a woman has it then has a child, will it not pass on?

Niggers are jealous of whites.

Fake blondes are always obvious.
Check the pubes. If they're not blonde, run away.

good

My Dad always says you can't polish a Turd, mate. Then he pulls a face of disgust at the thought of trying.. this seems no different lol. Gooks try, Niggers will too. But guess what, we are still superior. Siege Heil

>Blue eye surgery
It's already there, same as foreskin restoration through binaural
youtube.com/watch?v=QNZlNeZ3Tp0

Attached: binaural noise sound.png (495x618, 106.9K)

>foreskin restoration
thanks for the laugh

I don't understand this desire for blue eyes, i have black eyes and i would never wish to change them to blue, not coping or anything. Black eyes with good eye shape (almond, upper eyelid not visible) is god tier on a white skin.
Blue eyes, especially on a man, looks fragile and autistic.

retard.

>Black eyes with good eye shape (almond, upper eyelid not visible) is god tier on a white skin.
>t. narbonnoïde
Tu ne sera jamais blanc.

It was a joke you fucking losers
Go and have kids

Attached: 1653467550386.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)