I'm just gonna leave this here

I'm just gonna leave this here

Attached: IMG_20220528_133546.jpg (563x536, 118.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think children under 6 got a choice in the matter.

The parents do, cope faggots. My kids are unvaxxed and way ahead thr curve.
>inb4 dilating faggots screech about viruses

Reminder that modern medicine is dysgenic and needs to be abolished in order to progress for humans death is natural and part of life if you are too weak to fight off a virus or bacteria you deserve to die.

Attached: 1642697218785.jpg (579x584, 33.2K)

i have allergies and evidence shows that vaccines probable caused them. furthermore i didn't consent as an infant. i want compensation

>proud of being an abusive and neglectful parent

Zero to do with the covid vaccine. Stupid post.

>every 1-2 years
I haven't gotten a flu-shot in 10+years.

Also these older vaccines weren't developed before the virus was even known. And they weren't designed by racial supremacist jews, that want to take revenge on the Alamek (europeans) and genocide us, which requires low birthrates for Europeans (especially germans)

youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24

>OMG IT'S A FUCKING COLD EVERYBODY RUN WE'RE FUCKING DOOMED UNLESS YOU SUCK DOWN THIS SCIENCE JUICE OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!
>no
>WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN INSUFFERABLE ASSHOLE
sage thread Saturday

I'll never trust pharma again. Their is something very sinister in this industry.

>without being an insufferable drama queen
Kids hate shots. You might know if you ever had sex.

I literally don’t take the flu shot or half of this shit ever and don’t get sick
Kys

>2 doses of flu a year
>only ever hear about 1 per year
>he wasn't there when I was trying to ask the doctor what the benefits and risks were and my mom was crying because I was asking them to prove themselves.

The flu shot has always been a scam. It's only like 30% effective.

I wonder how much of this
>mistrust
Is intentional, damned if you do and damned if you don't imo. I have no clue how you can trust other people with your health in a trust less society. A real head scratcher and the wealthy are going to be just as fucked if not more fucked by this whole unhinged shift that the medical industry has undergone.

Yeah and they changed the definition of vaccine right before these all rolled out too, right? And they also tried to require it to do everything right? Shut up nigger.

Barely anyone does flu shot.

Many such cases.

Antivaxxers have shit their pants in fear about every single one of them. Every single time they were wrong. This is just the latest antivaxxer mass hysteria.

if you actually weren't a retard and provided a citation, you'd find it's 50-60 percent effective.

Depends on a year, sometimes it's worthless.

Surprise surprise, the faggot thinks children can consent.

Polio, yellow fever, small pox rubella, tetnus
That all faggot. Enjoy your life shortened by experimental modified dna injections, dumbass

Attached: B5FFA055-F1A2-48BA-BACA-BCFDE3BA1E67.jpg (2400x1762, 917.68K)

I was never vaccinated as a kid. Yet another instance of my grandparents being light years ahead of the curve.

Why do you care if someone is wrong? None of your business.

only in muttmerica do they pump you full of all this

Wrong! they just guess what strain to use. It's bullshit,

Attached: 2021-VE-graph_1.png (980x415, 23.07K)

Never had a flu shot, never had the flu.
Never had a covid shit, never caught covid.

All of those has intensive testing, not covered up lies and zero quality control.