Why are jews hating us?

Don't they know that without white people they would be fucked? They need us, so why are they trying their best to get us replaced with non-whites?

Is it revenge for the holocaust? That was only done by germans though, but jews hate all whites for it. Why are they like this?

Attached: uhbbased.webm (640x730, 2.86M)

Why do Jews love to portray the average German soldier as the stereotypical Jew?

>Don't they know that without white people they would be fucked?

and white countries would be dirt poor without jewish brilliance

you both need eachother. jews & whites are connected at the hips

their brain sits in their long nose, how do you expect such a small brain to function normal?

jews are not Hu-Man, not even He-Man they are animals. More worse than niggers

>jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew
kill yourself
digits and it's covid that takes you

>t.

Attached: 1488207603331.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

for forbidding them slavery including debt slavery and executing them for their criminal activity

>and white countries would be dirt poor without jewish brilliance

Top kek.

kys kike

Attached: 1546943459988.png (1360x3568, 1.19M)

Do they really hate us? I thought of them more as calculating and cold

Attached: KILB.gif (220x220, 925.9K)

Ritualised grudge matinence with no out group gratitude. No thanks camp liberators day. They always hedge their bets with their pets until they get killed by them historically, so don't worry. They believe that they can grift of being intergenerational holocaust victims to non whites without being seen as peak/ultra white.
They forget that everyone hates them, and they need white people as a goy meatshield to stand behind.

Nah the white people have powerful organisations like the Aryan nation's.

Attached: images-5.jpg (183x275, 10.49K)

i always wonder where that video is from

why is he grabbing her chest?
strong biden vibe

Jews are actually Neanderthals, not human.

I don't know either but I guess its from a movie

Oh you noticed that? He was an elite after all, they are all into strange shit

Attached: 7kxj.gif (220x220, 972.63K)

Jews vs everybody else without dumb white people.
They hate the thing they need parasitically to survive.
Name the great Jewish societies.

Because they reached peak wealth. They need a new crisis to play victims again so they can restart the cycle all over again. Maybe they are the chosen people. Maybe Hitler recognized this among the jews and decided enough was enough - but he played into the cycle.

The winning move is not to play their game. Let them take it all. They'll collapse themselves long before they ever get another victim complex.

That's all they ever do is play victim to everything. They're sympathy vampires.

Well the Dutch are mongrel dogs , not human.

Attached: Q2X.gif (240x243, 1.12M)

holy shit even fatfuck look so cool, hugo boss is the greatest designer ever lived.