Pentecostalism General

any Pentecostals here? This thread is devoted to the discussion of Pentecostal theology, history ,and politics.

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 9.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P60UGAc23bM
nationalvanguard.org/2011/01/commissary-to-the-gentiles/
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Barabbas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pentecostal church
youtube.com/watch?v=P60UGAc23bM

are you the fuckers who speak in tongues and handle snakes?

isn't it just protestantism

theres a pentecostal community deep in the woods where I live, used to know a girl who escaped it. They lived in family compounds similar to how Italians used to but all the older men passed around the young girls for pleasure. This girl ran away at 16 after living as a sex toy for like 12 family members. The women in her community hit her for complaining. It was very fucked up; this is all I think of when I hear of pentecostals. This was in Doaktown NB Canada btw; family was half native so that might have had a bit to do w it

Are there any pentecostal denominations who aren‘t zionists?

I grew up pentacostal, and I'm very grateful for it, it opened my eyes to just how batshit insane organized religion is.

Attached: 278788715_728712028308646_1065405064526215366_n.jpg (400x405, 31.29K)

Is that the church where women are required to grow their hair really long?

Attached: 1524526626079.webm (424x536, 1.79M)

Yes any rattle snake handlers out here?

Attached: You were warned.png (1018x1029, 85.73K)

Nononono we dont want to be associated with these weirdos

Here's your history!

nationalvanguard.org/2011/01/commissary-to-the-gentiles/

Barabbas was a Jewish insurrectionist c. 30 C.E. whom Pontius Pilate freed at the Passover feast in Jerusalem, according to the Christian narrative of the Passion of Jesus. According to some sources, his full name was Yeshua bar Abba, (Jesus, the "son of the father").

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Barabbas

What is Pentecostal what is the classic Creed/ confession

Kill yourself.

Those sources were retarded.

I believe with all my heart that jesus Christ was the son of god and that he died on the cross to save me from sin which he took upon himself in my place

That's about the gist of it

I don't want your kundalini demons

splendid thread, gents. Thanks for taking the bait.

Fuck Pentecostals.

Attached: 1648645677079.jpg (1024x1024, 123.37K)

>cognitive dissonance strikes

Whatever!

So wheres your democracy? where's anyones for that matter!

It is a tragic heresy that is basically Kundalini mixed with Christian vocabulary.

There's a difference between the production speaking in tongues (putting on a show) and actually speaking in tongues. I'm not exactly pentecostal but to deny the gifts of the Spirit is to admit that you have no idea what the Spirit is.

Nigger.

Pentecostalism makes Calvinism look sane and rational.

Attached: calvin.jpg (900x750, 91.24K)