JESUS AMERICANS WTF IS GOING ON?

High inflation, high gas prices, crime in the cities, school shootings, open southern border, woke lbgt leftists grooming your children in kindergartens and schools, and now a talk of a recession and a housing market collapse.
What else will Biden fuck up?

There are signs that the previously red hot US housing market is seriously cooling down amid talk of recession and the prospect of home prices nearly halving in some parts of the country. An increase in mortgage rates, rising house prices and uncertainty around Joe Biden's economy as inflation soars, are contributing factors to the slowdown, according to experts.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10862005/Sellers-slashing-prices-levels-not-seen-pandemic-market-rapidly-cools.html

Attached: chrome_cmYjGHG3zc.png (831x774, 649.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sparkrental.com/hottest-real-estate-markets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it’s this thing called Jews

Selling a property for 50-100% more than its value 1-2 years ago and reducing the mark up by 20-40% doesn’t mean shit other than the sellers knowing they were asking way beyond it’s true market value

Idk about that, a house three streets over from just went for 875k and it doesn't have a front or backyard.

>What else will Biden fuck up?
Brandon the Destroyer has just begun

Attached: 1610689839402.png (398x418, 186.21K)

If the housing market bubble were to burst, will that effect the entire stock and bond markets?

T. retard nigger

Attached: 1563571543433.png (785x980, 659.96K)

Yes but it wouldn’t be the cause, it’s a symptom of an already failing economy.

In my town NYers and Jersey fags will still pay 20% above asking. They're still fleeing their hellholes hoping to ruin our small town

Fpbp

Revolution.

Brazilification is happening in warp speed. Everyone knew this would happen but we all thought it wouldn’t be till 2050 or 2030 at the earliest.
Unfortunately the PTB underestimated the rapid degradation that would occur once you really opened the flood gates to the 3rd world hordes.
I guess they might have thought that at least Mexicans would assimilate and reach Irish/Italian American tier(owning small businesses, bars, and restaurants, working as cops and firefighters with select high IQ ones going into corporate America or politics).
But the Mexicans have negrified themselves for the most part. Weird that such a small group can have so much cultural influence to turn basically every immigrant who washes up on our shores with skin darker than wonder bread into wanna be Negroes.
Walk into any NYC bodega and you’ll find a bunch of Punjabi teenagers dressing and acting like absolute ghetto niggers. You’ll see Korean kids on the subway wearing Bape jackets and basketball shoes talking about black twitter drama and NBA.

welp looks like me sister ia headed straight to poverty. she built a house 5 yrs ago to just under $500k and this year it appraised for $1.3 mil. she decided she was a land developer and bought a lot in the same cuckold neighborhood she lives in at the top is f the market an is having a house built on it to sell for $1.4 mil. lol she told me i was crazy when i told her that was super risky. bankruptcy incoming

I told my friend he should sell his home and put the money in some other more secure investment, then buy another for cheap when the market crashes. He said I was an idiot.

>owning small businesses
They finished that off with Covid lockdowns.

Nobody wants yards. Just more work to maintain them. People want detached homes for privacy, in good school districts, but jammed close enough to touch your neighbor’s house from your window that way you don’t have to mow the lawn and pull weeds. Nobody spends time outside. A house is just a place to keep your shit and binge Netflix.

Brand new townhouses here without yards and practically less than a foot away from the neighbor are going for $400k-600k.

This. Take a 200k house and put it on market for 500k. Slash price when nobody can buy shit thanks to inflation. Still selling it for 400k.

teehee the carolina coast mysteriously missing from that list, but dont tell anyone! Teehee

Just retail which was already dying. Seems like hospitality industry is making a comeback and restaurants.
The real small businesses that generate revenues are things that can’t easily be taken over by silicon valley. Shit like hvac installation and repair. Custom cabinetry. Catering.
Things where there is just no way to scale a business that rely on already saturated local markets.

What happened is retards with a lot of money (millions, but not billions) bought houses and properties at retarded prices and then tried to offload them on the average consumer.

>There are signs that the previously red hot US housing market is seriously cooling down amid talk of recession

I think everyone agrees that houses are overpriced.
This is a good thing also it fucks over elite investment funds like blackrock that have been buying up houses while the prices are very high.

Townhouses are literally attached to each other so yeah you’re less than a for from your neighbor by definition. You share a wall.

all of the examples are shithole cities people are moving away from.

sparkrental.com/hottest-real-estate-markets/

>What else will Biden fuck up?

Biden made gas prices rise across the globe! Cope ya poorfag.

>This is a good thing also it fucks over elite investment funds

Not really. If they get fucked by the market the .gov will just bail them out with loans and swaps.
These will get defaulted on, and we the people will pay the final bill.
Same as it ever was.

Not good at all. They'll just push the government to import more people from the third world to dive up prices and force people to buy or enjoy their commie block apartments, that BlackRock also owns, coincidentally.

You’re stupid. If you sell it for 400k then the retard who bought the house next door for 500k is now 100k underwater. If this happens to enough people you start seeing lots of defaults which means banks losing money, and tanking home prices which causes a vicious cycle as more borrowers default, the bank loses more money, the home prices drop lower etc.
We won’t have a 2006 situation though because the institutions haven’t massively leveraged themselves in the same way. It’ll be a normal cycle that is just made far more painful because of our retarded government demolishing supply chains and cutting off huge gas, oil, fertilizer, and grain supplies arbitrarily.
Institutions are not at risk. This time it’s you and I who will suffer alone while Wall Street already has their road map planned through 2025.

>banks
>losing money
That's hilarious. You mean like the airlines that "lost money" and then got a bailout? Like the banks that "lost money" and got a bailout? Face it goy, Jews don't lose money, they can do the stupidest shit and will be awarded money from taxpayers for their stupidity.

More likely boomers were cashing in and flocking to Florida while early millenials were getting their first jobs that treat them like humans and were able to move out of the cities for the first time. Being naive first time home buyers who spent their entire 20’s living in apocalyptic conditions in the cities they were simply willing to pay $250k over market in the small cities and suburbs because they think a 8x12 studio where the bed is on a platform above the one chair that can fit in your shoebox should cost $2.5 million.

Other energy self sufficient countries like America used to be under Trump do NOT have high gas prices.
You do, thanks to Biden and his idiot green policies

God I wish this would happen here.

Right the banks are not exposed as I said. They are in a position to reap the benefits of this crash while we’re on the hook since they sold all these shitty mortgages to the mutual funds and institutional investors that manage our 401k’s and such.
They’ll trigger a “recession” so they can buy back in at a better price now that they’ve pumped the market to unsustainable levels. And as a bonus the boomers will have to put off retirement for another 3-4 years until the crash is over meaning more wageslaves.

Where u at? Lemme guess, NC?
There are so many here now that I feel like I'm driving on a racetrack now when I'm going through town. Agression levels with their driving is unbelievable, and they don't understand flashing yellow left turns because no jughandles confuses them.

I'm a renter that will be ready to buy soon. I have 11 months left on my lease. Start looking to buy now, or wait and potentially renew my lease again next year?

You think these things are new under Biden? He’s just the latest helmsman. This has been going on for years. But of course you’re a memeflag, so you’re not actually a sincere user.

No, market correction that you see now is independent of defaults- the market correction you will see in 2023 will account for them. When multiple defaults occur in 2022 because of the rising interest rates and massive mark up in prices, the housing market will be affected 1-2 years after the fact (takes 6 months average of missed mortgages for most foreclosure, eviction, it all takes a while).
The reason prices are dropping now is because sellers realize they are asking too much or banks are refusing to finance a house that is appraised for much less.

its bullshit leaf. houses here are not going down. they have all doubled in the past 7 years. the main reason for this scam is property taxes, the higher the "value" of your home the more taxes you pay. the tax jew is behind these rising prices as well as the inflation jew.

i would buy user, with the amount of money they have printed they wont be going down anytime soon