On NoFap? Tired of coombait? Use this trick

If you are tired of the distracting coombait, BBC spam and tranny posters in the Any Forums catalog, post this code in the css box in the settings section:
>img {opacity: 0} img:hover {opacity: 1}

This removes all the thumbnails from the catalog so you can browse and not get distracted. If you also check the "Hide thumbnails" option, this will remove thumbnails in individual threads too.

>inb4 "it's an imageboard you're supposed to look at the pictures".
I've been doing this for a few days now, and I have noticed I feel much less distracted by the images and am much less tempted to respond to low quality bait threads consisting of twitter and reddit screencaps. I only look for high quality threads (from looking at the text) and as a result I procastinate using Any Forums a lot less. I'm also a lot less horny and less likely to relapse from NoFap. I usually relapse because Any Forums is deliberately flooded with coombait designed to distract you and keep you horny so you can't think straight. This trick kills the coombait shills.

Try it right now.

Attached: catalog.jpg (1092x1293, 267.22K)

bump

I shouldn’t have to do what the jannies are supposed to do though

I didn’t jerk off for 2-3 years as a joke.
>wasn’t happy and it did nothing
Do it sometimes
>gets rid of stress and helps me workout
This site is a joke
I’m going to tell you what those two anons said to me
You live once and no one fucking cares

bump

why would i ever get tempted by the fucking gross shit posted on here?
like, once in a blue moon somebody with taste will post something i like.

Attached: 23461B68-DB8E-4D7B-BB0B-41FA506E597C.jpg (604x403, 29.24K)

People who jerk off here are just furry pedo faggots user

not a pedo but i definitely do like some furry tits.

I even had wet dreams because I didn’t jerk off so long.
No one cares and it does nothing unless your religious or get tired easily.

Ha. I browse Any Forums because sometimes I get good information that puts me ahead of everyone else e.g. vaccines, crypto, etc. Hence why I still browse this board despite the constant bait and shilling. I still see value in this board.

Attached: 077641E6-1DDD-4FEF-9F04-204ADB856372.png (860x697, 367.9K)

So do I but make your opinions

Also Anton is just spitting facts

is there a way to do this just for the catalog?

prime example of an addict cope right here

I'm sorry dave, but i can't do that.

Attached: catfuckyou.webm (472x428, 808.62K)

Yes. When you are on the catalog itself, click the settings link in the top right corner and paste the code into the css box. And that should do it.

>If you also check the "Hide thumbnails" option, this will remove thumbnails in individual threads too.
where do i find this option? if i enter the CSS code and apply it it hides all images on threads as well as the catalog.

you mean custom CSS in the Any Forums X settings?

Attached: file.png (1172x773, 46.83K)

bump

You can use the custom css in 4chanx but I'm talking about the custom css box in pic related (in the red circle). This way even phone posters can use this trick because they can't use 4chanx.

Attached: _20220528_124234.jpg (1092x2027, 319.11K)

Hmmm... I don't know what's happening with you there. Are you applying the code when you are on the catalog page or when you are on an individual thread?