Bongs BTFO'd

Brexit means Brexit indeed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-121916_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 620.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/05/26/one-million-people-allowed-live-uk-government-accused-breaking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/05/26/one-million-people-allowed-live-uk-government-accused-breaking/

I'm so fucking sick of this shithole

Bump.

Poles out
Pakis in

We knew this was going to happen. They probably let Brexit win because it ended the anti-immigration stance in politics practically overnight as UKIP died afterwards. Years later we're still part of the EU court of human rights and we're bringing in even more immigrants than before.

bongs...you didn't like eastern euros but at least they were white and some were christian or at least the women were fuckable
now you've got aggressive muslims and dumb sub saharan africans...
why?

The NHS will collapse, then the benefit system will collapse, then most of these parasites will have fucked off because the free ride is over.

Dumb bastard, the kike will take the hair off your mums cunt to build a nigger a pillow or insulate a niggers shanty town hut.

The apes here will NEVER leave until they're forced to.

>implying

We didn't like the unchecked immigration and numbers coming in. Brexit won an anti-immigration stance, that we were unable to regulate and control our own borders because of the EU. Many did not know or perhaps forgot, that our governments are traitorous stooges anyway so the immigration would continue and get worse.

kek
I thought that was brexit about. You all got royally fucked by Nigel Farage, the russian agent

>Many did not know or perhaps forgot, that our governments are traitorous stooges anyway so the immigration would continue and get worse.
this
Brexit was just step 1

>haha
>the brits are being genocided
>haha it's so funny

fucking pricks

You get what you voted for

we voted for our freedom and are being punished by being enslaved and genocided twice as hard

if that doesn't concern you then nothing will

ps you don't hate us, you're jealous

We left Europe because whatever they have planned for the future needs Britain and Europe to be seperate for some reason.
We didn't leave because we voted. Votes don't mean shit. They probably didn't even count the votes.

Yes and now your conservative government has freedom to import shitskins and keep white Europeans out so what’s the issue?

I fucking told you. The brexit was stupid

We all are, it's unironically over user. I went to my Grans funeral near Blackburn and fucking hell. Shitskins everywhere. The outskirts of London I don't see them for ages. There's no escaping what the Kikes have done fren.

i can't deal with posters with an iq of 60 - try getting a (you) from someone else, coward

2 more weeks