I just went for a 6am jog at the park and I realized how much this place...

I just went for a 6am jog at the park and I realized how much this place, the "red pill" will just absolutely ruin your life. It would have been better to have just been ignorant.

Attached: 1653649216479.jpg (560x705, 149.92K)

You do realise that a lot of stuff on here is bullshit right?

Attached: 1578638607197.jpg (894x559, 92.78K)

People who internalise globohomo messaging to the fullest have a far higher suicide/self mutilation rate. And I can garuntee they don't go jogging

Pretty easy to lobotomise your self mate, (((they))) make it super easy and there's plenty of drugs to chose from. Your favourite artist does it all the time, it's cool!

You are not cut out for this place, huh glowie?

I stopped browsing Kikebook, and use my internet time here. I know were here forever now, but it' s still worth it.

Attached: artworks-000469565685-s1jjis-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 104.53K)

If only that was true for all of it.

Attached: cap.png (512x512, 242.15K)

You really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and make up bullshit?

What isn't bullshit is the malicious defining of the phillup's curve's y axis as inflation.

Just watch niggerball goy. Cheer for niggers and signal to white women it's OK to fuck them. Cuck your mind goy. Serve the Jew.

No its not.

there are people out there that would never stay on this site for more than 2 seconds because they live life with so much happiness and glee you would think theyre gay. its over the top with some of them, but to them its normal, and we're the weirdos

Just frame a lot of it with a sense of humor and remain objective

what a relief

Attached: 1652272262579.jpg (614x1024, 109.92K)

the nightmares this site has revealed.
they're very real

my dad expressed a similar sense of "relief" after he took those injections. disgusting. how can they live with their minds this wide open to manipulation?

It's doo laede.

You're here 4evr

Attached: 1653732373394.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

Jews are right about goyim

Literally everything is true only the kike schizophrenic threads are fake, you faggots make to drive away normies, good we delet your threads.

Why?

Wrong. Most people are totally miserable grinding for the tax jew.

Eat your sugar dough goy.