Keffals will not forgive your transphobia, nor will the trans community or history...

Keffals will not forgive your transphobia, nor will the trans community or history. When you deny trans people their human rights, you are in denial of science and empathy - this is your legacy Any Forums.

Attached: Keffals.jpg (225x225, 7.5K)

do your handlers force you to use memeflags? it's so inorganic.

You fucking retards treating science as an absolute end all are the most brainwashed sheep imaginable. Science can be wrong learn your fucking history. 60 years ago science would have given you a frontal lobotomy is that proper? Science said its cool so let's get all trannies fixed right up.

>When you deny trans people their human rights
what the fuck is a trans people
and what the fuck is their human right

what do you need human rights for? you gonna neck and its inevitable lol

Academia isn't science.

"What is science?"
youtu.be/dGDbpg1nG8Y
youtu.be/yqf4an9ra4s

trans person is the politically correct terminology for a cross-dresser.

I'm just going to assume you are a shill and tell you to fuck off. If you don't recognize the context science plays in the new world we are living in idk what to tell you.

>no bot army for updoots on pol
You have no power here

I'm okay with with trans people, but keffals can fuck off.

This person is unhinged. My fellow libs do not condone her retarded behaviour. OP is also retarded.

:D you can make any assumption you want, the science comes from repeating the result.

Do we have a second opinion? Anons, am I a shill? Science is of course, democratic :^)

>transphobia
>phobia
kek
Nobody fears you faggots.
We openly mock and ridicule your delusions.

>trans
>people
Pick one, memetard.

Good. Absolutely fuck empathy

you are a bigot

When you came out of the closet, you also burned it. When the inevitable takes place, courtesy of your attempts at grooming kids, YOU WILL HAVE NO PLACE TO RETREAT TO.

The 'legacy' of /pol will be survival. Your 'legacy' will be the reminder that sexual deviance and predation was answered with extinction. The parents you freaks have outraged with your bizarre behavior and attempting to rationalize deviancy to children has caused them to re-evaluate the wisdom of ever letting you out of that closet. And since that closet has been burned, it will be easier than ever to eliminate that threat to their children.

You should have never listened to those Jews. They want you dead more than those parents do.

classic republican, Keffals wasn't wrong to call you ontologically evil

This is merely a barbarian who goes around bragging about all the kids he has groomed by doing things like ratios. No different than carrying around teeth or items from your kills as trophies. A distorted form of masculinity fuels him on the inside
These big trannies manipulate the perception of online kids so they can say they "love" them when they do no such thing for anyone. They don't even treat them like they're alive. Just puppets of the public school-trans groomer pipeline. Alas for them, being not actually dead means their trophies can be taken from them by explaining they do ratios to show off their grooming victims for example. That seemed to be effective when his army was hassling a dude elsewhere

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-074317_Google.jpg (719x635, 202.54K)

no lol cry more?

Bruh I'd maybe fuck him if he had a dick bro he just got a little gluche of gore kek

Attached: 1653727775146m.jpg (1024x489, 70.75K)

Lel!

Attached: 20220526_001242.jpg (1080x1366, 111.6K)

What do you have against her? She ratio you lol?

Jews have nothing to do with these - its all projection with republicans, you keep talking about grooming but we all know your the ones grooming lol you would legalise child marriage again if you could

I'm not lacking empathy because I'm a republican I lack empathy because I'm autistic

Attached: Realchad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)