What is the ACTUAL number of homeless in the US?

I see them everywhere in my midsize city that is a suburb of a bigger city. It's actually insane at this point. Every day, everywhere I go. This is a purple area. Is anyone even keeping track of the numbers? What the fuck is going on? I thought the US was one of the richest countries in the world, but my own neighborhood is starting to look worse than some "third world" countries I've been to.

Attached: 00003736421001-0863.jpg (800x533, 106.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwPg8gJq_Kw
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anymore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was just homeless last week. Spent a couple nights in a park & then 2 in a motel. Shit sucks.

It's insane how many homeless people there are but boomer home prices are like $600,000 minimum for a starter home and rent is like $1500 just to live in a place not full of niggers/crackheads. Wages don't even remotely keep pace with the cost. How the fuck did the wage/housing situation get to this point?

Also, how did you end up homeless?

Attached: 1605644076803.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Yet nobody ever Minecrafts Blackstone or Goldman. The white working class simply takes the punishment and accepts homelessness/poverty or spergs out and attacks random nobodies. Just noticing things here and not advocating for anything, but there are a lot of homeless whites with nothing to lose, yet they do nothing about any of it.

Anyway, is there any *real* estimate of the homeless population in the US? There has to be a somewhat reliable counting mechanism. These people are everywhere now. It's crazy.

48% of americans earn no money
25% of americans live on the street

I mean, that sounds ridiculous and impossible, but that appears to be the case at this point.

>What is the ACTUAL number of homeless in the US?

If you want to get all technical and legal about it the existence of property taxes means every american is homeless, the just rent their present lodgings from the government. With tax law being what it is the state can seize your residence at any time, for any reason, and put you 'under the stars'.

Welcome to america, sucker.

Attached: 1653724934997.gif (460x731, 402.4K)

Because they are on hard drugs. Whites have a genetic susceptibility to opioid addiction in particular. That's not bro-science bullshit; it's just a simple biological fact. So if you want to control white populations, you enervate them with opioid-based hard drugs. You turn them into self-destructive addicts rather than outward-looking actors with individual agency.

And so far, it's working. This is also a big moral failing for modern whites, though - we know from the old Stoic philosophers that things like 'addiction' are partly volitional - they are choices. But most whites are choosing the easy path of addiction and self-indulgence rather than the higher path of struggle and success.

This relates to a general loss of spirit and spirituality. Spirituality doesn't mean theology; it means that you have a method of structuring your desires so that they can align with something more permanent than your own transient wishes at a given moment. And many modern whites simply don't have that anymore.

Attached: 1648978840295[1].jpg (1280x837, 69.68K)

I actually rounded down the numbers
So it could just as well be higher.

It's being done intentionally.

Don't fuck with those hypnosis things, they can fuck your eyes up

>$1500 just to live in a place not full of niggers/crackheads
There's your answer. In America you have to pay a premium to live in a white community,

As inflation reduces the purchasing power of our currency the negative trends will get worse. Consider the single mother that has been getting by on her low paying job. Rents increase,gas prices increase , food prices increase. We have been warned that if we let central banks control our currency we will become landless on the continent our fore fathers conquered.

There is no higher path of struggle and success.
Both choices are a life of suffering and bullshit and nobody wants to be a martyr and be hated.

Everyone who doesn't want to burn everything down should be viewed as an enemy at this point.

Was homeless for six months in in 2018. Theres hundreds of thousands of people out there that are declared dead, family all died or lost contact. It’s a similar concept to how those who gave up looking for work are no longer unemployed. Private landlords are being phased put of our society. You can almost no longer strike a deal with a landlord on the merrit that he likes you or trusts you. People being absolute garbage tennants for decades is a big factor in this. Many of those old landlords have turned their propeties over to management companies now. People who’s credit got destroyed during the pandemic can’t get approved by faceless property management companies. People that work at these companies are incentivised to make as much money as possible to further their careers. Maintenance has slyrockrocketed in the last year. Replacing 16 condensers in an appartment building thats going on 10-15 years old could put an landlord out of making profit for years with current hvac prices. Rents have to be raised to cover this. Developers think putting a granite countertop in an appartment makes it luxury.

You don't 'burn everything down' by choosing to become a drug addict. It's actually the opposite - you neuter yourself and any actual potential you otherwise would have had. And then you die young, and remove yourself from the social equation entirely. Rapid and decisive suicide would be a lot more honorable than something as pathetic as that.

You totally missed my point.
Both paths are bullshit, the only way forward is to build a new society. Clownworld is fully kiked and needs to die

There's millions, hundreds of millions maybe. You can't actually conduct a census.. they've got no address, chose to be undocumented, have the least amount of paper trails out of anyone in the country. You've got to count them like you do wildlife.
They're a silent force that everyone overlooks despite being blatantly visible and unavoidable.

And the stupid part is, there are so many yet social engineers can't harness that manpower. They literally can't for some reason, it doesn't enter their heads. Instead of using them for something productive, they throw money at the problem and hope they go away. They won't go away.. with the economy the democratic party created, the way they shit diarrhea all over the proverbial fan and ruined everything.. there's gonna be more bums.

In my city they build houses under bridges, they use tarps as walls. They sleep in old RV's that line entire blocks. It's really a systemic flaw, you can't utilize a bum force.. because of certain "rights". This idea of freedom that only bums are granted, they are the only ones who do not wear shackles. A homeless person has the most freedom in this country, politicians and their system cannot leach off of them. They've got nothing to take.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwPg8gJq_Kw

Yep

btw.. that song is about them. It's their anthem.

>anymore
I find it amazing that it just takes one retard to make this mistake ("any more" is two words, not one), and every monkey and his dog starts parroting it. People are so. fucking. stupid.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anymore