The jewish and christian God

The jewish and christian God

Attached: 71wDn8iaX0L.jpg (1051x1360, 233.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hfqmedWex_k?t=917
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Seth was such a cool fucking name until I learned about Seth Rogan

it seems like ancient religions are cargo cults and there was some fight among alien overlords who ruled earth.

>implying kike of a stick and semitic kabbalistic magic spell is same thing as glorious real God of gentiles like Seth.
Kill yourself niggerfaggot mutt retard immediately.

Attached: images (19).jpg (195x259, 14.5K)

what is this a seth rogan biography?

aren't these gods the same, but with different name? i always thought e.g. saturn = kronos = yahweh

hey hey people

ISIS-HORUS-SETH

Neither Christian or Jewish. Arguably Aryan in origin. It's literally the first paragon that evicted Jews.

Kinda, except (((YHVH/Yahweh/Jehovah))) or (((Tetragrammaton))) is not a God but a kabbalistic egregore that kikes/(((judahites))) invented out of 4 magic elements. They stole kabbalah out of Egypt as well. Tetragrammaton literally means the four-letter-one.

I doubt that Saturn/Kronos is associated with such egregore, though. I am not enlightened enough to know if the Saturn is evil or benevolent despite he is the ruler of misfortune, since various planet tablets use Saturn to banish bad luck. However, I am certain that kikes and their golems (christniggers and especially mudslims) use their slaves to donate energy to both YHVH (a patron egregore that serve their needs) and use Kaaba in mecca to bring misery to the goyim.

But yes, Seth would God of the mystic world so he is Enkian deity, such as Odin, Veles, Poseidon, Dagon etc; the Amon is the God of the physical guidance and nature so he is Enlilian deity, such as Zeus, Baal Hadad, Indra, Perun, Thor, etc. I've yet to discover if (((El/Anu))) is the mete egregore or a real being.

Attached: 1632891616145.jpg (828x800, 504.6K)

ahh I think we talked before, i told you worshipping Satan is cringe while being Rodnovery is chad tier.
>youtu.be/hfqmedWex_k?t=917

Prophet of Niya, is that you? Are you the rodnover nigger who been posting the pic related and been saying shit like abraham = brahma, etc?

Attached: 1607739952282 (1).png (634x636, 47.53K)

The god of honking? should be right at home here

yes. and still is

what are the four elements

Hey hey people.

Lol there are only 8 real people on this board. Where's my archaeologist german and my bulgarian fren?

But Seth is like, evil or something

Good wind PokémonSona

Attached: Seth.jpg (960x544, 78.77K)

I've heard a hypothesis that the word Satan if not the character of Satan is derived from Set. Not sure where this thread is coming from.

>They stole kabbalah out of Egypt as well

Kabbalah is a medieval invention. Everyone but internet schizos know this.