Touche

Attached: tmowx6r2j2291.jpg (640x706, 62.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/uvalde-texas-shooting-of-may-24-2022-and-its-parallels-to-sandy-hook-beyond/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until there's another organization that can legally kill niggers, cops are OK.

Nice reddit meme

This is the only cope bootlickers have left.

>muh niggers

Well yeah I’m not writing myself a traffic ticket. Every time I’ve ever called the police in my life they’ve shown up late and done nothing about it, even when a child being molested was the problem

>legally
Who gives a fuck? Niggers "illegally" kill you and rape your daughters at 100x the rate they get shot by cops. Some trigger happy pig blasting a nappy pavement ape hardly offsets the sheer amount of violence the shed upon us.
Fuck the (((law))). All Niggers must hang.

When will shills finally retire "ye old office meme?"

Attached: Cartoon, ZOG-bots bends knees to Shiiiiiiiet-nigger.jpg (688x574, 72.45K)

The cops protect niggers , criminals and politicians you dumb shit.

Nobody with a brain ever expected the cops to "protect" us. They exist to put niggers who commit crime into prisons and graves.

And for that I say thank you police.

>put their lives on the line to protect and serve
Bbaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh defund the cops

Except they let niggers run free and arrest whites defending themselves.

>HURRRR I need my mommy and daddy to kill the cockroaches for me.
Inpromptu lynch mobs and race riots have done more against niggers than kikesucking zogbots ever could. Kill yourself slave cattle.

Dissolve the FBI and devolve all law enforcement power to local communities

A brief survey of the prison demographics says otherwise

Don't take credit for what the old retired cops did when your job wasn't filled with faggots that hide while kids get shot and kneel to niggers.

Attached: 200612-robert-cattani-nypd-blm-protest-taking-a-knee-one-time-use-only-se-118p.jpg (2500x1610, 1.91M)

nothing more than massive over representation of blacks in criminality. continue to ignore the crimes committed by multiple time felons released for good behavior by judge nosestein.

My boss is a spy and my wife does Zerszetung to fuck with me. My best friend is a confidential informant. I just fuck with them.

If we had no cops we could all kill niggers legally

Zogbots are the only thing standing in the way between niggers and the genocide they rightfully deserve.
>Hurrr muh prison demographics
They breed faster than the incompetent cops are able to procedurally imprison them or kill them in the commision of a crime. It's not like the cops are systematically massacring niggers to make a difference in their population levels.

All cops are bastards

Attached: 32828737283.jpg (2048x1536, 587.75K)

What about armed private citizens? If cops didn't exist we could just shoot uppity pavement chimps.

When the prison demographics change then we'll talk.

>nothing more than massive over representation of blacks in criminality.
Yes exactly. Overrepresentation in crimes -> over representation in prison

that's a good thing. That's what I hope to see.

Planned parenthood

The Austrian is a slave who believes he needs permission from a higher authority to even take a piss. He's a an assslave.

Cops worship niggers, they kill far more white people than niggers as well. Them existing even stops people from killing niggers.

Attached: 1605439462753.jpg (3520x1980, 3.91M)

>Yes exactly. Overrepresentation in crimes -> over representation in prison

that's a good thing. That's what I hope to see.
The only thing niggers belong in are either mass graves, crematoriums and the stomachs of carrion birds until they're all extinct. You're a niggerloving faggot who sucks of brown v. the board of education if you say otherwise.

I understand that you are upset that american society has been taken over by niggerkikes.
But your peabrain fantasy of cops suddenly disappearing and you becoming niggerkillier judge dredd is just a daydream.

The cops are not going to disappear no matter how badly you wish it to happen. If you want whites to organize, it firstly needs to be done in public through the regular political routes. I.e. voting and campaigning and networking

>But your peabrain fantasy of cops suddenly disappearing and you becoming niggerkillier judge dredd is just a daydream.
How? Niggers can't fight, aim or shoot for shit. Even in a disorganized fashion whites would still shit out niggers like yesterdays breakfast. You're just some retarded bootlicker pathologically obssessed with unecessary procedure and beuracracy.

This is 100% a Tyrant enforcer and tyrant post
>Listen here goy just vote for the red or blue team to change things. We know that we have subverted your freedoms and ruined the country but we're the good guys just vote for more of us.

Dead cops and dead politicians are the only hope left for this dying society.

It's a fantasy. It's just not going to happen. You can't snap your fingers and make all the cops disappear. White organization has to happen in the real world and it takes real work.

gematriaeffect.news/uvalde-texas-shooting-of-may-24-2022-and-its-parallels-to-sandy-hook-beyond/