Professor Klaus Schwab is a highly respected intellectual and academic. He created the WEF (World Economic Forum)...

Professor Klaus Schwab is a highly respected intellectual and academic. He created the WEF (World Economic Forum), to be a platform that allows the free exchange of ideas among the world elites to make the world a better place.

Yet somehow Any Forums paints him to be some kind of monster that will make you eat bugs. Mr Schwab NEVER said that you have to eat bugs. The Great Reset is just a framework, and eating bugs is one possible implementation of it.

Attached: Klaus-Schwab.jpg (1090x613, 91.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qOHwplbt7E
youtu.be/1eyDkjhyq6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The world's "elite" have proven themselves retarded

The word "WEF" itself is sounds horridly putrid already, it's like someone else in the group had broke that "silent but deadly" kind of farts while socializing and then.....WEF! the rest were like "What's that nasty smell?!"

The word "WEF" is also going well with that 'Klaus Schwab' guy's public image. He really looks and sounds nasty.

eat the bugs, get in the pod. you will own nothing and you will be happy. digital id now.

That's all sort of incorporated into the meme. There's whole copypastas and videos and straight excerpts from his books too.
I don't think evil is that far off as a description for the starkly bifurcated world Klaus and his colleagues are trying to craft. I am deeply distrustful of anyone who sees themselves as a benign director of public affairs. Would you like to discuss?

> to make the world a better place
According to whom?
And, I quite liked the world the way it was.
When does the WEF hold their vote so the global community of burgoise?
Oh, they don't care what we think?
So, they're just a tight knit group of elites deciding what's best for the entire world without even asking them?

He’s a communist jew. I don’t care what he wants. What he wants is me dead and gone.
Fpbp.

>fpbp
If there would be just one good idea, I would give them a credit for it. But no. Not one single good idea.
What it's all about is
>we have this system of free market trade, it works very well.
>but
>we need to rethink this, because I am a great man, because my momma said so, so we will tear this functional system down and replace it with what I have thought, which has never been even tested in small scale, and we will impliment it directly to world wide scale, because that's how great I am.
>I can't even attach an image to an email, without calling Jörgen, my nephew.
>he's a computer genius

I've been reading the whitepapers from the Council on Foreign Relations/Trilateral Commission/Royal Institute of International Affairs/Club of Rome and so on. I'm fully aware of the self serving goals of the rich and powerful that tell government officials what to do. The none governmental organisations and foundations that create the curriculum for the educational institutions. The Pharmaceutical industries that train Doctors in medicine, not health. The entertainment industry that promotes criminality and degeneracy. And of course the corporate press that ties all the lies and scams together to give Pop culture bots their authorized worldview. These characters are well known and very well understood. ((They)) will never gain any credibility on any topic. The only place ((they)) belong is face first into a wood chipper.

Attached: WeSeeYou.jpg (1024x576, 45.84K)

Lol!
Intellectuals my ass.
This old fart "elite" and his young global "leaders" will be lynched by 2030.
That's when the real fucking new world order starts.
Mad max style motherfuckers

Just look at this cunt.. Looks demonic, like an evil muppet.. Why would I trust someone who has no qualms presenting himself to the entire world like THAT.

Attached: 0dc3da74b4e992d2e6aaa37205223349142b8dcdd0d674d8db573559025f8ab6.gif (280x358, 2.18M)

Based and ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT

he is a lifestyle insulated by power and money. we have very different lives.

Here’s schwabs top adviser yuval harari. Here’s what he and Klaus think about you. You’re a useless eater that will be eliminated if they have their way.

youtu.be/5qOHwplbt7E

youtu.be/1eyDkjhyq6o

Fuck kikes

As soon as he starts letting regular people in to also exchange ideas then he's an elitist pig. The fact they think because they are better thieves than the rest of us that they get to make the decisions for us is weird. What do they produce? As we seen during the pandemic we can do without them. The real people the world needed were workers and farmers who kept the system going

I fucking knew it, yuval is also a faggot. I was watching a documentary about humans and technology and he showed up and I knew I knew him. It is by his own admission that it is a new form of religion, to be integrally connected to technology and incapable of function without the connection. But yes, he's a homo that lives somewhere in between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

Lol now post the pic of him in his weirdo illuminati intergalactic space suit

If your take on a global pandemic is
>an opportunity to be seized quickly to push through an agenda under the radar
then you are, by default, not the good guys.
And if you don't want people to see you as a Bond villain, don't ever dress like one.

Attached: Dr Evil.png (342x426, 314.39K)

ahem
death to america
death to germany
death to israel
death to nato
death to the eu
death to the un
death to the wef
death to the globalists
i hate niggers, jews and the antichrist
long live christ and let all the degenerates be purged by fire

Stop it, please.

Attached: stop it.png (1390x535, 168.7K)

I doubt if he is so smart as he claims and tries to act

I can:

>build computers
>install os
>solder simple circuit boards
>live in a forest tent at winter as I did that at 8 years old already in scouts
>built a pond with fish
>can renovate an apartment like paint everything from wood to concrete and do wood work and mirror polish
>fix almost any computer problem
>mKe web pages, video edit, do simple animations in maya/cinema4d
Etc

I doubt he can do even 5!% of that.

I think he has IT support when he cant start his laptop or chrome.

So he is a moron.

Instead he has an ugly accent and talks down on people who dont hate their fellow man.

So he is a looser in my vew.

Those elites are not elites at all, call them by their name:

Globohomo

Elite child predators.

He's a monster that is involved in executing a plan to impoverish humanity and kill off 95% of the species so then our governments can enslave the rest. Fuck you and anyone who defends this kike.

He is a Sworn Enemy of the United States

Attached: 1624671159181.png (1440x1018, 749.04K)

Zu vill engage in ze Mortal Kombat und you vill be happy.

Where are these elites you speak of? I see only arrogant spastics who shit up the entire world.

2 THESSALONIANS 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

He's not so much a monster, as just a result of the veil being lifted before the end. We will see more and more men like him pop up across the map. Nothing is holding them back now. Keep that in mind user.

Attached: without god.jpg (1638x1350, 516.72K)

Attached: qui.png (571x882, 489.85K)

Attached: 066 KLAUS SCHWAB.jpg (750x1050, 604.19K)

THEY OWN THE MEDIA, HOLLYWOOD AND THE NEWS,
AND MERCILESSLY ATTACK YOUR PERSPECTIVES AND VIEWS,
THIS LYING SCHEMING RACE
ALSO KNOWN AS THE

He's an idiotic globalist who cannot see the ground, nor the will of the people.
He's hitching a bet that authoritarian systems are the new best way to organize populations, whereas the only "proof" of that is the rapidly disintegrating China. However libertarian ideals are proving to be more lucrative by the day as centralized authority loses its touch with humanity and even the human condition. Klaus deserves to be drown in the corn syrup of his own creation.

don't leave us hanging, user

Attached: early life.png (641x749, 299.03K)

The antichrist only wants to save you from retards like this one.

>eat ze bugs

Attached: reset.gif (1024x576, 14.79K)