"Moles" aka nigger-dots

It is a common thing for white people to have a bunch of nigger-dots all over their body. This is considered "normal". Could and should we try to eradicate this issue? I have them myself and I think most of us do, but any eugenics program in the future should try to get rid of them over time.

Attached: nigger-dots.jpg (1000x460, 266.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthclinic.com/cures/moles.html
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/moles-dhea-etc.1223/
bbc.com/news/health-11813378
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just get hammered and slice them off with an X-acto knife like I did

>should we try to eradicate this issue?
it is called not staying under the sun

you should violently squeeze those damn black heads
regarding the black dots I don't even know what it is

moles are result of how the vascular system expands
having moles or not having them is genetic
it has nothing to do with niggers are stuff

It's just the result of having sensitive skin that doesn't shield UV light very well
Much better than having dark skin

a mole is basically a failed vain
vain do not have blueprints they just expand and sometimes they go to close to the surface

because reasons
having moles indirectly means having higher IQ
because the brain development gene is the same as the cancer gene

you can remove them with a laser surgery at a dermatologist's clinic if you dont like them

You can buy a mole burner on ebay for like $20.
I burned every single one off my whole body. They become white scars at first then just fade away.

I like to seek perfection thats why I did it

>slice them off with an X-acto knife
This will not solve the genetic part of this.

>it is called not staying under the sun
Nigger-dots have nothing to do with exposure to sun, they are genetic and stay regardless of environmental factors. You can only cut them out, but you children will still have them.

That’s how you get cancer

nigger dots are ugly but in really they are ok
get over them

you wont get cancer if you cut into a nigger dot
that's a myth, you can cut them all you want, it is just a dead vein

I have quite a few too, they increase the risk of skin cancer. The more you're hit by the sun the higher the likelihood of developing these.

my skin is exceptionally white and I've just counted about 30 on my left forearm.

They were all old, flat, benign moles I'd had all my life. Had them checked etc.

Yes, I think there is a possibility it could aggrevate them to cancer - but I burned them deep. You dont stop at the surface. Just like they would at a clinic.
And its a risk I chose.

i knew there was a connection

Attached: tumblr_p96kkjAQQW1ua94rro1_400.jpg (399x532, 68.17K)

Calling them nigger dots is the funniest thing I've heard all day hahahah

People with moles stay looking youthful for longer than others.

Doctors will also burn it, but they use specialized lasers we're not allowed to have, you could make your own, but I do not recommend it.

I feel this is covered by the one-drop rule

>get scars instead.

Maybe you try this first:
earthclinic.com/cures/moles.html

I have lots of moles. Isn't it a sign of bad health?!
I'm overweight and a bit unhealthy.

They are not dead veins and have nothing to do with veins you fucking retard

I'm not overweight. 92kg, 190cm fairly muscular and I had tons of them since I was a child.

raypeatforum.com/community/threads/moles-dhea-etc.1223/

I'm very white and I have a few of these things on my body. I know they can cause a bunch of issues with skin cancer and so on and they are a completely pointless rudimentary thing we have to deal with. We should just use genetic engineering or eugenics to slowly get rid of them over the next 1000 years.

bbc.com/news/health-11813378
>Skin moles link to delayed ageing

>Researchers at Kings College London found that they not only could mean younger skin, but better bone density as well.

>They said that the cells of people with many moles had properties which allowed them to renew themselves more often.

>The reason for these links are unclear, but researchers have noticed that people with large numbers of moles have differences in the strands of DNA in each cell which carry their genetic code.

>Sections on the end of these strands are called telomeres, and are effectively a countdown timer governing the number of times a cell can divide to produce new cells.

>The longer the telomere, the more cell divisions can take place over a lifetime - and more moles were linked to longer telomeres.

the white ones are called voles

I don't have any. I also think they are unsightly and should be removed. I don't understand how some people have the fucking nerve to walk around with these giant shit boogers. I'm sure Any Forums knows however. Bunch of reeking morbidly obese faggots with those cluster moles in between your fatty fat folds aren't ya? Disgrace

i really dont know. ive inherited skin and color type from my mother. green brown central heterochromia with really white skin. if she spent 56 years of her life up until now without issue. I think we can as well.