100,000 children KIDNAPPED and MURDERED by U.S. Government

the-sun.com/news/5437071/new-claims-child-mind-control-experiments-stranger-things/

>government scientists experimented on kidnapped foster children and runaways
>over 13 years over 100 thousands kids were brutally experimented upon
>Few survived the x-periments
>government won't allow anyone near certain areas in the abandoned death factory
>geophysical equipment used to map underground caverns shows ENORMOUS hidden manmade structures underground

Your tax dollars at work. How much adrenochrome do you think they harvested from this facility alone?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (638x240, 44.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/article/camp-hero-montauk-project-conspiracy/
youtu.be/jWSriMxv2lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you NSA we are your slaves

Somebody post the photo of locations of missing people with the photo of the cave systems in america

I bet Shriners hospitals were involved somehow

Retard
Populated area
Has underground water systems
Has high rate of rape
High rate of missing people
High rate of 5g towers
High rate of electronic scooter
High rate of cat owners
This means they are all related

Where do these caves lead?
inb4 azovstal cumpit

Why does this thread scare me

This is the real GATE

Whoever controls the coom controls the world user

Every County has caves
Ukraine (russia) has a lot too. Natural ones .
The west has underground systems from when we were older nations and we built on top of it

That pale woman with carved out eyes comes to mind, I can't find a picture for better or worse. The one that looked like a zombie and cried for her baby. spoopy

... now if we could. just get into the bloody Vatican archives we might find out what happened

Fuck it. I'll go check out Montauk. Wish me luck bros.

nypost.com/article/camp-hero-montauk-project-conspiracy/

>“I didn’t believe it until two years ago,” Loffreno told The Post. “I was hypnotized [by a certified hypnotist] for about 40 minutes and all these memories flooded back. They did a very bad thing to us out there. We were just little kids. They had no right to experiment on us. It was a very dark, very evil thing.”
>He remembers lying on a table with wires coming out of him like electrodes: “They analyzed us like animals.” He said there were up to 50 other kids there. He believes some of them were later killed.

The Seattle zombie woman from a few years ago? Wasn’t that just a prank?

>geophysical equipment used to map underground caverns shows ENORMOUS hidden manmade structures underground
There better be some ,,whitehats'' with this kind of technology at hand.

>decide to check out /x/ for spooky stuff and haven't been in awhile
>most popular threads are talking about black penis and jews

Any Forums was a mistake

Now imagine this happening for a hundred years or more. Where’s your rage? Oh, no one will unify? Ok.
Nuke America and plunge the world into overwhelming chaos. It’s the only way.

Attached: 4731D488-297D-41CF-96F3-C37ABFCB3384.gif (498x280, 3.49M)

>nothing is beyond our reach

This is well known if you dig into the inner secrets of MK Ultra. They also ran experiments with children in Lincoln Park, Canada. (The name Linkin Park is not a coincidence.)

They got this world by the balls and sheep are asleep.

Attached: chesterandpodesta.jpg (768x768, 99.12K)

youtu.be/jWSriMxv2lM