Hating women=low IQ

This is the main reason why this board is falling apart and it's the reason why nobody will take you seriously because of your troglodyte tier arguments.

Note: Saying IQ doesn't matter is a great sign your IQ is low. I know all of you are not capable of having self awareness but I'm generous enough to remind you that.

Attached: IMG_20220521_233641.jpg (364x74, 12.93K)

I think a lot of it is shill fren.

There are many who dont want a right wing conservative movement to grow.what is the best way to undermine it?
Pretend you are one, and act obnoxiously as possible and drive away women and good people away.

nobody hates women. people just hate the fact that they have political power and rights. Any Forums loves and respects women dearly.

Attached: 1650450514790.png (928x856, 1.51M)

Sure thing retard, doesn't change the fact you will never be a woman

I love women. I still think they ’re dumb bitches that need to be shut the fuck up and learn their place though. Also no more voting rights, dumb whores.

the average IQ in the Philippines is 81
I am not reading your post

Only the glowniggers and actual low IQ niggers hate women.
It's to make Any Forums look bad, like if we were a place for schizos and depressed violent incels and... we are, but not all of us. We are here to shitpost for a chuckle and try to find some way to survive this putrid world by being the best we can.

Attached: 1653646702501.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

i dont hate them. i just dont trust them

If you think women don't deserve voting and working rights and a voice you by definition hate women and are on par with incels. and your logic is just cope.

Hating women=low IQ
Hating everybody=eternal mind expanding IQ

You are implying that female opinions should be considered in any way when talking about politics.

you are not even white, your opinion doesn't matter.

Yes hating women is gay it's some stupid jewish inspired incel cope

#
Having Political power or rights are not a problem.
Letting themselves get brainwashed by leftist establishment is a problem.
Being whores is a problem

>whatever I don't like = negative genetic trait
So genetics is ok when it's about chud, but for niggers it's always sociologic (despite studies showing even a trained ape has a higher iq than a nigger).

>If you think women don't deserve voting and working rights and a voice you by definition hate women
i dont think dogs or children should have power/rights either, and so do you, but that doesn't mean you hate them

>Hwve Political power or rights are not a problem.
yes, they are a serious problem

That's not true though.
Women are to be loved and cared for and protected; however there is good reason to think that they are not evolved to make rational decisions for society.

>Hating women=high IQ
niggers tongue my anus
OP btfo

Attached: anne.jpg (1415x1696, 361.26K)

Hate = spiritually ill.

Those of a higher vibration temper their rage and confront their hatred.

Living without hatred.... Feels good man.
You cannot kill my buzz. My buzz is an operating system.

Wrong

Shut the fuck up flipnigger

i am together with a woman for years and i still hate women , doesn´t mean i don´t want to fuck them.
checkmate.
oh and im stupid as fuck on top VERY RACIST and handsome muscular.
you on the other hand are probably a scrawny manlet with ego problems.
just imageine this as you are masturbateing while im tapping actual pussy and degrade her calling her names.