These guys are so naturally submissive to Putin...

These guys are so naturally submissive to Putin. You can't even send a single bullet to Ukraine without them crying and panicking over "provoking Putin".

They were so thoroughly raped by the red army in Berlin that they have become the mutilated and terrible form of life from the Saruman meme.

Attached: 345234634634.png (250x150, 330)

I remember reading about some EU-wide survey about what is valued more: liberty or security.

Germans were the only nation in EU where security response was vastly more popular.

For me it always occured that under the mask of a civilized society they are supremacist cunts who think that Europe ends on Oder

Attached: proxy-image(274).jpg (700x394, 46.53K)

>sweden
>calling anyone submissive

half of them are 1/2 central asian mystery meat so its normal

You are being replaced by muzzies and Niggers

>not sucking ukraines dick
These guys are so naturally submissive to Putin.

Attached: 1649667734116.jpg (600x879, 290.46K)

I'm still sucking pure german BWC dick because I love german's autism.

Attached: images (48).jpg (544x563, 21.32K)

The EU has neither of those.

>These guys are so naturally submissive to Putin.

So give us a status on the Germany economy without Russia fossil fuels? The whole shit collapses, right?

I don't know, the russkies left at least.

They submit to America too and so will you, in fact you already have.

varför är araber så för-NATO?

Just not our business what the slavs are doing.
Not my Problem

Attached: d9HoWDY.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

(I am truly sorry)

Attached: cc1.jpg (600x557, 35.46K)

>Coping while they they warm their homes with Russian gas because they believed the nuclear bad meme.

>These guys are so naturally submissive to Putin.
you mean to the US
after all, US has bases there since WW2 that I'm pretty sure Germany cannot legally remove even if it wanted to, just like Japan
and it's in the US interests of having all Eastern Europe under NATO, including Ukraine, so that it can be used against Russia
it is in US interests that Germany would stop getting cheap Russian gas and would buy it from US instead, hurting Germany's economic competitiveness while helping US economy

fucking biden dick sucker

germany does what america wants:
>le cucked germany bows to the zogs

germany doesent do what america wants:
>le germans are submissive to le russian and le ebil putin

its hard being the gatekeeper of the east and west

The "Ukraine war" is a complete charade. Why would Germany send soldiers into something so pointless? Russia isn't an enemy at all.

>it is in US interests that Germany would stop getting cheap Russian gas

Germany has large quantites of shale gas, but has prohibited fracking. If you read the wikipedia article on fracking oyu can see that Gazprom were the ones funding the anti fracking protests. That tells you something of just how completely Putin controls German politicans.

hi sorry i am verry ashamed of being german
we say never again but we aren't even sending weapons to a country that we wanted to genocide
please forgive us and I hope that we will pay the highest share in future rebuilding efforts in ukraine

>naturally submissive
we have no reason to get involved in this. russia has been a good trading partner for us before this shit, they have shown no ambition to attack us and we honestly have zero reason to give a single shit about ukraine.
actually, if we were being objective we should have an interest in it falling under russian control, because at least that would turn it into another reliable trading partner rather than the thieving whores they are right now

>we have no reason to get involved in this.
no you are wrong
our ancestors tried to kill them all
read generalplan ost
we need to pay them back for forgiving us with heavy weapons and hundreds of billions of dollars for the reconstruction

>You can't even send a single bullet to Ukraine without them crying and panicking over "provoking Putin".
They don't want to send a bullet into their economy, you should be greatful to only true businessmen of Europe.