This Video? Raped and Murdered Child? Stephen Colbert?

Anyone got further information on this video? Pic is a screencap from it. People are saying it's Steven Colbert singing with a clearly distressed child. There's been a few comments regarding the childs murder etc. I'm quite knowledgeable about the happenings in this subject matter but for some reason I have never come accross this before. Any thoughts?

Attached: 20220528_223902.jpg (983x525, 153.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7rYUZRF-HQ
vt.tiktok.com/ZSdqenbGQ/?k=1
markcondittpools.com/faq
markcondittpools.com/discounts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW (SOMEBODY~)

Looks like a parody of the goteye Somebody I Used to Know music video

So...he's a groomer then?

Yeah, so go and take a look at the video if you want. It's weird that I haven't seen it discussed here either.

Where is the video? But yes Stephen Colbert is part of the cabal

in the extended version the child is beheaded

p...proof?

It had been discused.

Upon further research the name timothy pitzen comes up? Any further info on this?

Can you offer any info on where the video originally popped up? People are talking about it on tiktok of all fucking places.

Ok I must have missed it. Weird.

BUT CHYA DIDNT NEED TO CUUUUUT MY DIIIIICK

Make a little incision and turn my foreskin to nuthin!

Said I didnt even need that though

youtu.be/_7rYUZRF-HQ

Part of it is here vt.tiktok.com/ZSdqenbGQ/?k=1

as the child is midway through a rerun of the song by Gotye, he is beheaded as he says the line "you didn't have to cut me off".

That's decent quality. Not Stephen Colbert's profile. Wtf who is it then?

Where is the video??

Someone did a "deep dive" video into it and discovered it was just a father and son or something. They did a whole video but at the end nothing was actually cleared up as far as I remember, people still had questions and thought the creator was full of shit. If I recall the vid I'll post

zd5egvwq7m7q794fqt1vozbomqrgcd0hgbl2.onion

do a deep dive on this

Attached: pool repair technicians do wet work.png (1242x2688, 1.62M)

another one

Attached: hanks pool service.jpg (1242x2688, 336.86K)

and this
markcondittpools.com/faq

Ok thanks for that. Certainly unsettling with regards to the body language.

>.onion
Yeah, not clicking that.
Anybody gonna volunteer?

Attached: 1644864528169.jpg (393x432, 20.18K)

>people are saying

Eww to all 3 of those screenshots

>ain't clicking that shit nigga.jpeg

"DOMESTIC RADICALIZATION
5%
We are offering 5% off for residents who can clearly explain how repeated insertions of an adult male and or males to another with exact private references to his future in combination with legal deviations would be considered cruel and unusual punishment for information very reasonably found by looking ahead through the respondents future/memories. A bonus would be explaining how such intended obstruction (synonym torment) would be insured/self-justified. "
markcondittpools.com/discounts

struggling to see how this stuff is "pool related"

Ok I did it. Turns out the link is bs. Either a typo, or troll. Doesn´t connect to anything.
Don´t bother.