AGING WILL BE SOLVED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

ACCORDING TO THIS /SCI/user
Thoughts?

Attached: photo_2022-03-20_17-09-42.jpg (1280x781, 236.94K)

He is clearly a manic schizo in a mania episode. Ignore.

> Actual M.D.

>wanting to live forever in this clown world
yeah nah I’m good thanks

>actual M.D

Don't understand shit.

OP is on to something.

Metformin extends lives in rats and people.

>Thoughts?
larp

Sci is filled with retarded window lickers that believe anything they are told. I have a Bachelor's of Science.

They probably also believe the moon landing was real and that we could transmit live from the moon in 1969 with no transmission towers. They probably also believe the vaxx prevents infection 100%.

>AGING WILL BE SOLVED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
for the rich

>These misformed proteins, endotoxins, cortisol, endocannabinoids, and reactive
oxygen species reduce insulin sensitivity within the brain leading to defects in gaba signaling promoting a disinhibition of glutamatergic signaling which
promotes an overactivation of glutamate expressing neurons leading to excitotoxicity through an accumulation of calcium intracellularly
>excitotoxicity through an accumulation of calcium intracellularly
Accumulation of intracellular calcium is the opposite of excitotoxicity. Neurons require a negative charge gradient to depolarize and fire and action potential. Ca2+ is a positively charged ion. Influx of calcium prevents depolarization and inhibits excitotoxicity.
This /sci/ retard is either on a coke bender or in the grips of a manic episode spewing this mess of run-on sentences

Doesn't Cancer naturally kill anyway.

Like if you live to above 100 your chances of getting cancer is like 99%

Want me to solve your aging problem?

Start producing all your own food. That's a good place to start.
Unironically move hundreds of miles from other humans and away from all the poison you take in all day.

This works now. You are what you eat. Eat pure. Drink pure. No plastic. Not ever.
There are people in the world much older than you would believe.

nigga you might resort to cannibalism in the next 5 years

>I have a Bachelor's of Science.
Do her parents know?

Noone checkin op’s digits?
Bot thread. Fuck living for ever and fuck this thread the notion is an afront to The Almighty. Fields

Twenty years for the poor. Got to let the boomers die first, then with the natality crashing they'll give the greenlight.

This guy in picrel is a moron. The path to solving aging is through gene editing, not drugs, and it's already being worked on. Tests are conclusive on mice.

Remember when flying cars were just 20 years away in the 70s?

When they say this type of shit it's the equivalent of "two more weeks".

Facist

Attached: do you have a single fact to back that up.jpg (393x393, 15.25K)

The longer you live, the more power accumulates to you with little to no effort. Clown world perishes and you will never forget the lessons it taught you.

not really no. thats just a thought and a theory as to why every organism simply just doesnt attempt to live forever like Lobsters or some shit. The reality is that some organisms simply dont have to live forever because they most likely produced offspring to make up for their death, and thus we never evolved with the pressure to attempt to be immortal. And so death occurs when the body believes it no longer needs to keep the body in optimal shape due to lack of evolutionary pressures now.

Also the idea with cancer is
>more cells = more chances of cancer
But then you get Whales, specifically the blue whale. Probability would imply that whale has cancer throughout its entire adult life but it doesnt. SO that more or less says the entire concept and theories we have about cancer and Natural cell death is absolutely retarded and does not follow reality in any capacity.

>Tests are conclusive on mice
Tell me some more.

This retard read Lopéz-Otin 'Tha haulmarks of ageing' 2013 and decided he's going to cure ageing... If he ever actually goes into the research, he is going to be disapoited. The things he mentioned are just barely the surface. I wrote my BSc thesis on ageing, i interned with a prof working on this and now i'm a member of a research group working on angeing and anti ageing technology.
Ageing cured in 5 years? No. That's not going to happen. Maybe in 50 years. Mybe more, maybe a bit less, but not 5.
If any of you want to know any of the details on how ageing works and how we are actually trying to cure it, feel free to ask, i'll do my best to answer.

Attached: 2022_02_15_02.jpg (640x480, 41.8K)

We had multiple flying car startups in the 90's. The FAA shut them down. It isn't the technology that failed, but the government that stopped progress. This is true in almost every field. Only computers escaped, for the most part. We would have similar exponential improvements in most facets of society if the government would get out of the way.

Scientists edited genes on old mices, their cells rejuvenated to youthful condition. Physical endurance was restored, grey hairs disappeared, inflammation markers were all down. In application if they can reproduce it for humans, you can restore old people youths by injecting them with gene editing virus. Basically when we age our organism accumulate all kind of junk which disrupts our metabolism and cell rejuvenation, and the process would allow us to get ride of that junk more efficiently. In practice it would be like aging in reverse until the point of typical maturity (20-25 years old for humans most likely). Faster than the regular aging process obviously, but not instanteanous. 7 times faster if I remember correctly.

Even if it does get solved and it's cheap and easy to do we will never get it.
Our system is too dependent on people dying.