My baby daughter had a period at 1 week old. What the fuck are they putting in the food and water?

My baby daughter had a period at 1 week old. What the fuck are they putting in the food and water?

Attached: AB3430F6-834C-49F0-A934-DAF0D50CBD84.jpg (1024x768, 137.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5713811/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So many things that it's hard to say this in particular
Plastic, cunts pissing their good slut pills, shit in the food, vaccines, the air, etc etc etc etc etc

the mother is a vaxxoid

I’m doing my best. Her bottles are made of glass, we breastfeed as much as we can. I made the mistake of waiting too long to have kids and now I realize that you need to have like four or five just to be guaranteed to have a healthy one because all the poison they give us.

did you or your wife get the vax?

So why did he do this again?

No she’s not. Not only is the mother a pure blood. The father is a pure blood and the baby herself hasn’t had any (((vaccines))) or (((vitamin shots)))

No. None of us got any vaccines. No vitamin k shot, no hep b vaccine, no Covid shots. We didn’t draw the child’s blood for their bullshit tests. Nothing.

Bring her to the doctor ASAP
Don't call help phone lines, they have shitty advices by diversity hires

That's normal. They absorb all the pregnancy hormones from the mother and it take some time to work itself out of there system.
Youre too stupid and it's a diservice to the world that you reproduced

The doctor said it’s (((normal)))

mother got gene therapy secretly

damn, hope it resolves itself, that is odd

It’s not normal. I’ve been researching it. The amount my daughter bled only happens in 2-3% of girls according to my research. It wasn’t a few drops. It was a lot of blood for a 8 pound baby.

Nope. Mother comes from the hills and hollers. She definitely did not.

find a doctor that's not a jew

What the fuck?

It is over now, just wondering what the fuck is the cause. My research says it’s (((normal))) but only happens to 2-3% of girls. Does my baby girl have a super uterus or has she been poisoned?

It's probably not a period, it's probably your wife fingering her to try and develop an emotional bond.

>t. childcare worker

wasnt it only one time?

Hard to do in America. I’m already in one of the whitest rural areas there is. I’m poor so it’s hard to find good non jewed service.

user, this is normal. When babies emerge from the womb, they lose all the maternal hormones they’d been exposed to in utero. The plummeting hormone levels can trigger a small amount of bleeding, just as plummeting hormones trigger a woman’s period each month. I have three children and while this didn’t happen to my daughter, I’m aware of it and it’s nothing new or bad. Keep avoiding the plastics etc., but your daughter is fine. Enjoy your baby.

WTF

Go get a booster, aussies are such a disappointment

It lasted for like 5 days it was a legit fucking period

i have a daughter on the way in September, will be refusing the vitamin k shot and vaccines also. Quick question, was your wife induced labour? And if not, did they give her a shot to induce the birth of the placenta? These are oxytocin shots and will fuck up bonding with mother and baby

It’s normal for a tiny amount of bleeding but my daughter filled her diaper with blood for a few days, that only happens to 2-3% of baby girls.

You know the rules, if it bleeds it breeds.

My previous neighbors son did it to his baby sister

You're stupid. Your pregnant wife had an abundance of hormones in her body she shared with your daughter. Post delivery, your daughter started to work the excessive hormones out which results in a period. Once it's gone she won't bleed till puberty.

Yes that's a lot. Mine daughter only had a tiny amount when it happened to us

Something similar happened to me upon birth and promptly after my entire vag started to try and close shut. They caught it in time and it didn't fully but they didn't know that this was a sign of an androgen disorder. Basically, you should note the look of the blood and whether the inside shows any inflammation or swelling

Are you taking any testosterone therapy? Topical or oral?

Attached: 1653425416094.png (600x600, 271.91K)

Based. No. Labor was spontaneous when she was doing laundry. Unfortunately baby came out foot first and we called 911 and had an emergency c section. Was sort of the worst case scenario. The midwife was willing to deliver the baby breached but I was scared of wife or baby dying so we went to the hospital.

Mother was given drugs to put her to sleep before they cut her open so baby was exposed to a cocktail of drugs briefly right before birth, other than that, no exposure to anything I’m aware of. No shots, no antibiotic eye cream, nothing.

how many people have you heard say this phrase
>too young to remember

for each 1 time, that's 1 pedophile you met.

so she is getting her period after 1 week of being born? is that going to be for life, or is just a temporal thing?

she's not going to have any eggs left by the time she turns 18

Yeah I researched it and it’s normal in trace amounts. 50% of baby girls will have detectable blood during their first period, but only 2-3% bleed like mine did. I wonder, is it poison, or does my daughter have a genetic super uterus. Her mom conceived twice while still on birth control so maybe I’m lucky and she will be super fertile.

Go on, I’m not sure what you mean. I don’t look inside my babies vagina I don’t even know if I could without hurting her.

No

It’s normal for girls but most of the time it’s only trace amounts of blood. And who knows how long it’s been (((normal)))...I found out the hard way by opening a bloody diaper.

you ever did anything yourself like you claim the mom did?

Should be notable from the outside. As for the blood your wife should be able to know that easily; period blood isn't like blood blood since it's a lining of an organ it comes with other things and depending on the stage it will have a different look and thickness to it. It would help you figure out whether it's truly coming from up in the uterus or if it's blood from the canal.

fuck off

I've gotten two girls pregnant who were on the pill. I think the pill just doesn't work as well as they say it does because pharmaceutical companies are lying kikes

damn. babies are delicate and complex creatures. if its a just one of thing, then i wouldnt worry too much

It was mixed with discharge so hard to tell the original consistency of the blood

Why the fuck to amerimutts rip open a hole in the tummy to deliver babies. Twisted and disgusting, I hope America disappears soon and your daughter troons herself out

I wouldn’t worry about it unless it happens again. Make sure mom is getting enough vitamins and minerals in diet to pass into the breastmilk. Eliminate pasteurized milk and bread from her mom’s diet too. This should balance both of their hormones. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5713811/

Eeeeh I wouldn't get excited if I were you. You want your child to go through puberty at the appropriate age range (for a girl 11-13). Progesterone is a hell of a hormone to be releasing at 1 week old. Atleast we can rule out testosterone induced puberty. Sometimes guys taking testosterone therapy have been known to trigger early onset puberty in children through skin contact. Hoping your babies okay.

Attached: 1646110834398.jpg (400x533, 55.32K)

Lol that will never happen. Americans rip babies out of a hole in the belly to preserve life because Americans care more about the life of the baby and the mother then they do whether the operation sterilizes the mother.

We wanted to do a vagina birth but the baby came out foot first

Well true period blood wouldn't really mix in that way, or at least a lot of it wouldn't and you'd see some more solid pieces even if small. What was the color, lighter red or very dark or kind of brownish?

2-3% is a high enough to have it happen to your child. Instead of posting here, ask a doctor if you're worried, you fucking retard.

maybe stop raping your infant daughter, you sick like