You guys speak of the superiority of white people and European culture but most of you guys probably don't even listen...

You guys speak of the superiority of white people and European culture but most of you guys probably don't even listen to classical music. And the few of you who do listen to classical music probably only do so casually with a very surface level understanding of the music and its history. I bet 99% of you wouldn't even be able to name 5 Bach pieces you really enjoy. I'm hispanic and I know I listen to more European music than most of you fucks. So what's stopping you from actually appreciating the culture you speak highly of?

Attached: Beethoven.jpg (1200x1443, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f3tmvNC1Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=aN7pASoEtqU
youtube.com/watch?v=3q1bcrovelY
youtu.be/dXxZlHgRXZE
youtu.be/sIM0C_xTdMk
youtu.be/8zmbSYozIuI
youtu.be/UJ1a8EHk_Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most classical music is unironically garbage. Pop music from 150 years ago. It's not sophisticated to like this shit simply for being "classic".
Real chads listen to ethnic music.

black metal is better

If he's such a genius why is he dead, huh?

The term you’re looking for is “Western art music”. “Classical” is one period of this, and it doesn’t include the guy in your picture

I write music. Listen to my music.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f3tmvNC1Xc

Attached: 1643531528701.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

I regularly listen to Chopin, Satie, and Liszt.

Look, nerd, I'm just using layman terms. Everyone understands what I mean by classical music. Only pedants chime in with "well acksually classical music refers to the era after baroque!"

>No true scotman
kek

>I think my audience is stupid

you're rude

I listen to Baroque music.
youtube.com/watch?v=aN7pASoEtqU

THAZ RAIIIITTT CRACKA YOUZZ GOT NO CULTHAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=3q1bcrovelY

>make a post specifically criticizing people for a lack of cultural refinement
>”lol I’m just using layman terms”
Go home Juan Carlos

goldberg variations 1,3,5,6,13

choose life
youtu.be/dXxZlHgRXZE

Attached: C347A2CC-8A85-4167-B141-EAF064EDBC90.jpg (1920x1920, 709.91K)

I'm currently listening to middle of the road mid 20th centuary european last gasp classical

youtu.be/sIM0C_xTdMk

Beethoven wuz black xD xD

Orchestral music, sacred music, regional folk music, are all based. You don't have to solely listen to one. What matters is the intent and spirit of the music - what you're filling your mind with.
T. Violinist

Attached: 1600981098936.jpg (720x749, 98.05K)

Classical encompasses almost all of the musical produced from the 17th to the early 20th century. Beethoven made music during the Romantic period; his 3rd symphony started Romanticism in music. There was no 'Western' classic music.

I do listen to classical, dumb spic

I'd have expected mostly asian

Terrible taste
Based
I don’t usually listen to classical music because the only music I genuinely enjoy is some noise and am no expert but when I happen to I can recognise its greatness without effort simply by virtue of genetic memory for being white
youtu.be/8zmbSYozIuI

but if you insist upon listening to dead shit, may i recommend one of Der Führer's favorite composers

youtu.be/UJ1a8EHk_Ok

Attached: 3DD9B88C-31E0-4239-AF89-A8520D842DA6.jpg (646x636, 417.46K)

Some of the best violinists I knew were Asian. On a technical level.
It's funny, their racial limitations show up in music quickly. They master the mechanics and theory of the instruments, but they lack creativity and soul.
Niggers on the other hand, tend to have a lot of soul and creativity, but lack the discipline and rigour to master classical instruments.

Alright, then share for the class your 10 favorite composers.

Niggers have soul?

>Der Führer's favorite composers
Nazis had shit taste, they thought garbage like Carl Orff was good and hated on actual visionaries like the 2nd Viennese school

Bach, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Strauss II, Debussy, Chopin, Satie, Wagner, Mozart.

being able to feel rhythm and loosen up enough to stay in the pocket is just as important as understanding the instrument you're doing that with. Nigs have a harder time learning the technical aspects of their instrument but have an easier time keeping time and feeling out the phrases

Not bad, not bad, too many gay niggas though

I didn't say they have a soul kek.
They do have a rhythmic flow, probably created by their musical progress halting at rhythm instruments. This is why nigger music is all heavily drum based, whereas white music dwells on tonality, melodies and fragile harmonies. Only white people create 1 hour long ambient drone pieces for example.
In our tribal eras, whites also would have focused mainly on percussion - these are the easiest instruments to make.

>name 5 Bach pieces you really enjoy.
"Little" Fugue in G minor
Air on the G string
The Sheep May Safely Graze
A Mighty Fortress is our God
Passacaglia in C minor
I'm partial to his pipe organ pieces though.

Attached: you.jpg (500x456, 58.67K)

>actual visionaries like the 2nd viennese school
Holy shit you just completely discredited yourself. The 2nd Viennese School was literally Jews ruining the structure of classical music and bringing in the era of modernist shit.

carl off was garbage--just like the 2nd viennese school. total pseud fodder. schoenberg's kikeish audacity was at least original. webern & berg being derivative pseud fuel.

Attached: 9B6A4894-A297-459B-8003-6CD7AE01632F.jpg (623x640, 63.92K)