Hard to argue with this one

Hard to argue with this one

Attached: IMG-20220528-WA0001.jpg (747x1024, 107.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/shooting-apartment-party-charleston-1710933
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is very difficult and pointless to argue with retards and their straw man arguments.

>A jew with a butthole fetish

my bingo board already filled this slot

Don't need to read when faggot kike vpn nigger posts
>Hard to argue with this one
because you already know it's a retarded fuckhead argument
>also
>this is a bot post
>dont reply,
>or at least
SAGE
>that shit

Thank GOD—the one, true, Christian God—that the Founding Fathers (all white males who studied Greek and Latin) wrote the RIGHT to procure firearms into the founding documents of our nation.

Jews, Poos, and (You)s BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

>timestamps
>12:43:12 post No. 836
>12:43:12 post No. 837
rare
SAGE

Attached: 1650315645214.jpg (627x592, 80.74K)

These faggots can never tell me accurately about the gun purchasing process. We ALREADY have way too much regulation and horseshit. Fuck niggers.

Why would I be using a VPN and then say I'm from India?
Also calling me a bot when I know I'm not a bot really makes you guys look like schizo freaks

Good man
What is wrong with these jews?

Jews Jews Jews Jews jews

>Hard to argue with this one

Comparing having the ability to protect yourself and others vs the ability to end a life of a baby.

/thread

When is the last time you've heard of them being used for protection?
Seems to me more like a couple times a week it's used to kill some kids

>No reply
I assume I have won this argument then.

>How about we...

How about nope, and tldr

>schulman

They already do that here and they have more gun control in india with also more rapes, funny enough.

>Compares owning a life saving tool to being a total tool.
kys, pussy

How about you stop brainwashing kids, maybe they'll turn out less fucked up.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU NIGGER

Who gives a shit?

newsweek.com/shooting-apartment-party-charleston-1710933

Here. Shut up you fucking kike. Read, if you can.

I tend to ignore posts like this one with a random twitter post clipped and pasted and then the post author just doing nothing but saying you cant argue with this.

I usually find such posts to be low effort and pure propaganda. So like I dont even read them. I dunno what the dude is saying in that twitter thumbnail. I never bothered to look. I feel pretty good about that decision too. I do know one thing though; I hate trannies, fags, and degenerates a whole lot. Maybe this thread is about that? Then again how could I possibly know? I dont read these threads OP thumbnail images.

>compare kill count
literal moron

School shootings should just be chalked up as late term abortions provided by an public school system.
>Home school your children

yeah but guns arent a guaranteed murder

Literally every day. Look up active self protection on YouTube. There's probably a dozen or more filmed cases of firearm self defense every few days

Everyone that has an abortion has killed a minimum of 1 person.
The vast majority of people who have brought a gun have killed a minimum of 0 people.

When was the last time you actively looked for them being used for protection, kike?

Wow Schulmanstein is right, I oppose the 2A now.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8 (1).jpg (600x600, 36.28K)

Honestly, this wouldn't deter any guy from getting a gun one bit, lmao. Men aren't useless whiners like women are.

Ok but only if we also ban women (like guns) from schools, polling places, and government buildings.

Will this apply to women as well?

>inb4 women don't go on mass shootings.
so you admit guns aren't the problem then?