Europe will look like this within 5 years

>Europe will look like this within 5 years

Attached: liberation.webm (848x464, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mExN99kHMB0&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice
I didn't like those buildings anyway

Attached: afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png.png (400x388, 80.24K)

not my problem

that's how you'll look like when you balkanize after losing to ukraine and each state trying to kill the rest for supremacy

i always imagine angry sweating incels behind posts like yours

Westerners really have a ridiculous view on thermobaric weapons. There is a doctor on YouTube who claims thermobaric explosions are as hot as the surface of the sun and can liquify people's lungs a mile away. The idiot is giving Ukrainians advice on how to deal with causalities.

If any of his claims were true we would be seeing giant fireballs in the video.

Thermobarics should simply be considered extra powerful conventional explosives. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't believe Western media hysteria about thermobarics and don't believe Russian wunderwaffe claims about them being super powerful mini-nukes.

The only people i hate are russians. Scum of the earth

russians are nazi orcs, simple as.

Inshallah.

your country's a piece of shit. if you'd get a taste of western freedom you'd never go back.

Berlin is full of Russians

is it over?

I lived in multiple european countries for 2 years in total.
EU is a totalitarian shithole, Places like Germany, Benelux and Switzerland are especially annoying. Feels like there's tight security fucking everywhere and no room to breathe. Cops patrolling the streets, cameras. Retarded bureaucracy.

France is somewhat better i admit that.

But if i had to choose between the US and Russia or EU i would've chosen the US or Russia over EU any time.

russification in progress
after completion the buildings will be as dilapitated as they are in your country

>if you'd get a taste of western freedom
we had it in the 90s, many thanks

Attached: 132119.jpg (1208x796, 91.16K)

Too bad you can't choose shit huh
Lol

>EU is a totalitarian shithole, Places like Germany, Benelux and Switzerland are especially annoying. Feels like there's tight security fucking everywhere and no room to breathe. Cops patrolling the streets, cameras. Retarded bureaucracy.
lmao imagine getting triggered by cops like some trannie autist, admit it, you just missed your homo special forces

I can travel to EU illegaly via Turkey tommorow if i really wanted that. Once you're inside they don't check your documents.

>Russians stealing Russian state assets is the West's fault

i wouldn't be concerned about them if i hadn't seen how turboautistic cops are in the european countries.
They unironically believe that laws are sacred and everyone must follow them. It's not a job to them, it's a fucking religion.
Which is why i don't like the cops in the EU. They're not even human.

>They unironically believe that laws are sacred and everyone must follow them.
an this people is the reason russia is such a corrupt shithole. they don't believe in laws.

I believe in God, not the laws.

Based Vatnik sama. I'm waiting for ukriane to siphon off and sell those shart weapons to European seperatists,rapefugess and cumskin nationalists. It's going to be hilarious seeing europoopeans killing each other.

Attached: Kneel.SAAR.jpg (439x698, 80.91K)

pay your fucking nato denbts yuroshits

>They unironically believe that laws are sacred and everyone must follow them

This is really the orc showing his lack of humanity. He can't fathom advanced societal norms without comparing it to the only related authorial thing he knows about.
In this case, the orthodox church.

>EU is a totalitarian shithole
Very Russian of you to say that

Attached: bot.png (800x600, 143.63K)

So was Harkov

Shut the fuck up and stop larping, why pretend to be a Christian when you don't follow the bible, you believe in nothing

>russian oligarchs are just as inept and corrupt as our own mexican goverment and when things don't go right they blame everyone else
We are thirdie bros

Population smaller than Chicago
Poorer than Miami
Poorer than California
Population smaller than Chicago
Poorer than San Jose
Population smaller than Dallas metropolitan
Poorer than Detroit metropolitan
Population smaller than LA
Poorer than Washington DC
Population smaller than Phoenix
Poorer than Louisville, Kentucky
Less people than Richmond, Virginia
$30 billion poorer than the poorest town on the Wikipedia list

>I lived in multiple european countries for 2 years in total

Please tell us all about it. In detail, please.

Otherwise, I don't believe you.

nope. It is just common sense.
The laws are created by people with dubious intentions. Why should one follow the rules that other people set? I had nothing to do with european laws hence i would never follow this bullshit, ever. It's laws made by your people, not even, like, all people - just a clique of european elites. European law to me is not a law at all. Just words on paper.

If i take something in a european supermarket without paying - it's not theft, because i'm not breaking any laws that i respect.

christ now we have a mutt autist in this thread.

back to sosach now

You know that if you have 10 million dollars and you have to share it with 10 million people you have a lot less than if you have to share it with 100000 people, right?

Great Reset?

Anymore statelet copes or is this it?
You are not allowed to have opinions. You're less important than flyover towns

quality bait

*takes a huge rip off a bong
yeaaaaaah maaaaaaaaaaaaaan what are laws really? duuuuuudeeeeeeeee

what I never get when the average Russian, aka OP, posts that stuff
you are literally being pro the people who do everything in their might to make you and your family poorer and to lower your standards of living by a significant amount

imagine actually doing that lmao

only reason you think your opinion matters is your size? no wonder mutts are so insufferable with their opinions. because you are FAT LMAO

>Population
Do you want me to now compare similar Populations with the gdp output of American cities? It's even more embarrassing you stupid fucking imbecile. Just Chicago is richer than every single "country" I responded to beyond France, of which is only 4x richer.
90 iq thinking he has an insight, stop.

"Quantity over quality" doesn't actually work in propaganda you retarded vatnik. I think most people on this board have a three-digit IQ.

no it won't
be quiet

Did you know every_single_migrant into europe thinks the same way?
It's not just me - literally everyone just sees your countries as a place to abuse and steal from, and your retarded politicians invite those migrants to do just that.
Good politics!

Finland has the same population as Atlanta, Georgia and is $130 billion dollars poorer

And yet you're the only third world country in this thread

>If i take something in a european supermarket without paying - it's not theft, because i'm not breaking any laws that i respect.

Again, we see the russian orcish psyche. He fantasize about pillaging. Not stealing art, culture, gold bars, heists and such. Not stealing things of value, even.
But pillaging a "super market". Stealing bread and meat. Pants and fry-oil and rice.
And this pillaging, he use it as an example on how he cannot respect such a thing as codified laws.

Just imagine..

One a10 of ours cooks wipe out an entire convoy of yours

$750 billion poorer than NYC

Dang Russia you're in Europe so that would suck

Why do we prop up these pathetic fake countries?

whatever you say man, you are entitled to your opinion.
It won't make me change mine anyway. I still see europeans as lesser humans, regardless of anything.

>Did you know every_single_migrant into europe thinks the same way?

Yes. This is why we must stop all immigration in perpetuity. Fucking orcs and barbarians, the lot of you.

I find it great that now western Europeans are realizing the Russian character. Countries next door to Russia have preached these facts for a millennia.

Based the euro posters are getting cocky in here on our paycheck

>Fucking orcs and barbarians
OK snownigger trash.

Do you think they care?
Most of the stuff they destroyed is in Russian-speaking lands. Most refugees in Europe are ethnic Russians. Ironically enough if Russians didn't have such a cynical edgy attitude towards everything including themselves this shit wouldn't be happening

Actually first world

Attached: 68E81D4E-D77A-4925-A141-22AF01AACB8A.jpg (750x355, 88.06K)

STFU and put more cannon fodder to eastern europe to act as a tripwire. Jfc you yanks are getting uppity but everyone knows that you'll continue providing for our security while we NEET it up. Now fetch me a beer slaveboi, I've got some animes to watch.

>snownigger trash

Mutt, we hardly even have snow here. Get a better education, watch some youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=mExN99kHMB0&t

My neighborhood probably produces more wealth than your entire "country"
What the fuck do fins even do? Why do you exist exactly? It's not like you have any history or culture

You're asking us to stop being ourselves for the sake of someone else.
Why? What do i personally get from it?
Nothing? Well sorry then, you could've paid me and maybe i would've changed my opinion.

Don’t steal our words

why do Russians think only they have kaboom-doing weapons?

Don't forget the fact whenever you ask a Russian to defend the claimed superiority of their society the answer eventually always turns into "we could destroy you" muh dick nigger tier retort. Straight from the mouth of actual barbarian savages.

>muh weather
Don't care. If i see a nordoid flag, it's a snownigger. All the same

what have these niggas even been aiming at? what did those fields do to deserve this?

Nice, giving facts that your country has a lower HDI than Nordic countries and the Netherlands.
Fucking poor scum, now get out of here.

Most educated American

wow we're first world

>actual barbarian savages
You know you're finnish right?
>microstate HDI
Ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahha
Please God, enough of these eurotrash copes, it's getting pathetic

>It's not like you have any history or culture

The mutt speaks. We better listen. History is important. Culture is important.

Poland will defend us

there were ukrainian fields. Dem nazi fields.

5 years of American history is 10 billion times more important and interesting than the 100,000 years of some pisshair barbarian jacking off in a mudhut until western europeans civilized them 3,500 years after the pyramids were built
You are nothing

Other countries have other merits going on them as well but Russia doesn't, so they have to cope with developing a constant obsession with warfare and violence.

>It won't make me change mine anyway. I still see europeans as lesser humans, regardless of anything.

Oh, I know. Don't worry, we all know.

Attached: russorc.jpg (1024x900, 132.84K)

Immigration is an over exaggerated problem.

Чypкиcтaн.

Attached: Churkistan.jpg (1078x433, 105.31K)

>Yes burn filthy subhuman russia stronk
>Why everyone hates poor russia, why
Really one of the best examples of russhit retardation

Again, you're Finnish.
If this thread was full of Italians, British, Germans, Turks, Iranians, Chinese, Japs, Mexicans, Koreans, Vietnamese, Egyptians, ect.
Yeah I get it.
But it's literal microstate micro relevance micropoor snowniggers. The self awareness....

>>Why everyone hates poor russia, why
It's literally a fucking strawman that you niggers throw around at every single opportunity.
I don't care about your opinion man, just wanted to make that clear.

Fucking cringe.
Nordtrash are so pathetic even their dehumanization attempts are dweeb tier.
Didn't the Germans civilize you yet?

You are the only one obsessed with a metric like "relevance" which in your case mostly is associated with solely negative things. Just like Russia. Get fucked.

Yes yes, now where's my beer? And you really should raise your defense spending. And you will.

good thing the balkans are an extension of anatolia and not europe

So is the new cope when reality is thrown in your face an attempt to reframe this event as the other being "obsessed" with this reality?
Get back in your mudhut
You can be genocided tomorrow and literally nobody would notice but state department ghouls and swedes

It’s extremely under exaggerated
Literally the root of half the problems in Europe

>5 years of American history
5 years worth of mass shooters murdering children might be interesting to some but I just find it ghoulish.

>solely negative
You're poor. You have no history and you have no culture. Every finnish person in history could dissappear and nothing will change

That bombing could honestly be counted as an infrastructure improvement project in Bosnia
t. 2 years EUFOR

lol no it isn’t Achmed

>but state department ghouls
And they rule over you and decide what to do with your tax monies. Where's my beer slaveboi?

>Makes shitty russia stronk thread
>Answer immediatly to anyone that reminds him that he lives in a hiv wasteland
>Look how much i don't care

Really we should have glassed every euroshit subhuman when we had the will and chance back in '45
They are either fascists, crypto fascists, or future fascists. It's in their blood to enter psychosis when faced when their own failures, they need an other to chimp out against.
Like a rabid, but weak dog. Needs to be put down for good before they bite a child.

For you

ohh yeah, i smell democracy

Attached: Cairn.jpg (800x1169, 285.71K)

Probably for the best

How to tell everyone you're a brownie incel chud in one single message.

Imagine getting wet over a few explosions.

Russians are so dumb and poverty minded that they cannot conceive that everyone has what they have and much much more in terms of firepower.

Why attack Russia when it's so much fun to see them squirm in their own misery

Can it just be London, Paris, etc,.?
Most of Europe is okay. Any city in the west with more than 1 million people is a nigger infested shit hole by now tho.

yes, European part of Russia will look like this
the Asian part of Russia will belong to China by then

I have been dreaming it for 20 years. I'm on board.

How dare those cops arrest you for shoplifting!

It's ok to kill russians

Attached: 11880382_10206206421392334_7970650424658740330_n.jpg (960x960, 56.79K)

i hope

you have to be an 80 iq retard to believe this.

More negroes than France.
More fags than Britain.
More murders than Serbia.
More kikes than Germany.

>white supremacist
>haha yes kill every european
Hello Moshe

Attached: 1614884288599.jpg.jpg (768x576, 144.85K)

why is it always chihuahuas who bark the loudest

you can‘t even call it a war in yoir country, stop deluding yourself

This post was before the thread was moved to Any Forums, now i retract my statement.

Grad rocket launchers are not very accurate
They compensate with extreme volume of fire

population smaller than china
less control of world affairs than jews
go ahead, kill yourself now for the stated reasons

Yes, every one have heard that Jews are Gods chosen people, just not every one aware that Jew God is Satan.

Attached: happyjew.gif (220x164, 425.29K)

Now do it again to Israel and USA, but maybe not like 5 years can you just hurry up let's go already?

Attached: 1545573020684.jpg (2500x1169, 209.58K)

Do it again Putin

hopefully

I like Russians and hope they win.
But the Ukrainian refugees will be annoying once men are also allowed to leave. Please kill as many of them as possible and prevent the rest from leaving.

Now do me

your commie block will look like this in 5 years

Attached: Grenfell_Tower_fire_(wider_view).jpg (2048x1536, 332.01K)