77% of white couples would rather have dogs than children

Why do healthy young white couples choose to have dogs over children?

Attached: PRI_95972300.jpg (480x599, 75.78K)

>healthy
>young
doesn't exist these days

Humans aren't supposed to choose to have children. It's supposed to happen by accident and you're not supposed to be able to abort it. So we don't have it in us to plan a child when faced with uncertainty, which is largely what the media exists to generate.

I'd have been happy to have kids if I could afford it. Every opportunity i've ever had to advance has been awful. I won't bring a child in the world to suffer as much as I have.

Attached: 1635124635360.jpg (850x850, 228.57K)

Where did you get that statistic from? It doesn't sound real to me.
I know i live in kind of a middle class bubble, but everyone i know who is over 30 (i only know white people) has atleast two kids. There is one guy where i work who only has one kid, and he gets teased for it a lot. I seem to remember him saying they are trying for another one now.
I could be wrong, but i think this my just be something you got from the internet as a roumor or something.

Society does everything in its turn to make it frickin' expensive to have kids. Not only that, my father who was a high school drop-out could buy a home with his shitty job at a seaport while I can't even buy a home with a job that required years of expensive and useless education. Not only that, I have been demoralized by the dating market. So kids are the last things I want to think about.

Attached: Depressed Wojak.png (549x427, 129.5K)

White people no longer want to make families where their children will end up as slaves to the government. That is why democrats are waving to all brown and blacks to come on in. We need new blood and mostly we need SLAVES. Good luck now.

The painful thing is, if you allow any of this to stop you having children then the genocide is working and you have been defeated.

Pugs are the ugliest and gayest looking dogs to own. Own a real dog like labs, chihuahuas, german shepherds, or Australian shepherds.

Good. Our countries deserve to be genocided.

People choose to have kids all the time. Stop researching with the power of imagination you retard.

>77% of white couples would rather have dogs than children
Jew mind control. Stop watching tv/movies.

>a swede
>a med
>white

Attached: 1641006443452.gif (288x200, 1.01M)

>People choose to have kids all the time
Sure but our population is not reproducing at replacement levels. Without contraceptives and abortion there'd be way more children.

I heard pewdiepie say multiple times that marzia gets mad at him for not letting her have more pugs.
That if it wasn't for him she'd have as many pugs as possible in the house. She's fucked in the head.

Attached: 1653150004281.jpg (1274x714, 315.81K)

Ugly little rat dogs too

>healthy
Clearly they aint

Why the fuck would any sane person have children in the UK/Ireland? Now that they're in Japan, they'll probably get to fucking alright.

Attached: Birmingham2.webm (640x360, 3M)

Consider how mentally ill an organism must be to wish for its own gene pool to go extinct.

Felix likes it in the ass and Marzia's a dyke.

Ever tried getting baby formula ya retard?

wouldn't surprise me

Attached: 1651290796138.jpg (1920x1080, 237.52K)

>have kids
and inflict the same captivity on them

Throughout history there have been kids that were born in wartorn shitholes and absolute squalor that still managed to grow up to be normal and functional adults.
I admire wanting to give your child a comfortable childhood and everything you might not have had but there's more to raising a child than just finance. The fact that you're second guessing bringing a child to this world because you feel you can't provide everything they'd want shows you have compassion and empathy and would probably still make a good parent even when living hand to mouth.

This is the horrible thing. We are literally bred in captivity. We must break free, but we've lost the skills to survive in the wild.