When the sphinx will look directly at the brightest star of the Leo constellation everything will be destroyed

When the sphinx will look directly at the brightest star of the Leo constellation everything will be destroyed
You have been warned

Attached: 3432.jpg (1200x1200, 226.77K)

Cool it with the antisemitism bro

His eyes are gone how’s he supposed to look?

One day cause of erosion. That things head will collapse

Understanding the Pyramids, Sphinx and innumerable other ancient "Egyptian" structures requires knowledge of an astrological term called "the Precession of the equinoxes" or "Precession of the Zodiac". In simple terms, as the Earth rotates around its axis, it has a slight wobble to it caused by gravitational forces. Over a period of ~24-26,000 years the earth will rotate through 12 constellations of the Zodiac in roughly 2-2600 year periods.

By study of this "Precession of the equinoxes", it was correlated that the pyramid complex in Giza was in near millimetre alignment to the position of the constellation Orion during “Leo” around ~10,000 B.C. Further as geologists examined the Sphinx, the date of construction (3,500 b.c.) seemed illogical as water erosion evidence and astrological alignment also seemed to suggest a much earlier construction date consistent with 10,000 b.c. Again, because of the precise hyper-mathematically bound construction features as well as their astrological alignment, there are only 2 windows for which these structures were created: Either 10,000 B.C. where earth lay in celestial "Leo" or 36,000 b.c. (a full cycle the previous date for equinox Leo).

So exactly who "wuz kangz"?

Attached: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (640x657, 157.67K)

another question to raise is: will shit go down when the brightest star of Leo is right behind the sphinx's head?
guess we'll find out soon enough, if we're lucky even during our lifetime

Attached: do not read this filename, it's not interesting, didn't believe me, well there's nothing here is there, i bet you feel kinda dumb now.png (1227x699, 883.04K)

Still got 13,000 years and change according to Graham Hancock. I'm still wondering where they hid the ruins from the last time...Yeah...Antarctica...the answer to everything

But, who build it?

the answer is the line that encircles the earth, from Giza, to Angkor Watt, to the easter island and mayan pyramids
someone who wanted to warn us, of our impending doom

MEDS. BBC. NOW.

Bump

Attached: 1621401092774.webm (480x360, 1.2M)

I hate how my cock touches the insode of some commodes sometimes it's so gross

go shit on your balls schizoid.

So...two more weeks?

THE SPACE JEWS

I can't believe millions of niggers actually believe that ancient Egyptians were nigs.
I mean, I can believe it, because they're retarded. But sometimes it surprises me just HOW retarded they are. They've done genetic testing and everything, and still, niggers revert back to arguments about hair combs and wild theories of whites destroying noses of statues. Shits crazy.

Maybe Atlantis survivors build it...?

Details please.

No, 12000 more years
Unless shit happens when Regulus, is behind the sphinx's head too, that might happen well into our lifetime
It does appear someone is trying to force God's hand

Whoever did it, had intense knowledge of our planets dimensions and position into the galaxy/universe, as well as the speed of light, the golden ratio, pi... etc and must have been great builders
I wonder if there are others construction they built, not only around the tropic of cancer line, I know about the pyramids in Xi'An and some megalithic structure in Siberia but there isn't much evidence of other, where they perhaps destroyed by the elements?

Ancient pyramidal structures exist all over the planet, but were they all build by the same people, for the same purpose? Who knows...

What was the great pyramid purpose anyway?
Some type of energy was produced there perhaps?