Why does Any Forums hate Muslims? We would make good allies

Only answer if you aren't a jew.

Attached: IMG_20220528_105746_773.jpg (1280x1016, 136.76K)

which muslims

I hate muslims because they are child abusers who cut penis skin. Anyone who says foreskin amputation is an acceptable medical circumstance is a Jew enabler and must be slaughtered. Cops don't care if you kill circumcisers.

Because they are a religion created by abrahamic jews

Attached: 79830915_1034420336931441_6217722453888598016_o.jpg (960x960, 119.75K)

Muslims got kiked. What they now believe has nothing to do with teachings of Muhammed or Quran. Same as any religion tb.h

>tf
>tp

Attached: 21.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

i dont, i think we should work together in removing the jew parasite

Because I grew up around Lebanese and Turkish and Syrian rejects who committed violence, fraud, theft and sexual assault any chance they got.

There is beauty and truth in Islam, although I am personally more into Christianity because I relate to it culturally.

Guarantee me that this low IQ behaviour isn't the cause of centuries of inbreeding, superstition and rent seeking behaviour from collectivist culture.

I genuinely would love to embrace you because our values and God are the same. But look at those countries and what those people do when they come here to non Muslims.

Muffins are just jews in mufti, aka disguise.

An alliance between Muslims is simply Realpolitik, be it the Bosnian SS against Yugoslav communists or Francos moors in the Spanish Civil War.
Coalitions and loose confederacies are bound to fail. We need uncompromising doctrine.
Find Christ.

Honestly, because you are pretty fucking stupid. It took the provisional IRA one civilian attack to learn that killing innocent civilians doesn't help you in the long run and only hurts your ability to recruit. If mudslimes went after real targets, they wouldn't be hated by everyone. Secondly, you send your absolute worst shit tier men to western countries who commit rape because just like their own women, no western woman wants anything to do with them. You could say they aren't real muslims, but then you should be keeping those absolute pieces of shit in your own country. And lastly, you fight amongst yourselves more than anyone else. You need a PHD at this point to understand which muslim faction hates each other and which hates each other just enough less to work with them.

Attached: 1618014148262.jpg (750x661, 71.51K)

Ally when they are in their countries?
Sure.
Ally when they obey the Kalergi plan and come to western nations like good shabbo goys?
Never.
Also, this alliance can never be long term, only short term.
It's literally in Muslim eschatology that they ally the Christians, then, when the common enemy is destroyed, turn against the Christians and destroy them.

This but unironically

Yep pretty much. Moses was based but his teachings were corrupted and used as a tool for control. Same with Jesus and Muhammed. They basically worship dark entities who are LARPing as the divine

People get crushed to death during pilgrimage in Mecca every year and they say they become martyrs and go to heaven. It's literally human sacrifice kek

still united. faggots

Attached: 1653659016021.jpg (688x560, 56.24K)

What do you mean "my ideology is based on geopolitical alliances of convenience made during a time of total global war"?

Your western cultures degenerate them. Just like it did to many of you.
We don't "send them"
They are invited by your globohomo leaders, or run away from actual justice for their degeneracy
Yes but that is later.
There will be peace when only Muslims and Christians remain. The true Christians will see the return of christ and accept that he worships God and isn't a God himself. The rest can die

I hate them because Israel is literally right there.
But those mother fuckers let some retard CIA funded LARPers declare Jihad against The USA all they way across the globe.

>Stop stealing our women!

'women...what women...

OH he's talking about the 8 year old little girls that they rape over in London!

They’re the most inbred organisms in earths entire biological history.

A literal bio weapon; a brown horde of dysgenic, deformed, neurologically compromised animals unleashed by their Jewish breeders on the Western world. Like sewage pumped into a beautiful garden by unscrupulous Kosher well poisoners.

Attached: 5B8026F5-7718-43AF-B160-2907207B887A.png (1028x566, 478.38K)

No, their behaviour was motivated by their otherness and holy superiority in sharp contrast to those without extra chromosomes, whites, around them.

Experience doesn't lie. An African refugee stabbed my housemate in 2003. He nearly died. No reason, just another mad waste of oxygen planted here by the Jew.

Islam itself has degenerated, your civilisational peak has also passed.

>Yes but that is later.
lmao.
You don't understand western thinking.
We hate betrayal and lies.
That's the reason why our liar gvts are so despised.
We cannot ally someone who is openly planning to betray us.
>There will be peace when only Muslims and Christians remain. The true Christians will see the return of Christ and accept that he worships God and isn't a God himself. The rest can die
There is no peace, you literally just admitted you would attack Christians when the common enemy is done.
The only way middle eastern can hope to ally Europeans long term is if they shed their semitic pisslam.

>We don't "send them"
>They are invited by your globohomo leaders, or run away from actual justice for their degeneracy
So keep them in your own fucking country and worlds opinion of muslims will skyrocket. I am a christian and an old user and no one used to hate muslims like they do now. Now even normies and lefties see non stop news of one of your people raping a white child. If you cant keep your own degenerates in your country, why would we ever even consider you a viable ally?

And that is the other thing. Individualistic cultures have problems, but collective ones can never, ever take responsibility. Your victimhood is baked in, and you should probably die a violent death.

I am concerned about Australia, British culture, Europe, the position of white people despite the corporateness of a colour designation. I would absoluteky delight in your destruction not because I am evil but because you guys showed me who you are, everywhere you are, again and again and again.

I hate all religions. I don't necessarily hate people who follow them, so long as they keep that shit to themselves and don't try to impose it on me

Cos a lot of muslims unite with jews against white christians

>Western culture is degenerative.
Why the fuck won't you leave then? It's haram to live in dar-al-harb.

>muslims
>allies
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1633354244306.png (389x384, 385.15K)

www.iamallah.com

this

Most Muslims are negrified, low IQ, can't wage war for shit and their societies are as degenerate as Christian ones, only with more hypocrisy.
It's a nigger tier religionn, and rightfully so, considering the "place" It came from.

Attached: herd-arabian-camels-walking-across-hot-desert-riyadh-saudi-arabia-to-graze-arabian-camels-walking-hot-desert-168411235.jpg (800x533, 41.98K)

>their societies are as degenerate as Christian ones
Name a prosperous white country that wasn't founded as a Christian nation. Then look at how shitty it has become as more and more of its populace became less Christian. I'll wait.

The honest answers are thin on the ground, don't expect too much from people who will packrape a 13 year old strung out on heroin because she is a kuffar.

Slimes have always been an enemy to Europe, they can make useful allies against globohomo but should never enter our borders. I have no qualms with them having the same stance, it's only fair.

I don't know much about you all. There is a Mosque nearby and a lot of good food bc of it. I'd rather stay out of your lands though. Not so much hate from my experience, but ignorance yes. A lot of people here literally think of 9/11 whenever Muslims are talked about. 9/10 experiences I have had with Muslims have been positive.

Muslims are a mass of worthless spiritual kikes who engage in paedophilia, nation-wrecking, and abject degeneracy. The fact that they are still obsessed with promulgating their idiotic religion as though we were in a bygone age still and despite barely even following it or even just being worthwhile and decent people is just testament to their subhuman status.
Why would I ever unite with these retards? They're shit in almost every way. If they ever had worth, it's long gone now.