He's going to run away isn't he? The normies aren't falling for his tricks anymore...

He's going to run away isn't he? The normies aren't falling for his tricks anymore, his approval rating is lower than 20%. Inflation is destroying everything and making normies immune to propaganda. There's nothing left for him he has no cards left to play, and he won't resign.

Attached: FTykJ68WYAAZkUj.jpg (4096x2332, 674.86K)

Yeah, yeah, keep coping. He's won 3 terms in a row and will BTFO out of Pollivere in 2025.

This guy is a traitor retard and his dad was a french canadian piece of trash.

Montreal should be nuked for unleasing this level on communist retardation. Get a fucking job you woodstock hippies.

How will he win when he can't even present himself in public. Is he going to campaign using zoom?

Time to start honking again

>his dad was a french canadian piece of trash.
I'M THE FRENCH CANADIAN NOW

Attached: stop-praising-fidel-castro-murderous-ruthless-dictator-19402.jpg.png (482x380, 271.94K)

Bro fr stfu. Like the budget will balance itself man, no cap.

Get the fuck out of there while you still can.

Canada was too desperate to have a flashy Obama like guy in office...even after Obama being a fraud.

He was just overwhelmingly reelected.
Nuckfaggots love that fruitcake.

He'll pull another magic trick out of his ass that Gerald left there.

Well, when the majority of Canadians are NPC retards and the media is literally a paid shill.

He's dying doggie. He's hiding it from us because he will probably drop dead in front of us. Grunted he's gonna have the monkey pox from getting that ass tapped.

this piece of shit scammed so much out of Canadians. Yes, he's got the money and he's gonna run. Back to Cuba for retirement. Guy's a massive target and millions will want him dead

I'll be voting for him in 2025. The climate needs someone who cares now more than ever.

It's not funny anymore. Just stop.

He's going to win, just accept it. The PPC ensures your precious Cons will NEVER win again.

Stop faking grocery prices, Canada is perfectly healthy, in fact people have been losing record amounts of weight during Trudeaus reign

WEF sniffing.

>overwhelmingly reelected

Not really. He even lost the popular vote again.

Attached: HideCsisThreadsDildosGDEdition.jpg (1022x768, 215.95K)

He likely will win.
Last time I voted it was for Harper. Never again, simply because the voting system is rigged. I find it almost impossible to believe that so many people were stupid enough to vote and keep voting for this clown.
I don't care. I remove myself from the system. Any new law he comes up with I will not obey as I do not consider myself a citizen of Canada anymore. Canada is dead.
When the time comes when "Law" is enforced upon me, for whatever bullshit reason, I will simply take as many of them with me as I can. Such is the way of things. There is no point feeling anything about it.

He hadthis smirk recently few times, like the one he had when he was happy about covid bullshit.

He is expecting something... he is happy enough in his sick mind thinking he is putting up with shit and his revenge is around the corner!

Immagineine what his masters have decided to do!

Toronto basically elects the PM. Immigrants vote for liberals and there are plenty of local good-whites who do too.

I have trouble understanding how he is getting elected.