India supremacy thread

That’s right white boi. Your British ancestor dogs were TERRIFIED of us Indian warriors. The British wrote tales and talked around camp fires about the brave gigachad Indian martial arts warriors. Pic related.
You can make as many pathetic poo jokes as you like, but this glory will be written in stone forever and proof of Indian supremacy over British limp dicks. Let us fuck all your women and you can serve us hahahha. Fucking Bitches dogs

bbc.com/reel/video/p0c7trtc/kalaripayattu-india-s-martial-art-and-the-world-s-oldest

Attached: 5DFEFC66-CDE3-4888-9090-6223A288A20D.jpg (1125x827, 230.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY&ab_channel=IncelTV
i.4cdn.org/gif/1652679930193.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey little brother, I know you want to be a shitposter like us but you need a memeflag at minimum if you can't afford a VPN

>were

Many Indians in New Zealand , bitch face. We are one of biggest growing communities have you visited Auckland recently? Crawl out from under your rock. I eat chicken tikka masala and laugh at you bitch, then fuck your woman. Glory to India

turd nigger slap fighting, nice user, you are a true devil rider!

>That’s right white boi. Your British ancestor dogs were TERRIFIED of us Indian warriors
Got colonised.

Try that shit in UFC/MMA and you poojeets would get slept.

Well if that's true then,

PUNJAB IS NOT INDIA FUCK YOU INDIA BASTAD BBITCH SEIKH WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER MOUTH
YOU FUCK YOU BLOODY BITCH DOG
iNDIAN SHITHOLE
MODI IS FUCKED BY ELEPHANT PENIS

Poo Fu

We will replace you in Australia just like here New Zealand. Whites walk around with head down like dumb shameful dog lol Indians have head high, talking loudly , white women alway turning heads , we are future. 1.4 billion of us waiting to migrate to your bitch abandoned lands: what fuck your future? Ahhahahaah

they were so terrified, that they never left Britain.
Oh, wait...

Terrible meme.

The coming famine/water crisis/war with China and Pakistan with decimate the lower caste Indians. You may find solace in the other Anglo nations but your grip on Australia is a lot weaker, you might enjoy Canada but you will not doubt be conscripted due to your young age and the severity of the coming war.

Indian's will remain of course but the racial imbalance of your nation will fade and you'll be managed population from here on out.

Based and redpilled!

COPE! Look at this white bitch pull shit out of his ass to cope with Indian takeover of west lol. I fucking laughing while picking chicken tikka massala out of my teeth after big dinner by my wife. What fuck do you have? India will rule you and nothing you will or can do. BITCH DOGS!

>BLOODY FUCKING YOU FUCKING BITCH BLOODY BASTARD FUCKING YOU MOTHER BLOODY FUCK BITCH

Who took away your $50 Google Play card?

You fucking idiot. Every South Indian
hindu chick is chasing white boys. They're all getting bleached regularly. North Indian chicks are more finicky though.

I meet you now in kingsland we will fuxk your ass up bitch cmon. This is our country now

SIR, PLEASE DO NOT POO IN LOO

Attached: davgeyo4q1871.png (640x853, 239.5K)

still got raped by muskets...get a grip apu

Have you opened your white dog eyes lately? We own all patrol stations, fast food joints, supermarkets, dairies, and growing daily. What fucking do white people have ? Nothin. Dead race when I see white man I see endangered species lol we laugh at you even my grandad and family all laugh around dinner table at you fucking goners. Glory to India and fuck your shit

bet you thought of all that while shitting in the middle of the street

youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY&ab_channel=IncelTV

> claims to fuck white women
kek

poo in the loo LunChod

>white dog
Thank you, white dogs are beautiful species.

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 21.2K)

good morning sirs

I sometimes down half of one of these and then come on here sounding like you do. By the time the bottle is empty in about another four hours you'll be off to bed.

Attached: Wild-Turkey-101-2.jpg (400x600, 14.53K)

Attached: 471201E0-BFD5-4592-A5B6-6EF09DA61F34.jpg (448x448, 17.86K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1652679930193.webm
How will Raj ever recover?

Wow you are alcoholic loser. You should be so proud lol white bitch

>TERRIFIED of us Indian warriors.
So terrified that we sailed half way round the world to subjugate India, even though they were outnumbered 400-1.
How easy would it have been to just zerg rush the colonial officials? fuck, most of the British Indian army were Indian.

>Pajeets anything but street shiters
Hahahaha