MUSLIMS TO START INTERNATIONAL STRAIGHT PRIDE DAY

Fucking based

Attached: FT1EzfxUsAAAHRH.jpg (1170x1421, 165.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKXthZhufwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I KNEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=MKXthZhufwQ

Mashallah

Cool if true.

faggotbros.... we got too cocky

Attached: boop.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Attached: F8FED464-593F-42D5-88B1-3FB7112FB597.jpg (480x252, 8.6K)

Kek, i wonder what will happen when muslims start doing it in western countries. None of the western minorities, lbgt, trannies,etc. are able to cry against muzzies even if the latter does the worst of crimes. Already there are Paki parades being held in UK, straight pride parades aren't far off.

EVERY MONTH IS STRAIGHT PRIDE MONTH

!

Attached: 16F63E4B-279E-47EB-8B8B-1485E0B78B42.jpg (1024x663, 121.17K)

Kek

ffs I really start loving the muslims, ngl. Even though Im Greek.

b b based

When it comes to fags vs mussie, the fags win everytime because they've got more power behind them.

>Based arab???
How can be this true?

>executioner dressed in all white
>scurries back to avoid the blood spatter
not very practical

kek whatever will they do about this one, cancel fucking MBS on twitter, arguably the most powerful man in the world since he controls all the oil?

>straight men are being discriminated against
Name one?

I'm an atheist but I commend this sand nigger.

They're not. It's just ''alternative'' views to gain islamic support..

That particular executioner has done it over 200 times, so i think he knows whats practical and not, dumb fucking mick rat.

Attached: AzeriBeheadsArmenoid.webm (316x270, 993.95K)

Your mom

WHUAAAAHAHAHAHA! Imagine A DEDICATED CHRISTIAN doing the same. Fucking retards would be slaughtering them all over. I am not a dedicated Christian or supporting or being against this sort of pride but I AM AGAINST FUCKING RETARDS WHO HAVE DOUBLE STANDARS FOR PEOPLE according to who is white and who is something else. Fucking imbeciles. Please God delete them.

Try calling one of us a sand nigger to our faces and see what happens

Attached: christglurk.webm (640x1136, 1.7M)

I bet he's aware how progressives drone about "muh islamophobia." So If you are against this, you are an intolerant Islamophobe.

Attached: 8496742553_153ce02a09_z.jpg (612x612, 68.63K)

literally every person who claims to be proud to be straight, you faggot.

'Those who follow gods laws' sounds like a tacit admission that without those laws he'd have a cock up his ass right away. If you're only straight because your fairytale tells you should be then there's a hard truth you need to swallow.
But then, swallowing hard things was all you ever really wanted.

Based

Attached: 1641790435297.jpg (390x310, 28.18K)

He scurries back like a little fag boy. Bet he does ass sex with little boys. Of course he does. Bunch of violently repressed fags over there. Projection much. ROFL. Kill yourself fag.

Cross animals are weak and have no faith, we're gonna fucking kill all you kaffir niggers, you are literally not human, you are not even worth a piece of dogshit on the street, im gonna behead one thousand infidels.

Attached: nusayridog2.webm (320x320, 2.03M)

Inshallah.

>proud
Being born normal is something to be proud about now? Pride comes with achievements.
Sucking arab dick to own the libs.

cool gimmick

Retards like you are why the west is dying.

you wouldn't say such things to my face you disgusting alcoholic potato nigger loser mutt

Attached: frenchie.jpg (2048x1536, 634.16K)

Look at how butthurt this one is

Attached: 1647362634714.png (720x1005, 645.14K)

wtf I love sandniggers now

Imagine actually being proud of such savagery. The least honourable people on this earth. Enjoy living under greater Israel.

Notice how comfy you are with Israel.

Its definitely something to be proud of, just look at the mentally ill faggots being "proud" of grooming children and roleplaying as women until they rope themselves. We are SUPER STRAIGHT and PROUD. FUCK THE FAGGOTS SIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUU

Yes we're proud of our violence towards unfaithful kuffar, thats why muslims still exist while there are no christians on earth anymore.

You can be against fags without falling for (((alternative))) news.

considering their prophet was a cross dressing homosexual paedophile, it's rather ironic for them to be celebrating heterosexuality.

>Cave man country
>Crucifies literal teenagers for apostasy

OMG LE HECKIN BASED SAND PEOPLE

You people are a joke

Attached: 1646131389786.gif (735x1078, 430.39K)

You're a coward shill who won't show his flag and instead adopts the flag used by a Jewish oligarchy. I shouldn't have justified you with a (you).

Stop projecting,

Just because it takes effort for some people, and more than others, doesn't make sexual deviancy "an identity."

I wouldn't talk at all, fag. too busy laughing at your tiny manlet proportions and slapping you about the head. lol.

The chad Muslim vs the virgin Christian.

BASED

I hope for the days when this clownery ends and straight people are just called normal again. Based muslims.

>degenerates claim to be proud so I'll be proud too just to own them

Sand negro's out of Europe now.

Go outside, say it out loud, you're not safe even in your own countries, you know what scratch that, say it on instagram, facebook or twitter, you are defeated.

This is my flag.

Wtf I love muslims now?!

>no christians on earth anymore.
1) Christianity is supplanting Islam in parts of Africa.
2) If you don't like Christianity you're going to absolutely loathe what finally replaces it in the West.

i'm starting to like these rag heads. maybe i was wrong about islam

Sand nigger

I wish I could

well they're the ones who are doing something to fight the lgbtq, so go fuck yourself

I understand but this is not going to harm Any Forums
Relax

Attached: 1653407479151.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

It's about the message
Practical is for the democratic man
Grand is for the nobleman

Any Forums embracing Islam is a foregone conclusion

All good things take time

Inshallah

Attached: C000C7F0-380B-436C-A795-12E7A66E3F7D.jpg (995x1252, 79.14K)

>1) Christianity is supplanting Islam in parts of Africa.

HAHAHHHAHAAH MUH BASED NIGGERS RIGHT? well guess what you defeated cuckolded incel loser, china is taking africa, there is literally nothing that can save western civilization, it is absolutely utterly over for you.

It's never too late to do the right thing.

You admit defeat by dedicating a month to celebrate normalcy. What is normal should not be celebrated or acknowledged

>Sand negro's out of Europe now.
Try it mick, see what happens.
Yes

Attached: kek2.jpg (1063x659, 49.9K)

I prefer shitdicks over shitskins. Fuck Muslims: fuck ass.

Attached: 1652526823217.jpg (640x819, 461.56K)

typical sandnigger comment

Attached: pig fucking mohammed gif.gif (923x923, 698.72K)

I will like islam but if they're going all out to fight globohomo then by god I will root for them

Why do you think we banned domesticated dogs?

Attached: 1650643134627.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

Can't remember saying that deviancy was 'an identity'. Learn when to use inverted commas brainlet.
Not a Christian. The god of israel tongues my anus. Hail Zeus Patyr.
Coward. Show the real one.

wait til you live among them

yes, that's the point, normal people have already lost in culture war. now it's time to fight back.

>be a trillionaire
>still give a fuck about identity politics
money really can’t buy you peace of mind or happiness

I'm pretty sure the dude is like 60+
That's like hitting a toddler
Calm down Azerjjifjajjdsjs

Why Any Forums hates muslims again?
Oh right it's because poltards are jewish golems

Attached: 1653732433814.gif (500x272, 242.23K)

This is why you're no different to the jews. Saudi puppets are too comfy with Israelis.

I never thunk that I would see this fucking day, I fucking love Saudis now.

Islam is right about so much.

So many problems wouldn't exist if women and blacks didn't have as many rights as arabs and whites.

on the other hand, i cant respect a culture that hates dogs

you fight back by not giving homos any semblance of attention or recognition, not celebrating you being straight like a fucking cuck

Lol these degenerate mongrel amerimutt zog piggies think shit like this still offends us, sorry mutt but after 2015 this runs off like water off a raincoat, now enjoy your pedo president, your satanic government and your fellow amerimutt nigger and spic brothers.

Because Muslims are jealous of dogs' intelligence and moral rectitude.

well...you own it...props for that

Why do you ABSOLUTE RETARDS post all of these gore images and videos? You fucking imbeciles. Do you not have ANYTHING ELSE to upgrade yourselves with but putting up gore images and videos to prove that you are so BAAAAAAD? That is actually making you so fucking retarded that you're the ones who should be executed.

I have no problem to watch that shit, but I do not think it is okay to show innocent people being killed (as that is what they often time are) against their permission, which you can not have anymore, and also I do not like continuously having to feel repulsed by people's retardation.

Whatever. There isn't much anything interesting in this shithole today. I usually come here to bring up people's retardation in the present world in general, but I am not sure if this is the right place to do it in anyway, being a place populated by repulsive retards itself.

yer nothing but a filthy mohammedan
who won't do shit except getting fucked
by yisroel

Attached: birth of mohammad.png (640x480, 34.98K)

Not much
I did it once with sand niggers
Twice with real niggers
It's easy when you're winning the fight

"STRAIGHT," "gay" etc. all originate from "muh identity."

>they hate me for WHO I AM, not my narcissistic, promsicious, disease inducing behavior!!!!

>there is literally nothing that can save western civilization,
This is what you wish to be true, not what is. Parthian shots are coming, as was prophesised.
You are a conquered people, that's why you speak my ancestral tongue.
Also, hilarious that you're boasting about China taking over. Not the arabs then, the Chinese, the ones ethnically cleansing the Muslim Uighars as we speak. Cool.

Daily proven reminder that jewrdonians are the scum of the arab world. If only the real jews were not so spineless you would have been annihilated long ago you spineless sleazy sons of bloodthirsty dirty whores.

Based, Any Forums will never cope enough with how much muzzies are based

better outlet than suicide bombings.
impressed that muslims are trying to be civil.
I think LGBTQ invading all spaces in society is sabotaging straight culture, which is reducing the birth rate.
It's like the two forces are in opposition to each other, and each side is vying for control of every aspect of life.