Jeff tiedrich can't keep getting away with it

Attached: file.png (1725x1660, 684.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jefftiedrich/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m perfectly okay with us forming large, well regulated militia as soon as this afternoon

>no constitutionally-accurate definition of a well-regulated militia is provided

Every single citizen in America is a part of the militia. So yes, a teenage with a grudge is sort of a well regulated militia. Using his weapon against his fellow man doesn't make him not part of a militia.

Is Eric Clapton still alive?

The supreme courts been over this. Stop posting these shitty “well-regulated” faggotry. Define militia then nigger

Attached: B6F18EF7-69E4-45A4-B92D-DB56AE5486D1.png (649x368, 103.27K)

Jeff Tiedrich does not exist.

>>>he acts like the 2nd amendment says only the well-regulated militia has the right to bear arms
Isn't it amazing how they lie without even feeling one ounce of shame? People collecting internet-points on reddit or twitter should get shot.

alive and kicking and way more based than this jew copycat

Attached: clapton check em.png (479x84, 22.68K)

>Jeff tiedrich can't keep getting away with it
I agree. Someone should shoot him.

how is that WELL REGULATED?

It’s pilpul. Jews are anti logos and think reality gets literally altered by their interpretation of things hence the phrase "it was real in my mind".

Was he well equipped? Because we're using that definition of the word regulated. But you know thatp

it doesn't fucking matter you illiterate troon
learn what an absolute clause is

He's right though
You're not in a milita you're just a cringe cosplaying larper

Attached: 1653732094394.jpg (1978x1404, 1.44M)

Kek post some more fed bull shit.
So basically the fed is the Militia goy
Isn’t that something considering the founding fathers were by and large anti federalists.

Jeff tiedrich is faker then the krassenstein brothers

Look at that face and tell me it wasn't imagined by a GAN net

>Jeff tiedrich can't keep getting away with it
well if he didnt have continually shit opinions shitting out all over twitter that faggot would have nothing at all.
i would feel pity for him if he wasnt a jew

Sort of weird a gray boomer using “pro-tip”… that has to be the most retarded zoomer invention pro tip

P
R
O

T
I
P

God that stupid

Pro tip

jeff needs to read the militia act and the 9th amendment. he sounds like he is against the 9th. his teenage comment is ageist and what the 9th is meant to get rid off. a "grudge" is more relevant to any court case and having a grudge is not illegal.

Regulated means equipped, U.S. v. Miller

Gun faggots always miss out the militia part. They also miss out section 8 which they probably don't know exists.

the Militia Act regulates militia, it has its own law and is therefore well regulated.

he's real, katie tiedrich from awkwardzombie is his daughter
he has videos of him playing buttrock
youtube.com/user/jefftiedrich/videos

at least he gave his daughter a comfy room

Attached: DEfVwGPXoAE6AYl.jpg:large.jpg (1280x960, 323.1K)

a) well-regulated meant something like "working well"/"well prepared"/"well trained" in the 18th century, this is absolute incontrovertible fact and every scholar knows this.

b) even if it would really mean "regulated well by the government" (again, it doesn't), the 2nd Amendment gives a proposition as a reason WHY the bearing of arms is not restricted, even if we find that the militia is de facto unregulated or regulated badly:
As an analogy, lets say my fictitious law in a fictional country says "because combating corruption is important, the state has to pay civil servants an above average wage". Now we look at the facts on the ground in that country and the civil service is actually corrupt as fuck, the law still states you have to pay the civil service well, even if the stated reason didn't pan out.

Attached: biden.jpg (625x872, 50.44K)