How does Putin keep winning so hard??‽!!

I am scared, Zelenskysisters!!!

Russia is expecting additional income of the equivalent of 13.7 billion euros this year from the export of fossil fuels. "We expect up to a trillion rubles more in oil and gas revenues," Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said on state television on Friday, referring to the latest forecast by the Ministry of Economic Development. Part of the additional income could be used to continue the Russian offensive in Ukraine.
The government wants to spend the extra revenue this year rather than set it aside, he said. The money should be spent on "additional payments" for pensioners and families with children and for the "special operation" in Ukraine, the finance minister said, citing Russia's offensive in pro-western Ukraine.
The West has imposed a series of sanctions on Moscow to punish the Kremlin for sending troops to Ukraine. So far, Russia's oil and gas supplies have been exempt from the sanctions. Russia is currently raking in record revenues because of the very high gas price.
The EU member states want to become less dependent on fossil fuels from Russia, but they have not yet been able to agree on a planned oil embargo because of a blockade by Hungary.

Russia's President Vladimir Putin recently made fun of the sanctions and declared that the European countries would only harm themselves with their "chaotic actions".

Attached: putler.png (990x1313, 581.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article239038931/Ukraine-News-Russland-rechnet-mit-einer-Billion-Rubel-Mehreinnahmen-aus-Oel-und-Gasexport.html
ilsole24ore.com/radiocor/nRC_28.04.2022_17.34_63110631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao
nato whores audibly seething

>rubles
Is that like monopoly money?

>13.7 billion
thats like 1% of their gdp.
thats like a bonus 10% to their tax income based off the rise in the rouble alone

Its 1 trillion cheese burgers

Link nigger

>expects
lmao

Attached: 1646224145742.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

The only people winning harder by accident than this are the Chinese.

1 Trillion Rubles is about 13,7 Billion Euros, that's about 14,7 Billion American Dollars

Westcucks can embargo russia all day long
But we won't sanction oil and gas
>feel free to do without us tho
>to suicide your economy

It's a live ticker
That's why I avoided the link
welt.de/politik/ausland/article239038931/Ukraine-News-Russland-rechnet-mit-einer-Billion-Rubel-Mehreinnahmen-aus-Oel-und-Gasexport.html

Same as the dollar
How many bills trump andbiden printed in the last 2 years?

Good luck spending it with sanctioned imports.

More than the entirety of USA existence
They'll never recover
Their grandkids will be paying for these covid gibs, if debt was actually real

Turkish companies now opened some front companies in Kazakhistan and Azerbaijan, they keep selling stuff to Russia. And due to low exchange rates, they are unrivaled in the russian market. some companies alrady made billions

Long story short: West's meme sanctions not working

They won't be able to buy cheese from Poland, but they'll keep buying all they need from China.

"Hello Kazakhstan and Nigeria and India, would you like to buy 4000 tonnes of steel and 6 million barrels of oil. I only accept ruble for payment. So buy my gas first."

>Russia expects
Russia expected to take Ukrainne in 3 days and here we are.

Gazprom paid divs a few days ago. 52,53 rub/share. Record high, and next year they will be even higher.

Nobody expects that in any war.

And I cannot afford butter anymore

Attached: pepe-peppo.gif (498x498, 1.45M)

in the first trimester they already had increased revenues due to price hikes (which keep going). Even analysts here had a similar conclusion, I'll see if I can find the article

70% of the world has no sanctions on Russia.

1/3 of Russia's army destroyed...Russia now taking 60 year old tanks out of mothball to replace their massive losses...

Not gonna lie, I expected better.
My greatest worry is Putin pushing the button out of frustration, and he's sitting on slightly more nukes than the US.

Are you going to buy turbines, jet engines, modern semiconductors, technology for tapping new oil fields and pharmaceuticals from Nigeria? Did you know that Russia does not have a pharmaceutical industry and imports 100% of active substances?

China has pharma.. and they can blatantly steal IP without repercussion.

Russian high command actually expected to capture Kyiv in a few hours. Their first wave military columns had trucks carrying "riot gear" batons, tear gas and as such. Their military humiliation is immense

And India pretty much runs pharma
Every Any Forums bro i know imports from India

>13.7 billion euros
that's not that much though
it's like the cost of one nuclear powerplant. What is it in the scale of such a big country?
But it's' "additional", so what's the total? probably a lot

Soviet Union already tried stealing tech. Turns out it can only get you so far before your atrophied cadres can no longer make use of stolen designs.

Erdoğan is normalising ties with israel after saying Jerusalem was the red line.
Fuck your flag

Trade through an intermediary? I guess

Here
ilsole24ore.com/radiocor/nRC_28.04.2022_17.34_63110631

il sole is our main newspaper of economic analysis

Still not able to provide links. Why?

I will be dammed.

I know
And most of those amerimutt npc-s spent the money on crap like a new iphone or ps5
Topkek

No embargo, prices have risen. Simple as without links

It's not that Russia has "won so hard"
It's that USA has lost.
You had a chance with Trump but now USA will be stomped into the ground. Just watch.
It stems from the retarded manipulators whom you believe to be holy crusaders for the environment. They drive you to ruin while the rest of the world doesn't give a shit.

Nato has been a scam from the start

It turns out the whole world waited for an opportunity to dunk on the west.

Attached: 1653311583746.jpg (900x555, 128.76K)