24 Hours Inside Portland's Homeless Camps - Almost All White, Almost All Employed

youtube.com/watch?v=sxbGmqfmfBE

Attached: 3456345634563463465645.png (1125x676, 750.71K)

Why would a homeless person go to work?

More importantly, if you have a job why don't you sleep there?

Can't sleep at a pharmacy or grocery store etc.

I live there.
Some big butt qts every now and then. Wouldn’t mind bringing them to my place for raw dogging

America 2022 obsession with big asses comes from jews pushing nigger culture my guy

You have been utterly spiritually debased.

This

Why not? Is there no staff quarters?

if you believe what these homeless drug addicts say(that they work, lol) you're as stupid as they are.

Just imagine how many showers they skip, it's like some chick who's stacked and has her own condo......these sloots are homeless...big stinky

Not°

No, dude, lol

homeless women are amazing

Watch the video, idiot. They literally follow these people to their jobs and show them working.

I honestly want homeless people just to start murdering faggots like you. Go to your retarded cuckservative homes and slaughter your families.

bro they gonna show you 1-2 pity cases they ham up and lie about. show the reality. the needle covered streets. the forests full of encampments full of garbage thrown all about. the mentally ill people yelling at people for change on every corner. fuck off.

Do you at least give them solid cash in exchange for sexual favors? Hope you're wearing a condom dude

Moron cuckservative boomer retards sucked off Reagan's (literal actor) trickle down propaganda while the GOP simultaneously sold out American white jobs via outsourcing and imported tens of millions of immigrants, keeping wages flat for 50 years while running up the price of housing. You and every other cuckservative GOP piece of shit are the biggest enemies of the white race in America and you deserve to die for it. I'm happy when I see boomer cuckservatives get murdered, even by random niggers, because you get what you deserve.

Fucking stupid lazy people

Yeah dude full-time workers who can't afford housing because GOP traitor cocksuckers sold out the US with outsourcing and mass immigration are definitely stupid and lazy

question: if this problem is "cuckservatives fault" why is it endemic in cities you "libtards" have controlled for generations now? Why is every liberal city FULL Of homeless drug addicts?

protip: this problem wasnt accidentally created by "cuckservatives", it was purposely created and exacerbated by "your" side to destabilize our country by encouraging more third worlders and drug addicts to come here for free handouts.

protip: "your" president, joe biden, is spending millions to hand out crack pipes and free needles to your beloved homeless junkies. is that helping, or hurting? you tell me.

You're stupid as shit assuming I'm a lib because your low-IQ brain can't go beyond the jew propaganda you're fed regularly. I'm not a liberal and don't buy into the red v. blue jew theater. I am telling you what happened to the US. Globalist kike financier pieces of shit used people like literal actor Ronald Reagan to sell Americans on their own economic destruction. Sending factory and light blue collar jobs abroad like call center work, importing tens of millions of shitskins for both low-skill and high-skill work in the US, keeping wages flat and the price of housing as high as possible. Morons like you suck down retard trickle down propaganda because you're stupid.

YOU are the enemy. YOU are the problem. "White" cuckservatives should be shot first. Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

If I become as stupid as you will I be happy and own nothing?

>Moron cuckservative boomer retards sucked off Reagan's (literal actor) trickle down propaganda
Leftists do more to legitimize trickle down economics than any boomercon ever has. The entire white guilt narrative relies on trickle down economics being valid, and thus everyone championing the white guilt narrative is implicitly validating trickle down economics.

99.999% of whites didn't own slaves.
The way the left try to get around this is by claiming that these whites benefited indirectly from slavery.
The only way this could have been the case however is if private profits benefit everyone in the society.
This is precisely trickle down economics, but being argued for by the left, and being argued for so successfully that they were even able to convince literal communists of its validity.

Not only are the left implicitly making the case that trickle down economics is valid, they are also claiming that it is so valid that it can outweight the negative impacts of slavery on whites, such as de-industrialization, taxation to fund abolition, taxation to fund the civil war, civil war deaths etc,
Given the scale of the modern white guilt industry, and given the magnitude of the indirect profits necessary to offset the negative impact of slavery on non-slave owning whites, the left have actually invested far more in validating trickle down economics (albeit implicitly) than the neoliberals have.

thanks for sharing this, watching it now.
seems interesting. hate hippie Portland but a good documentary is a good documentary.

Attached: 5569F240-DDB2-46C8-91AF-F9BE6AC633EE.jpg (464x400, 37.11K)

Homeless with a job reporting in

I just prefer to live outdoors could you guys stop feeling genocidal about it thanks

>You're stupid as shit assuming I'm a lib
rofl bro if assuming someone's political beliefs makes someone "stupid as shit".... then what are you?
>Go to your retarded cuckservative
>Moron cuckservative boomer

you think all those problems you listed are the fault of "one side" when its the whole system set up to be this way and these homeless drug addicts? they wil always exist, especially in a society like ours that turns them into heroes to retards like you. protip: if someone is a drug addict hobo they arent a hero, they're trash.

i know you. i've argued with you in every homeless thread. you're the same mentally ill cut out character. you REEEE REE REEE and blame everyone else except the homeless drug addicts themselves. you threaten everyone who disagrees with you with violence. every time. you ignore the fact that they are all drug addicts. every time. you ramble on about reagan. a man who has been dead for years and hasnt had any effect on politics in 40 years.

go get a fucking job and stop doing drugs.

>Homeless with a job reporting in
>
>I just prefer to live outdoors could you guys stop feeling genocidal about it thanks

oh and i am sure you are one of these mythical homeless people who arent a drug addict and dont waste thousands of taxpayer dollars a month.

I want homeless people to start murdering the faggots responsible for the economic destruction of America. The Oligarchs.

I am an electrician, that also knows other trades, I am an not a drug addict in fact I'm an athlete. I am going to live outdoors until I die. You cant stop me.

watched the whole video.

it literally only shows one working homeless person and its some old asian lady who works at rite aid. okay. why doesnt she just fucking move somewhere cheaper where her rite aid job can afford rent? she doesnt need to live in one of the most expensive cities on the world. thats her problem. not mine.

the rest of the video is literally useless drug addicts getting free help and free stuff from naive libtards enabling their drug addiction with their toxic empathy. one scene with some grinning morbidly obese libtarded women smirking "oh imma wash this drug addicted diabetic hobo's feet, im suuuuuuuuuch a goooood person now" was actually disgusting to watch.

video did not once mention the root cause of all the homelessness in portland: the drug addiction. didnt mention it at all. just showed the pathetic drug addicts "in their best light".

and the documentary closes with a chinese wigger saying "i dont think liberty is that great". of course this commie garbage documentary made by the chinese to attack american's liberties. of course it is. always.

Are you even an adult? Do you get all your outside news from fox and breitbart?

>I want homeless people to start murdering the faggots responsible for the economic destruction of America. The Oligarchs.
good luck with that they are too busy killing each other over $5 crack rocks.

sure bro, you're a skilled hobo tradesman who aint a drug addict! aren't they all? its just like when the people in prison all say "i'm innocent!"

>rite aid
>pay rent

Even in rural kentucky this is something that is less possible by the day, I do wonder about the population of elderly country women, how they will survive this inflation at all.

>can't afford a home
>can afford morbid obesity
the only person who wasn't a fatass in that video was the chinese guy.

>every homeless person is a drug addict
>every homeless person is at fault
>every homeless person could change their life if they would just pull up on bootstraps
>offshoring has nothing to do with it
>worker visas have nothing to do with it
>millions of illegals housed and fed by FedGov have nothing to do with it
>BlackRock using Fed printed money to buy up all free residential housing has nothing to do with it
>green policies choking energy production has nothing to do with it
>trillions in money printing and inflation have nothing to do with it
Idiots like you are the reason oligarchs have dismantled and sold off the American dream for shekels. Idiots like you are the reason this country has been destroyed.