What REALLY happened?

Who was he?

Attached: 1653725026304.jpg (480x651, 307.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vMJqnkv9bE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOSSAD

I hate this meme so much. tl;dr: I was in port arthur on that day on the beach with my mother and it was the feds who shot people not some retarded bogan

actual dimwit IQ
watch his interrogation, he's like child

He was an absolute retard with extremely violent tendencies, psychiatrists were warning that he would do what he did since he was 6

>psychiatrists can predict the future

tell one to call me up and send me the lotto numbers

glowies using a retard to advance their desired policies .many such cases!

Also it's fucken cracker night here in Tassie and my doggo is shitting herself

Not the future but they can predict when someone ticks every box for "yep he's going to kill people, don't allow him to buy a semi automatic rifle, or just in general not be supervised"
I mean when he got an air rifle in his teens he would shoot at cars and people. Surely this wouldn't allow him to pass a background check

The most obvious giveaway is when he's on the phone to the police from the cafe and says he's. "making a sandwich" and you can hear gunshots in the background.
No way the cunt did it. A literal retard with a near 100% accuracy rate with a rifle off the hip? I don't think so

>1pbtid

A retarded bogan shot people

Bullshit

He admitted it when he thought he was off camera during the interrogation

>What REALLY happened?

Someone shot up the town and got away before the cops showed up, they didn't have enough evidence to find the shooter and they knew it. So if you're the authorities what do you do? Do you tell the public that some psycho just wasted two dozen people and got away, that you have no idea who did it and that he's roaming the countryside right now. Of course not, you frame the local retard and put him in an asylum for the rest of his life knowing that he's too retarded to understand that you framed him or to explain it to anyone.

Sociopath (literal) retards are really obvious. They can't hide the glee they get at making other people suffer at all or control the impulse.

>History of violent behaviour
>Tells people he wants to shoot people
>Recorded shooting people
>Took hostages
>Admits it during interrogation

He doesn't look bogan he looks quite posh idgi

Call it what you want, I found a blue-tongue lizard while I was listening to gunshots. Nobody will gaslight me and beating me wont make the lie stick.

The year without tourists was the best year Port Arthur ever had. I'm just salty my aunt and uncle sold their shack. Stupid cunts thought it was going to "lose value" it's a fucking land investment. Retards. Should have been shot. But they weren't on the list of approved victims so we just drove right past in the 4wd

jesus fucking christ i just started reading his wiki and he was involved with the fucking heiress of tatts lotto
what the fucking fuck i've never heard of this before
he fucking killed her and inherited a lot of money and

what the fuck

What age were you at the time?
How do you know it was the feds and not Bryant?
>Finding a blue tongue lizard is pretty cool ngl fren

They also supposedly slept with animals and even more dsgustingly with each other

Good doc on Bryant - youtu.be/8vMJqnkv9bE

He was obviously used as a patsy but to think it wasn't the feds from the start and was just some psycho they couldn't catch is fucking retarded, not that i would expect anything else from a fucking amerimutt

If it was some rando psycho they couldn't catch he wouldn't have stopped until he was

Reading his actual story he is the perfect patsy and definitely had the attention of higher ups with what he actually did and got away with

It was two men in all-black wearing kevlar. martin walks like a mong. I didn't see anyone who looked like martin bryant anywhere in the area that day.

>he was involved with the fucking heiress of tatts lotto
>inherited a lot of money

No accounting for taste with women.

Attached: Mort Truck.jpg (1600x1045, 276.29K)

>doggo
Is it just me, or does "doggo" sound fucking retarded?
It's dog, doggie (for kids), pooch, hound, etc.
Not doggo.

A murderous retard with a milf fetish.

what do you mean? sounds like he actually had an idea of what he was doing there... or more likely his father got him involved with her to get her murdered and steal her money... and then his father ended up dead in a dam with weights around him
i always knew this story was fishy but i never knew there was all this crazy shit tied with it
crazy what you actually learn when you don't take things at face value, even when your face value is probably right that the feds did it to take guns away, theres so much other crazy shit behind it

sHOW BOBS AND FISHY STANK HOLE

>1pbtid
what the fuck you stupid retarded cunt
are you a bot, a shill or as i said a stupid retarded cunt
there is no reason to make such a fucking retarded reply to a legitimate post
he does look posh cause he got a lot of money and started dressing posh and weirdly
fuck yourself you absolute dog cunt piece of shit