Why do so many (((people))) want men who are losing their hair to shave their heads?

Big Razor, perhaps?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 2.27.01 AM.png (1198x1506, 810.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a-z-animals.com/blog/how-long-do-moths-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only buy gillette brand razors, the best a man can get

Because you are uglier with your shit hair lmao

I want balding men to go extinct, it looks gross. Ever seen a bald moth?

I have thick wavy black hair and I wish I was bald because I don't like taking care of it

I have great hair but I sometimes fantasize about shaving it all off and being free. Imagine actually being able to feel your pillow, or not needing to use shampoo, or not having sweaty hair.

Attached: kWp0dtE5_400x400.jpg (387x387, 21.63K)

definitely do it mexibro
it makes you look badass, it's awesome for sport and everyday life, and it grows back nicely after 5 to 6 months

Sometimes I fantasize about being de vito

I started shaving my scalp even before any balding occured

Attached: cTOId4WRKYPuqXGDzgyGgqoKb6MsNv1eBFYi0t4YGbNt6mH40RPEo9QR0UpX6G9cnB4pzsP_B9WQfdWFC55MakWm.jpg (424x400, 29.66K)

because if you are already at the point of no return you might as well look like a man instead of a 70 something y/o woman

>Ever seen a bald moth?
>Moth life expectancy
>a-z-animals.com/blog/how-long-do-moths-live/
>an average of 1-6 months
Seems like a solid argument.

This is why alcohol should be banned for Druze. Go back to Lebanon where you belong.

Attached: 1651781579630.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

Being bald is ugly as fuck, but it at least looks better than the horse shoe which is the actual hair growth for most baldcels.

Attached: the virgin cope.png (960x540, 81.79K)

ANY amount of hair is better than no hair.

You probably just have a misshapen head from being too white and inbred.

Protip:
If you are completely bald, then you cannot be considered "balding".

Its good advice. You sound like a combover fag.

Because you look like a skinhead and skinheads scare the normies.

Is it though? Hair under your armpits makes you stink. Hair on your head is a mess every time you wake up in the morning.

I have a full set of hair and looking at my family I'm not likely to start balding any time soon, but what is the benefit of having hair in the first place? It's not like we are apes that require a natural fur coat to stay warm. We have the mental capacity to put on clothing if we need it and take it off if we don't. Except for eyebrows and eyelashes, there is barely a need for any hair on the body of modern humans.

>what is the benefit of having hair in the first place?
Being able to tolerate an A/C unit.
I fucking hate A/C