When are irish people going to stop being in denial and admit that the irish language is dead and no amount of...

When are irish people going to stop being in denial and admit that the irish language is dead and no amount of government pushing will ever revive it?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 101634.png (1031x911, 653.14K)

I'm willing to bet more academics in China speak Irish than there are entire people on the island of Ireland.

Bás go scum an Bhéarla!

after the collapse me and the other cannibals can use, we don't need a government in paradise

more people speak polish as their first language than irish in ireland lol

Attached: Jew Irish.png (611x457, 510.81K)

The statistics speak for themselves. According to the 2016 census, only 20,586 people in the Gaeltacht now speak Irish on a daily basis. That is fewer than one quarter of the 96,090 people who live in the Gaeltacht—the officially designated Irish-speaking area—and less than one-half of one percent of the population of Ireland as a whole. Moreover, that 20,586 represents a decline of 11.2% compared to the 2011 census. Irish speakers are literally dying off and not being replaced.

Outside the Gaeltacht, 53,217 people said that they spoke some Irish daily outside the education system, a slight decline compared to 2011 as well.

Two hundred years ago, most of the country was still Irish-speaking, even after six centuries of English/British rule. By 1900, however, Irish was in rapid retreat, being spoken mainly in economically underdeveloped areas in the west. Another hundred years on, and we are down to 20,000 daily speakers scattered among the dwindling Gaeltacht outposts.

Attached: main-qimg-2472443f2f2102721ae3d1c097333d99-lq.jpg (602x227, 39.08K)

>One of the most controversial events in the history of the Firearms Acts occurred in 1972. The Troubles in Northern Ireland (1970–1998) were becoming a security concern for the Irish government at the time, and in 1972 a Temporary Custody Order (S.I. No. 187/1972 – Firearms (Temporary Custody) Order, 1972)[24] was issued for all privately held pistols and all rifles over .22 calibre to be surrendered to local Garda Síochána (police) stations by 5 August 1972, for a period of one month. This order was complied with, but when firearms owners returned to reclaim their firearms, they were informed that their licences had expired while their firearms were in custody (Irish firearms licences until 2008 were issued for a period of one year, and all licences were usually dealt with at the same time, usually at the start of August, though the date has changed over the years). Since the firearms were no longer licensed, they could not be returned until a new licence was issued; upon seeking a renewal of their licences, applicants were informed that a new Garda policy was in place that would refuse licence applications for all pistols and all firearms over .22 in calibre. As such, the firearms remained in Garda custody.

Just a somewhat relevant post.

Yeah 200 years, give it another 100 and they will have entirely wiped out Irish culture from the area. British are not going to let up when it comes to taking Ireland and eventually the USA. Gun control is where it starts. I tend to think most of the fighting Irish are dead now, the people don't seem to have a lot of push back left in them unless it's for some chaotic bar fight. I just keep this in mind everytime a brit tries to debate me about gun control, they do have a purpose for demanding it.

Seethe lmao, your empire is gone and no amount of 'Irish bad' is going to being it back

Based potato macacos making the Anglo monkey seethe.

Attached: Wojak Ireland.jpg (606x789, 112.27K)

give back Northern Ireland and Falklands lul

you are assuming infinite growth again

both want to stay in the UK

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 10-53-51 United Ireland - Wikipedia.png (558x685, 65.3K)

wtf are you talking about?

When are the Irish going to exterminate the English for what they did to them? Oh wait, the English are currently doing that to themselves aren't they?

your projections are meaningless as are your thoughts

nice argument

i really wonder why you didnt give back Northern Ireland and Falklands untill now. You cuck so hard for niggers, Indians, jews and muslims. But maybe thats the reason, because Argentina and Ireland are whiter than your nigger country. So it would be pro white to give it back now. And we all know there will never come something pro white from your country in its current state.

But remember: Even if i hate you ugly teeth having, nigger dick sucking cucks, i still want you to throw out all the invaders and reclaim your country.

yes, thats like when jews bring in millions of muslims to your country and in 50 years 60% of your cuck country wants Sharia law. Surprise Surprise.

irish people aren't white lol

Attached: 99465.jpg (295x300, 15.12K)

you asked a question

At least they are trying to preserve some of our culture, alas, far too late

English is a better language to sell pigs in. Irish is for use at home by the hearth.

it was too late 100 years ago

Attached: 9816cems1yr31.jpg (1080x1350, 193.88K)

You are not white yourself and so am I.