I still can't believe they got away with 2 years of state enforced slave muzzles and all the NPCs either forgot about...

I still can't believe they got away with 2 years of state enforced slave muzzles and all the NPCs either forgot about it by now or thought it was a good thing.

Attached: angry mask soyjak.jpg (600x800, 109.83K)

Its only the beginning, mutt. Next on the list is dying for Taiwan.

At least now we know how the holocaust happened. 1% of Nazis running the media and 99% of SLAVE MINDED COWARDS blabbering on about how they'll be homeless if they don't destroy their child's future for the whim of the 1%

Masks prevent COVID as they filter droplets, see East Asia
Retard

Fucking mind blowing right?!

Many brainwashed zoom zooms and boomers are still wearing them here, even though they don't need to. They love that shit. The entire rona scam has destroyed my last feeble hopes for humanity at large. Most of these creatures would be better off dead.

oh u thought it was over
the pandemic was only expected to last 2 years, but now that the muzzle's off, you'll see this shit next year

Literally kill yourself.

Mask is like fifth order problem considering everything that is happening.

still mandatory on public transit here, had to exceptionally take the train today and was impressed by all the bots keeping their masks on a humid ass day, they really are dedicated

Asians are allowed to wear masks because they never evolved faces. I have a face. I use it to communicate socially. I will not cover it, that's a depletion of my spiritual asset.

I see I made the mistake of making a thread at eurotard hours
what else is happening? Some sandnigger and snownigger wars and some retards with guns?

>muzzles
they obviously didn't do jack shit, but I don't understand the whole "muzzles" meme. In what way did it limit my ability to do anything? I am not a dog with fangs that needs my mouth exposed at all times. Literally only a problem for fat fucks or asthmatics

>Being a racist
Just yikes

Attached: nword meme.jpg (1664x1974, 558.53K)

Total decline of western civilization.

Chuds are snowflakes and can't handle wearing a simple cloth to protect others
They are crybabies

Attached: 1653412648384.png (952x3012, 290.66K)

I do not want to be associated with you.

they just moved on to the new thing (ukraine)

>what is bacterial pneumonia
i see you, edomite
clear as day

I was watching Its a sin, a bong show about AIDS, and a guy that has aids gets isolated in a ward to stop it spreading by these fascist homophobic doctors. A mixed race women lawyer comes along and explains how wrong it is to stop a mother from seeing her dying child.

It’s mind blowing to think we were stopping people from seeing their dying family members…when neither of them were infected. What the fuck was going on there!? What was the purpose of that!?

Brother covid is over, this shit is sad.

>Caused by COVID
Yes, and?